Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:05 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Something else." he said immediatly.
"alright you pick what we do."

He kissed her cheek. "I am a fighting type myself..." he mummured in her ear.
Kaotri blinked, "I dont understand...."

"Just a suggestion....Maybe...some dancing? Or fighting? I'm good at either." he said.
"So am I...I'll let you pick, we'd better go inside we're loosing light." SHe sighed as she watched the sun sink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:11 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Something else." he said immediatly.
"alright you pick what we do."

"Just a suggestion....Maybe...some dancing? Or fighting? I'm good at either." he said.
"So am I...I'll let you pick, we'd better go inside we're loosing light." SHe sighed as she watched the sun sink

"Do we have to?" he asked, before kissing her lips. "Maybe we should..." he said playfully. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?! he thought.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:16 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Do we have to?" he asked, before kissing her lips. "Maybe we should..." he said playfully. WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?! he thought.
KAotri blushed and snuggled up against him, "Should what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:19 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Nothing..." he murmured, kissing her deeply.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:21 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She frowned and look deup at him, "Kale is somethign wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:29 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"No...nothing at all.." he said, walking inside with her.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:28 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Katori walked inside as Jin walked past, he grabbed Kale by the arm and waved to Katori, "I need moment with the laddy here, you dont mind do ya lass?" Kaotri shook her head and entered her room leaving the door open  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:33 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Katori walked inside as Jin walked past, he grabbed Kale by the arm and waved to Katori, "I need moment with the laddy here, you dont mind do ya lass?" Kaotri shook her head and entered her room leaving the door open

He looked at Jin. "What is it?" he asked.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:31 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Alright laddy, I have a question...do you love Kali?" He asked sniffling rubbing his nose  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:33 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Alright laddy, I have a question...do you love Kali?" He asked sniffling rubbing his nose

He nodded.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:38 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded.
"Will you mind if I take Kali on a little fly? She's always wanted too..." He looked up with his big round blue eyes imagnening Kali and him in the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:41 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded.
"Will you mind if I take Kali on a little fly? She's always wanted too..." He looked up with his big round blue eyes imagnening Kali and him in the sky

"....Yeah, I guess...but if you try to even kiss her, I'll hurt you." he said. "Besides, I could take her flying if I wanted, but I don't know if I want to reveal my secret yet...."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:45 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded.

"....Yeah, I guess...but if you try to even kiss her, I'll hurt you." he said. "Besides, I could take her flying if I wanted, but I don't know if I want to reveal my secret yet...."
"I wont!" He put his ahnds on his hips and huffed, "I'm not a stealer laddy! I thought you could trust me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:48 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded.

"I wont!" He put his ahnds on his hips and huffed, "I'm not a stealer laddy! I thought you could trust me!"

"Sorry, the only ones I trust are Kali, Yusuke, and Botan." he said. "Heh heh, maybe I should take her flying instead." he grinned at him.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:52 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He nodded.

"Sorry, the only ones I trust are Kali, Yusuke, and Botan." he said. "Heh heh, maybe I should take her flying instead." he grinned at him.
Jin's earas dropped, "Oh c'mon bouyo! Let me do it first! I always wanted to take her! She's been asking me and I've been asking Kurama! Please for a friend?"  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff