Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose (Co-owned with Kirowyn Love but I got pretty much all rights and he's not in her teepee last I checked)
Participating Soquili: Jumoke
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Jumoke begins to stare off into nothing as he thinks of an answer. "'I'd have to say luck is indeed important. The most important stat it can b argued upon but there are things in life that luck plays a major role. All of the stats are important equally given a certain situation."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
"What do I think works best with Luck?" Jumoke spoke aloud before thinking about it. "I wouldn't say any works best, honestly. All of the remaining stats tend to work better with each other leaving luck by itself. You don't necessarily need luck to excel in any of the other stats."

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?:
"To make your day different or go faster luck affects it very little but to make your day exciting it could help a tremendous deal. It's only luck that you might run into certain events that will turn a lazy day into one of excitement."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Faid Shadowlight
Participating Soquili: Abloec
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Abloec starts laughing at this question. "Well speaking as an unlucky Soquili I'd say its important because it can help or hinder the others. The number of times I have tried to do something that the other stats allow only to be 'unlucky!' But its just one of those life things, some are lucky, some arent, its all random and pure chance. Even I can't be unlucky ALL the time... Can I?" Looking a little worried at this thought.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Thinking this over her hums to himself... "mmmhmmm hmmm... With luck... I think Courage. If your going to be corageous it can't hurt to be lucky too." Nodding, thinking that was fairly sound logic.

"It makes them more fun, well if you have good luck it does. Theres nothing more depressing and garenteed to make your day gloomy than allot of badluck when your trying to have fun. Afterall summer is about fun and relaxing in the hot weather." Settleing back after delivering all that, laying down and going back to sunbathing.  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 pm
Cannot grant bonus stats to a soquili who's maxed out that specific stat. Please pick a different pet.

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Ayidan
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: "Mmm yes. Yes it is. But only so long as you can make use of it. Otherwise, you'll waste it every time."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Oh in...intelligence. You have to be intelligent to see that the luck has occurred, and to work out what to do with it, whether good or bad luck, once it has happened."

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: "Mmm luck affects them lots! Without luck, you might never have that chance encounter with your new best friend by the river, or meet that lovely mare under the apple tree, that you want to get to know better! Luck is massively important!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Anjanas
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: Oh I would say so! Without luck, very little else will matter. I tend to have horrible luck when it comes to flying, especially to flying. I hope that changes soon. I rather like not flying into people.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: I would say strength... At least for what I want to use it for: stronger flying, less wind gusts to drag me off.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Of course. With bad luck you'd get horrible storms all the night through, while with good you'd have good sunny days and plenty to eat without slucking through the mud.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Brioso
Link to Teepee: Here we go!

The young mare blinked at the question, as if musing over it. Then, she grinned, letting out a soft chuckle before shaking her head, "I make my own luck... Thus it is not as important to me."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
At the next question, Brioso looked more hesitant, and she took a longer time to think; however, her face soon lit up again, "I think courage! If I'm lucky enough to have certain opportunities while I'm training, I'll need the courage to accept these opportunities!" She grinned again, confident of her answer.

"Lazy summer?" She echoed with a slightly bemused expression, "My mentors won't let me off if I slack off! In fact, I think I'll need luck to be able to get some slacking time!" The female laughed, but quickly added, "Not that I don't want to train as much as possible, of course."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 am
POINTS ADDED

User Image

Owner's Name: FlamingStar-Sama
Participating Soquili: Ame
Link to Teepee: [ Linku ]

"I don't think it's the MOST important.. But I guess it's a good thing to have.. So you don't come across any big meanies." emo

"All the above?" sweatdrop

"Well, I personally don't like "lazy summers".. I'd much rather roam around and meet someone new.. But I guess luck would help me in the situation.. By not making me lazy?" gonk

IpseityNix

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 pm
POINTS ADDED
Lady Aria Starstone
Cannot grant bonus stats to a soquili who's maxed out that specific stat. Please pick a different pet.

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: "Oooo Luck? It's important! It helps one have a really fun time and oh oh oh meet new friends, see awesome new things!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Stamina! Cause then you've got allllllll the energy you need to explore the ramifications the luck has brought you! Lots of energy to find new luck too!"

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?:"LAZY summer? PAH! Luck is to make summer FUN, and exciting, and energetic! Who wants a lazy summer? How BORING!"

Ok, here's with Cloud Dance then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581&page=1

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Luck, to me, is semi-important. While courage and strength can most definitely pull you through a tough situation, you always have to possess a bit of luck so that where your physical qualities might not succeed, you still will.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: I think that courage works the best with luck. You have to be courageous to explore a tricky or scary situation, and luck might help you overcome that situation.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Luck can affect even the smallest of things, such as whether you'll be able to laze around on a warm, sunny day, or else that day might be rainy and cold. Luck can make your day easier and more fun, just by giving you that slightest little advantage that seems to come out of nowhere.

Aniira

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~InfinityTrust~
Participating Soquili: Nerrius
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:
"Luck like all the rest are equal in importance and assist in balance. Luck is a precious gift, my friend, and like tears it should not be wasted," he said with a [blindingly] bright and gentle smile. ((It's difficult to tell if the last bit was advice or a command/threat... And if by "my friend" he meant "you fool"...? >>; -Needs to work on erasing possible traces of sarcasm.-))
"They all do of course.~" Stated with the same [blindingly] bright and [cruel] gentle smile. After such a short answer it would seem he'd add on after a pause or so, but he did not. ((There it is again... > A<; ))
Nerrius chuckled, "well now, isn't our summer experiences the only ones qualified to answer such a question...?" He gave a gentle flick of the tail, like a person would do so with their wrist. "Luck is a curious thing..." He darkened a little, but beamed right back up again after a moment, "I believe that... luck works at it's own pace, and it does things that perhaps our own eyes cannot perceive, so therefore... um... answering would be like... dividing by zero?" Due to losing his train of thought in answering he had to come up with an excuse...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kita Etheria Bloodmyth
Participating Soquili: Requiem's Sin
Link to Teepee: X

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course... without it, I might get myself into more issues than I do already when I wander alone.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Intelligence. Always intelligence. Otherwise luck is just ignorance.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Cool beezes and lush food when wandering are always 'lucky' finds.

Ktns

Lunatic

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sleet Tempest Snape
Participating Soquili: Louis de Pointe du Lac
Link to Teepee: X

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Luck sometimes if what gets a person, or soquili, out of a very bad situation or any other sort of situation. It can also be what gains someone, or a soquili, something. It's something that one can seek but can't touch and always hope to have. It's something we all want at some point in our lives. I think that alone makes it important.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Courage. Some have blind courage and just run into things head first without thinking. It's luck that may just save them from danger or an untimely end. In other cases it may be luck which has them gaining something other wise unexpected from whatever they charged into.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: It's just luck that your in under cover when it starts raining out of no where, a summer shower, when there is no warning to the rain's coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili: Hisoka
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Intelligence. Luck bring them near. Intelligence wins game.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Luck finding shade from sudden heat...*is a soquili of few words*  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Holy Gehenna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Holy Gehenna

Participating Soquili:
Emryss

Link to Teepee:
CLICK

Emryss frowns, brow furrowing as he considers the strange question. "Iono..." he mumbles, looking around as though his surroundings may serve to inspire a response. "... guess so. 'cause you gotta be lucky to have luck, right? 'n' luck is good?" he smiles hopefully. "S'at an okay answer?"

He stares at the speaker in silence for a few moments, eyes wide, mouth slack.
"Uh.."
He goes slightly cross-eyed.
"s'pose speed t'act on your luck b'fore it goes away?"

"Luck affects t'outcome, doesn't't? So like... uhm... if the outcome of onna those tiny events is bad, then that means y'got BAD luck. But if't's good, your luck is good?" He blinks, wondering if what he said makes any sense- and not really caring either way. With a shake of his little head to clear his thoughts, he goes trotting off to find a new adventure- hopefully one that doesn't require deep thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:26 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Upside.-.Down
Participating Soquili: Persephone
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=13099717

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course. Luck is a more subdued form of Fate- it affects individual events, sometimes a lifetime. As Fate is all-important, Luck must be.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Luck, when paired with Stamina, can make one's life a true joy. Stamina to cause Luck everlasting. What more can one need? She smiles, her sultry gaze and quirked brow clearly daring all to comment. Oh, she knows there are other things that one must have in order to survive. She just liked the sound of it.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: Luck remains the same throughout all the seasons. Whether Summer or Autumn, Winter or Spring, luck can alter the course of one's life by building up the outcomes of small events- such as those that make up a lazy summer.

Upside.-.Down

Necrona

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Necrona
Participating Soquili: Seamus
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13782645

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yeah, of course! Without luck, how will you find the fresh-fallen fruit? Without luck, how will you know when to duck? Luck, for a drifter, is super-vital. You have bad luck, and you might not just be out a meal or a place to bed down, but you might just run into some preeeetty unsavory situations.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Oh jeez. Hm. Well, not Speed so much, because it you have enough luck you won't need it. I'd say...Intelligence! Because sometimes you need to be able to recognize a situation in order to have your luck work for you.

How do you think luck affects the tiny events that make up a lazy summer?: I already touched on it, but man, luck comes in useful. Stumbling across an apple tree with just-ripe fruit? Finding a cool stream on a hot day? Managing to sleep through the night free from mosquitoes? Luck just makes life worth living!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games