Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He huffed softly. "I have yet to figure that out..." he said with a frown as he followed the small dog. "But whatever I say, it will not change my mind." he said with a soft nod and softly kissed the girl's cheek.
((Pip can turn evil due to jealousy. 3nodding ))

[I was hoping Lauren would turn but Pip is fine too.]

Lauren followed Marbles and listened to Taylor. She kissed him back on the cheek in returned. "I hope Pip would be alright, after all, wasn't she waiting for you all this time?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:31 pm
((Lauren would be the better choice.))

Taylor smiled as he pressed his lips around the girl's lips softly. "Well...yeshe was, but like I said, I have more of a friendship with her." he said with a sigh. before again, pressing their lips together with a smile.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:27 am
[Ack, I thought I posted. Must have been my imagination.]

Lauren returned the kiss back. "His lips are so soft." She thought. "I can imagine what's she going through right now though." Marbles stopped because Pip's scent seem to have vanished. "Maybe she flew?"

[Even if Lauren is a better choice, how would you make an angel evil -> evil ]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:34 am
He sighed gently as he looked up into the sky. "She most likely did...maybe...maybe we should go back to the mansion, I mean, she knows where it is and it'll be easier to talk to her." he said before picking up Marbles and smiled at him, his fingers caressing the puppies soft fur.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:02 pm
"How does Pip know where it is?" Lauren asked curiously. "Wait, since I have my own wings now, then Taylor doesn't have to carry me." She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:22 am
He smiled happily. "Because it's Pip. She WOULD know." he chuckled as he picked up Marbles and gave him to Lauren. "Here, let's go back!" he said with a smile as he started to rise into the air with a smile upon his face as he offered her his hand.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:04 am
"I don't know her as well as you do but I guess she would know." Lauren said as she held Marbles firmly so he wouldn't slip out of her hands. "Sure." She smiled and took his hand. "I wonder if I can make my wings sprout out my back again." She thought. But the mere thought of the wings made the wings sprout out of Lauren's back. She closed her eyes shut in pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:08 pm
jinxercat2006
((O.o, drama))

"If you trust everyone in this life, you'll end up dead." Kat said, laughing a little and looked at him. "And if you never forgive, you'll end up friendless. I forgive you, though you really didn't do anything wrong. And of course, I trust you." She sighed and asked him. "So you value your humanity that much?"

((Can't post right now...My sister's friends keep on coming over here...))  

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:36 pm
[[Wouldn't it be weird if he confessed and she loved him back and he became human again? That would be cool!]]

"Yes, if I wasn't a vampire, I wouldn't have to hurt the ones I hold dear--" He began as he blushed slightly. Even though it had only been a short time, he thought he...loved her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm
He started to float higher off the air, watching her face. "Yeah, I guess it hurts. I'm use to it and it doesn't take that long to get use to. "he said with a smile and ran his fingers through Lauren's blonde hair and started to make his way to the mansion. He didn't want her to strain herself. It was her first time using her wings after all.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:30 pm
[[Did my Roleplay partner quit? gonk ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:52 pm
((Maybe O_O))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:00 pm
[[Why me? I love this roleplay! I'm Pming her!]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:47 pm
((AHH!!!! I'VE BEEN SICK!!!!! dOn'T ShOoT MeH!!!! gonk
Damn it, I've been on meds and studying for exams in bed!
SORRY!))

"I know it must be hard..." she said softly. "I can't blame you, it's only your nature. I just wish I could help you somehow." She looked at him. "W...w...would it help if you had another drink?"

jinxercat2006

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:08 pm
"No no no. I'm fine. Besides, I bet I would be able to find animals and stuff." he said. "Erm, I know it's really sudden after what just happened...But, would you um, go out with me? Or at least consider it?" he said mindlessly. After he realized what he said, his face turned red. But he waited for he answer anyways.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff