Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont_be_a_Squidward

Tenacious Duck

10,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:14 pm
I don't really have feelings one way or the other for Sasuke I tolerate him and sometimes he can be a little interesting but I don't love him and I don't hate him...I do think he's a cutie though 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:29 am
a hotty with a body  

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Ladensparrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:39 pm
When you first start the series you go "That guy is cool" because you are comparing him to Naruto. As it goes on, Naruto gets to have more substance to his character (Disregarding the fillers in which he could not get any dumber). The point where I lost any chance of ever liking Sasuke again was when He transformed into...a woman with two gigantic hands growing out of her back. sweatdrop It's very hard to take him seriously when he does that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:50 am
Well letsee.He's a prat.He HAS to be better than everyone.All he is revenge he doesn't even care about the people who cared for him and looked out for him.He's a total moron.Turning evil like that.He's probably thinking "i'm to lazy to train and try new mobves like naruto i'm just going to turn evil and get powerful.I don't care if i'm lazy.I'm going to do what my brother did just because i hate him that much.You see my point?
Personally i cheer for garra,kiba,lee and naruto.They're some of the people who just doesn't have one train of thought (Gaara may seem like he does but he doesn't)
domokun scream stare stressed evil  

iSpace Snake

Monsieur de La Nuit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:06 pm
Thank you, finally someone agrees with me! And the fangirls are so annoying...

stare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:16 pm
rurouni_07
seriously people. he annoys the hell out of me. not even that he's a bad character, because he's not really. it's more people's reactions to him that irks me. everywhere i turn i see "sasuke is hot!" or "sasuke is cool" or "i wanna be like sasuke" my question here is simply: "why?" his only motive is revenge. it's all he care about. outside of that he has no goal, no dreams, no aspirations, no heros, nothing. revenge is all he has. the village was always kind to him and treated him like a hero (where the scorned naruto who actually was a hero) and with all of society behind him what does he do? he betrays those who actually like and care about him. he goes on a huge power trip and only cares about killing his brother. he's never happy (and don't even try the "his whole family is dead" argument because so is naruto's only the village used to hate him a like sasuke and naruto was much more upbeat) i'm not saying he should be jumping for joy, but he rarely shows any sort of emotion other than "desire for revenge" (if that even counts as an emotion) he's not the least bit grateful that people care about him, he just wants revenge. he doesn't really seem to have any redeeming qualities at all...... he seems like such an empty character when you actually think about it.

h my god some one aggrees with me come on he isnt the best just thinks he is i think he needs to shove it..  

Death__Emo__Hell

punk kitty 213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:47 am
I never really liked Sasuke. In the beginning he just seemed like the typical angsty anime character. Mostly I'm neutral with him, I did feel bad that his entire family was killed by his brother, but what I really hate about his character is how he betrayed his friends, Naruto and Sakura and Kakashi-sensei. You never betray your friends...And he doesn't even notice how evil he's becoming! He seems to have no hobbies or interestes besides killing his brother.

Than there's the arrogance. He thinks he's so much better than everyone else than when he's shown that he's not, like how Naruto was the one to defeat Gaara, he hates it.

He is an overanalyzed character.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:38 am
Yup fangirls are so stupid.All about how "cute" he is.Hello all most anime characters are drawn with a smooth face!Someomne should just kick him in the balls and slap him with a fish until he wakes up! xd  

iSpace Snake

Soujee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:35 pm
sasuke for me is a close-minded person.. he only thinks of his revenge... that is why he makes stupid decisions (sometimes)... @____@ he is quite selfish... @___@ he doesn't understand other people other than himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:18 pm
Well... Sasuke is hot in my opinion. He also has the Sharingan, which allows him to emulate the movements and jutsu of other shinobi. When it comes to dangerous situations, Sasuke usually is able to stay calm and think in a logical manner. I also find the fact that he has a tragic past and his mysteriousness really cool! Did I mention that I'm a die-hard Sasuke fangirl? heart  

xXxAkiko-HarunoxXx

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:21 pm
I dont know hes just a boy. because he is #1 rookie I guess  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:50 am
SasukeFangirl93
Well... Sasuke is hot in my opinion. He also has the Sharingan, which allows him to emulate the movements and jutsu of other shinobi. When it comes to dangerous situations, Sasuke usually is able to stay calm and think in a logical manner. I also find the fact that he has a tragic past and his mysteriousness really cool! Did I mention that I'm a die-hard Sasuke fangirl? heart

Well then your blind to what he's actually doing.Yes,he may have ONE cool power and he has had a tragic past and he may be logical.But,there's not much thought in his ACTIONS.He's just an idiot who's all about revenge and doesn't think about what's going to happen in the future.He's not going to be "mr.cute-faced silent type popular guy" anymore.He's going to be seen as an IDIOTIC LONER TOY THAT CAN BE EASILY DISPOSED OFF.  

iSpace Snake

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:06 am
rurouni_07
seriously people. he annoys the hell out of me. not even that he's a bad character, because he's not really. it's more people's reactions to him that irks me. everywhere i turn i see "sasuke is hot!" or "sasuke is cool" or "i wanna be like sasuke" my question here is simply: "why?" his only motive is revenge. it's all he care about. outside of that he has no goal, no dreams, no aspirations, no heros, nothing. revenge is all he has. the village was always kind to him and treated him like a hero (where the scorned naruto who actually was a hero) and with all of society behind him what does he do? he betrays those who actually like and care about him. he goes on a huge power trip and only cares about killing his brother. he's never happy (and don't even try the "his whole family is dead" argument because so is naruto's only the village used to hate him a like sasuke and naruto was much more upbeat) i'm not saying he should be jumping for joy, but he rarely shows any sort of emotion other than "desire for revenge" (if that even counts as an emotion) he's not the least bit grateful that people care about him, he just wants revenge. he doesn't really seem to have any redeeming qualities at all...... he seems like such an empty character when you actually think about it.

Sasuke, like all humans, is not perfect. He is also 12 years old when the series starts. Also, you must remember that all he held dear was taken away by his own brother when he was 8, for apparently no reason at all. Yes, he wants revenge. Also bear in mind the world he lives in, which is very different from our own. And he does care about people, mainly his teammates, which is why he leaves Konoha. He is not betraying them, per say, he is trying to protect them, because he knows that the path he's chosen will be a long and difficult one; one that will indubitably change him forever. Of course, he's rather stupid to think that Sakura and Naruto will just let him be, they're too damn stubborn for their own good, one trait all three seem to have in common. And though many people think him cold and heartless, he truly is not, or he would have killed Naruto by now. He's had many chances to do so, after all. He doesn't dispose of people just because he can, and he cries. If he can cry, he is not truly lost. As for a goal? He does have two, as he stated at the very beginning. He wants to defeat his brother, and rebuild his clan. So, yes, he's obsessed with revenge, but afterwords, he plans to settle down and have kids... That seems like a pretty decent goal to me. I mean, he has to kill his brother; many have said before that he's the only one who can. However, recent events have led us to believe he may not be the only Uchiha besides Itachi left, so things could take an unexpected turn. however, Sasuke is not an empty character.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:50 pm
rurouni_07
Zero Justice315
No one shuts up in their head! It's impossible! But other than that, I agree with you completley. Sasuke's not cool at all, no matter what fangirls say.
good point. i suppose what i meant was that he's always on so to say. everything is revenge this and itachi that and clan this and so on......

LoL. I completely agree with you on this one. I for one am a member of the we loath Sasuke. He's all revenge and killing and blood and power. Friggin idiot. What's he gonna do after he kills itachi? eh? eh? nothing! because he can only see whats going to happen in the next second, most unlike my favorite character, shikamaru. And his rabid fangirls!!!! AUG! And he keeps on ranting about how life is stressful and how his family is dead. Yeah yeah, the rest of the world had stressful day. You wanna know stressful, try having a bullet removed from your head! now that is stressful!(foamy said that.) Naruto never even had a family He never got to meet his father nor his mother. All that's left is a monument and Tsunade and anyone else's memories. Sasuke actually knew his stupid parents. Sheesh! i don't want to hear about how would you know how it feels to loose a family! You never had one! (God! thats always his excuse! its getting old!) Grow up and move on dammit! you gotta take what life throws at you!  

the mazoku

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

-_-gaacrystalangelnaru-_-

6,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:57 pm
He is bad for society