Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:23 pm
Tai clucked to Dune and he trotted to her side where she mounted him, catching up quickly to Tati after smiling reassuringly at Sarah. "Where are we going?" She craned her neck to look at the weather. "We should stop soon anyways; tell me then."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:41 pm
She looked at the sky again before breaking off from the other two. She urged Dune into the forest, not saying anything about where she was going. She whistled suddenly, Dune stopped as if on command and Taiven scanned the forest. Finally, the snap of a twig from behind the horse signaled Roan's appearance. Tai continued looking in front of her, knowing that Roan only made a sound when he wanted to. He seemingly materialized in front of her and grinned. :Sister. What has happened?:
Tai dismounted. :The princess is found. I must go back. Do not let yourself be seen.: She began walking, headed in the direction Sarah and Tati would be.

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:07 pm
"We're going towards the village up ahead." Sarah answered. She was too deep in thought to hear the crack of the twig. It was starting to snow already when they arrived at the entrance of the village. Sarah got off the tiger she was riding on. "Kyle scout ahead and try not to get in trouble." She said to the tiger she was riding on. "Report back to us in a few minutes. Should we explore around or split up in groups?" Sarah turned around and asked Tati and Taiven.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 pm
"Tati may decide. I will not interfere in this journey unless it is asked of me." She bowed before Tati with a smile. As she bent, she looked out of the corner of her eye, the slight movement imperceptible by the others. Roan sat in the shadows, his tail wagging calmly, normally invisible if it weren't for Tai's powers.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:36 am
"You may interfere with this journey Taiven, if you wish that is." Sarah's eyes turned to look at Tati. "So.. should we split up or go in together as a group?" Far away she saw Kyle coming back already with a letter in his mouth. Sarah was curious about it, but she decided to wait for Tati to answer first.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:15 pm
Tati eyed Taiven suspiciously, "We will stay together, you and I. I have no concern for what Taiven does." she said, her eyes still on Taiven. Skip trotted along, his hooves making small prints in the snow before being covered by new flakes of frozen crystal. Watching the cat dissappear then reappear, Tati turned Skip to where she was facing the two girls. Snorting slightly, Skip eyed the forest with a wandering gaze.  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:38 pm
Sarah nodded at Tati's decision. She turned around and saw Kyle running back with a letter in his mouth. Kyle handed Sarah the letter, it said:
Dear Princess of Icemark,

We are excited to have you staying at our inn and happy because you came back to defend Icemark. My husband and I already prepared a warm bed and food for you and your friends at Suoh's Inn.
Sincerly,
Noah and Emma.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:21 pm
"Good." Tati said, reading the note behind Sarah's shoulder. "We will be fine there, I suppose." Kicking the sides of Skip lightly, Tati set off at a walk towards the village. "Shall we?" she asked behind her shoulder, "I could go for a warm bath."  

horselvr1010

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:34 pm
"Something doesn't seem right." Sarah said, a bit worried. "How do they know I'm here?" She got on Kyle's back and they followed Tati. "How did they know Kyle? Only my family and Taiven knew Kyle belonged to me." She thought. "Everyone else who sees a tiger just gets scared and runs away." "We should be careful, this might be a trap." She said to Tati.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:19 pm
Tai watched Tati glare at her and shrugged. Her duty was first to the princess. It didn't matter what she wanted.
She leaned back on her elbows, watching Kyle deliver the letter. "Be careful, Sarah. Tati...It doesn't make sense that they know of our arrival, does it? Even less that they know we are with the princess. Have there been any people who learned of Sarah's true heritance?"

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:04 am
Sarah narrowed her eyes at the letter. "The food could be poison and they might tried to kill us while we're sleeping." She said to Tai and Tati. "They could be the enemy soldiers. Anyways we have to be careful." Sarah said as Kyle ran faster with Lily behind, their white fur blending in with the snow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:10 pm
"If they are looking for a fight, then I am ready." Tati said. "I will cook your food, I'm quite good at it actually," Tati smiled, "and drows don't sleep heavily. I'm sure these people are smart and will stay out of my way." Tati shrugged, she wasn't really bothered by these people.  

horselvr1010

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 pm
Taiven just sighed. "Fine. Sleeping in a bed would have been nice...but I guess duty calls." She grinned and adjusted the sword resting on her back. "I will keep watch also."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:55 am
Sarah was still worried though. If the enemy soldiers catch her then her father would be force to surrender and they would lose the war. "Okay. I guess you can cook Tati, if they would let you that is." On top of Sarah's hand was a fireball before it change into water and again and again until Sarah was sure she tested all her elements to made sure which elements she would want to come out.
It felt like forever to get to the inn but they got there and a man and woman greeted them at the door. "Welcome." The woman. "My name is Emma and this my husband, Noah." The man bowed. "It's a pleasure to have the princess stay at our inn." Sarah thought she saw fear in the man's eyes as he bowed but she wasn't sure. "We would be please to stay." Sarah said getting off Kyle.  

SweetHugz

horselvr1010

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:01 pm
Tati dismounted her white horse, a look of pure warning etched in her face. But she nodded to the couple anyways. Turning around, the grabbed a stable boys arm and tossed him a silver coin. "Take my horse to the stable and give him fresh feed and water." Tati told him, a stern look in her eyes. Nodding, the little boy took the reins and disappeared around the corner. Holding open the door of the inn, Tati looked towards Sarah and motioned for her to step inside.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff