Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:26 am
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
My sister kicks me in the bladder when I talk about Panic At The Disco to her. (quite often)
surprised
Why doesn't she liiike them?!

People just roll their eyes when I talk about Panic xp

She doesn't like them because I like them. It's just the way she is. talk2hand And because hating Panic At The Disco is trend these days.
That's a really stupid reason.

Liking Panic is becoming more and more the trend. Now that "Nine In The Afternoon" is all over the place, Panic is like blowing up over here xp But I ishh an original fan! domokun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:28 am
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky! xp

When people tell me about Panic, I pretend I don't already know every single thing they're saying. Like now that NITA is on the radio all the time, people keep telling me about it. It's like. I've known that song since Julyyyy domokun heart But at least they're being nice 3nodding

People keep coming up to me at school (everyone knows I'm obsessed with Panic At The Disco) and they are all like, "Dude, I heard 'Nine In The Afternoon' on the radio today!" And I'm just like, "oh, cool 3nodding ." But in the back of my head I'm like, "Wow, you're the s**t. rolleyes " xDD
Aww they're just trying to talk to you about stuff they know interests you! xp domokun  

Polyphonic Twilight

That Fragile Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Hello, I'm Raven. But you can call me Raven. =] I'm 13 and a huge Panic! At The Disco fan. I'm in seventh grade. I have the greatest friends in the world and my online friends are pretty awesome, too. Music is basically my life. I also play sports. Soccer, Cheerleading, Basketball, Karate, & Horseback Riding(If you consider that a sport). I love Brendon Urie. He is my favorite P!ATD member. My favorite P!ATD song is "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off". It is an amazingly awesome song!! I am soooo excited for Panic!'s new album on March 25th. I'm counting down the days...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:32 am
FOBRaven4ever
Hello, I'm Raven. But you can call me Raven. =] I'm 13 and a huge Panic! At The Disco fan. I'm in seventh grade. I have the greatest friends in the world and my online friends are pretty awesome, too. Music is basically my life. I also play sports. Soccer, Cheerleading, Basketball, Karate, & Horseback Riding(If you consider that a sport). I love Brendon Urie. He is my favorite P!ATD member. My favorite P!ATD song is "Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off". It is an amazingly awesome song!! I am soooo excited for Panic!'s new album on March 25th. I'm counting down the days...
Hey, welcome the guild!

"Lying..." is one of my favorite songs too. & yes horseback riding is a sport! I used to ride a lot but not anymore sad

I think all of us are counting down the days xp domokun heart

(Brendon's my favorite too, but shh it's a secret wink heart )  

Polyphonic Twilight

That Fragile Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:54 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
FOBRaven4ever
Hey, welcome the guild!

"Lying..." is one of my favorite songs too. & yes horseback riding is a sport! I used to ride a lot but not anymore sad

I think all of us are counting down the days xp domokun heart

(Brendon's my favorite too, but shh it's a secret wink heart )

Your secret is safe with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:00 pm
FOBRaven4ever

Welcome to the best guild on Gaia heart

6 days left...

Mwahahaha I get Ryan to myself ;]

SingPaNiCDiScO

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:59 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
My sister kicks me in the bladder when I talk about Panic At The Disco to her. (quite often)
surprised
Why doesn't she liiike them?!

People just roll their eyes when I talk about Panic xp

She doesn't like them because I like them. It's just the way she is. talk2hand And because hating Panic At The Disco is trend these days.
That's a really stupid reason.

Liking Panic is becoming more and more the trend. Now that "Nine In The Afternoon" is all over the place, Panic is like blowing up over here xp But I ishh an original fan! domokun

Go Poly! scream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:01 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
Polyphonic Twilight
Lucky! xp

When people tell me about Panic, I pretend I don't already know every single thing they're saying. Like now that NITA is on the radio all the time, people keep telling me about it. It's like. I've known that song since Julyyyy domokun heart But at least they're being nice 3nodding

People keep coming up to me at school (everyone knows I'm obsessed with Panic At The Disco) and they are all like, "Dude, I heard 'Nine In The Afternoon' on the radio today!" And I'm just like, "oh, cool 3nodding ." But in the back of my head I'm like, "Wow, you're the s**t. rolleyes " xDD
Aww they're just trying to talk to you about stuff they know interests you! xp domokun

No they arent. They are just trying to make themselves sound cool. xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:05 pm
FOBRaven4ever

Aww, you're so young. 4laugh What a cutie! <3 Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 Do you do competitive cheerleading or sideline cheerleading?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:07 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
Mwahahaha I get Ryan to myself ;]

In your dreams. xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

colaXbear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:00 pm
Hey I'm Nicole. Im' 14 and I of course love Panic! I still use the ! but yes I'm aware they took it away. Anyway, I love to be outside in the summer and hang out with my friends. I'm a cheerleader but don't worry i won't get all wierd like some do. I'm in 8th grade and at school I'm in band. I starting to learn how to play the drums, but my goal is to learn the guitar.
My favorite song at the moment is Pas de Cheval and it's too hard for me to choose a favorite member but if I had to, I'd choose Brendon because of how funny he is.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:48 pm
Hello ^_^.

Well, I'm Malu. I'm 17 years old and I currently live in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands. I'll move to Rainworth, UK next year, that's near Nottingham. I still go to High School and I'll graduate in June(hopefully).

I got into Panic in September 2005, when an American friend sent me some of their songs. And then I basically got all of my friends into it xd . I've seen them live three times ever since, of which one time on a festival. The festival performance really sucked, to be honest, but the other 2 shows were good. Ah well, I'll forgive them for the bad one <3.

My hobbies are Softball, Dancing, Acting, Singing and Playing the guitar. I'm not a good guitar player though, because my fingers are too short xd . Oh, and I love tattoos, I've got two myself and will get a third one soon.

Ow yeah, my fav. song is The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage and my fav. band members are Brendon and Jon, because of their sense of humor ^_^.

Long post surprised .

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:03 pm
Lucky Mysterious
Hello ^_^.

Well, I'm Malu. I'm 17 years old and I currently live in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands. I'll move to Rainworth, UK next year, that's near Nottingham. I still go to High School and I'll graduate in June(hopefully).

I got into Panic in September 2005, when an American friend sent me some of their songs. And then I basically got all of my friends into it xd . I've seen them live three times ever since, of which one time on a festival. The festival performance really sucked, to be honest, but the other 2 shows were good. Ah well, I'll forgive them for the bad one <3.

My hobbies are Softball, Dancing, Acting, Singing and Playing the guitar. I'm not a good guitar player though, because my fingers are too short xd . Oh, and I love tattoos, I've got two myself and will get a third one soon.

Ow yeah, my fav. song is The Only Difference Between Martydom and Suicide is Press Coverage and my fav. band members are Brendon and Jon, because of their sense of humor ^_^.

Long post surprised .

You have tattoos? I'm curious, what are they of?

Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Lucky Mysterious
Hello ^_^.

Long post surprised .

You have tattoos? I'm curious, what are they of?

Welcome to the guild!
Yes, pictures please xp

& you're my neighbor surprised domokun Poly lives in Belgium 3nodding
You're lucky to have seen Panic so often surprised Which festival did you go to? Lowlands? If so, that was the day after I saw them for the first time! 4laugh heart

Welcome to the guild!

& Welcome Nicole! whee

Polyphonic Twilight

Lucky Mysterious

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:59 pm
I'll post a picture of my tattoos as soon as I can whee .

Yeah, I'm certainly lucky! Once I got free tickets (that was on May 5th 2005), so I was really lucky xd . The other time I nearly got into a fight xd . And yep, Lowlands, but they weren't very good when they were playing at Lowlands confused .

Yaay for being neighbours ^_^. Well, we will be until August 9th, because then I'm moving to the UK whee .

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games