Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

GunBANG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:31 pm
Miranda sees Lonnie come into her compartment. "Hi, Lonnie. My holiday was OK, I mean, my parents were always busy. Most of the time I was alone, practicing sopme spells. How was your vacation?" Miranda sees Lonnie's cat. "Aww, your cat is so cute."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 pm
Elliera
Reads the first book on the stack: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. She hears the door open on the compartment next to hers.

"Must be more students." She said, she placed the book back on the pile and stood up. She remembered what her mother said before dropping her off on the station:

"Don't be shy, Hogwarts is an excellent school, where I met most of my friends... Just get out there and make friends with other students, have fun Ellie!"

"Well, here I go..." She sighs, opens her compartment door. She looks at the two Gryffindors, one with an owl. She walks over and smiles.

"Hi, I'm Elle, new student." Looks at the owl.

"Nice owl!" She said, still looking at the barn owl, hiding its head underneath its wings.

"Anybody want to share a compartment with me?" She asks loudly, nobody answers.

"Oh well, if anybody wants to, just knock ok?" She says, going back to her compartment to read her favorite book.

Kitty noticed a disappointed-looking firstie walk away from their little group and head into her compartment. 'I think she said something to us...' Kitty thought guiltly, she'd been too busy talking with Ann, Juni, and Neavah to pay much attention. "Come on, Rasey. See you all later!" the sixth year picked up her barn owl, said bye to the other students and headed after the firstie. Kitty once believed she was too shy to be in Gryffindor, but now was one of those times when she had a chance to prove she was a Gryffindor.
"Hi," Kitty stuck her head into the compartment. The Hufflepuff looked up from her book and Kitty froze, 'Say something,' she mentally yelled at herself, 'Maybe I'm not cut out for Gryffind-' "Is that Twilight?!" Kitty half-shrieked when she noticed the book in the firstie's hands. "Have you read the others? You're Elle, right? Do you mind if I join you?"

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:56 pm
"Good"she said picking up Zuzu and placed her near midnight " thats my kitty zuzu" she said cheerfully while zuzu playfully swatted at midnight "I think they like each other" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:18 pm
Miranda looked out the window, thinking about Quidditch. "I can't believe that we're going to Hogwarts..."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:21 pm
"Me nether" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:23 pm
Miranda gets Starfire and puts her on her lap. "I wonder where I'll be able to play my guitar..."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:26 pm
"Probably only in the commen room" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:33 pm
"Ya, I mean, why would I want to play it in the Great Hall?" Miranda laughs.  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:36 pm
"Excately my point" she said "I just realized this but in the wizarding world Almost sll of my family is broke we have no galliens sickles or even Knuts" she said then laughed like she didn't care  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:46 pm
Miranda thought carefully. "I could give you galleons, if you need them."  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:54 pm
"Nah I don't need them" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:59 pm
"OK," Miranda replied.  

GunBANG

Evil-ka-Nevil516

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:02 pm
"So now what" she asked  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:50 pm
"Yes, It's Twilight. And sure, you can join me." She said taking her attention off of the book. She smiled. The Gryffindor went in and took a seat.

"I didn't know other students actually read books from the muggle world." She said, fascinated. Her parents rarely buy her books from the wizarding world, why she doesn't know much about the new world she's about to enter.

"I haven't read the other books yet, my mom is planning on buying me the others." She said, looking at the Gryffindor examining the pile of books.

"Want to borrow it?" I asked, handing over the book.

Elliera

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:47 pm
Amber the energetic first year quickly climbs on the train waving an excited goodbye to her mother and father. She looks around for an empty compartment, seeing none she asks Elliera if she could sit with her.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games