Submit

How many dreams have you had with L?
  None T_T
  Only 1
  2 or more
View Results

Racino Kasa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:39 am
I can say that I've seen L twice, despite the fact that I've met Mello for countless times in dreams...^^;

There is the time when L became an angel in my dreams and he was eating clouds, thinking that they were sweets. XD Then mysteriously a Light angel appeared and I was all so shocked that I woke up. XP

The second time I saw L, it's absolutely an OOC section, because there are DN characters in the waiting room, and L is busy talking with Light about the next scene. Then my focus turn to Mello with his chocolate mountain...^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:49 pm
umila the angel
i dreamt i was handcuffed to L for 48 hours.....what a great 48 hours that was! heart

Uwah~ Lucky!

I haven't had any Dreams about L-kun yet... emo  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

umila the angel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:08 pm
i had another L dream just two nights ago. he was a student at my high school and we were in the lunch line together. he told me how they didn't have enough cake and cookies there to keep him happy. i told him that he was in the pizza line and the only sweets that were in this line was the spaghetti sauce. he got upset and went into the snack line (which, in rl served cakes of all kind, cookies, pudding and doughnuts....yum...). he came back a minute later with a tray flooded with sweets. he sat down in front of me and started eating. then a principal walked up and said "excuse me, you can't eat all of that without having a normal lunch item on your tray." L took one look at him and said with a mouth full of strawberry shortcake:
"There's a 5% chance of me not listening to you and a 95% chance of me eating all of this."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:13 am
umila the angel
i had another L dream just two nights ago. he was a student at my high school and we were in the lunch line together. he told me how they didn't have enough cake and cookies there to keep him happy. i told him that he was in the pizza line and the only sweets that were in this line was the spaghetti sauce. he got upset and went into the snack line (which, in rl served cakes of all kind, cookies, pudding and doughnuts....yum...). he came back a minute later with a tray flooded with sweets. he sat down in front of me and started eating. then a principal walked up and said "excuse me, you can't eat all of that without having a normal lunch item on your tray." L took one look at him and said with a mouth full of strawberry shortcake:
"There's a 5% chance of me not listening to you and a 95% chance of me eating all of this."
Oh god, that's so cute. XD  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TaiyoukaiLord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:05 pm
._. I haven't had any dreams involving L yet. ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:26 pm
umila the angel

Wow that was so freakin awesome! That was so like L xD  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

umila the angel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:54 am
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel

Wow that was so freakin awesome! That was so like L xD

Thanks. I did have some strawberry shortcake before I went to sleep that night and read Death Note too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:56 pm
*The picture won't resize for me...otherwise it'd be smaller.
User Image

I had a dream once that I was in a room like the one in this picture. It was big and empty with only one window that had these big flowy white curtins. You could see the sky through them, also like the picture.
L wasn't there, though... This picture just kinda reminded me of that particular dream. -shrug- I'm sorry...that was a little bit unrelated.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:20 am
Though I haven't had an L related dream, i have had a dream with various Death Note style shinigami in. (Including Ryuk)

It was an some sort of instructional film about how to use public transport.

Yeah, I have rather odd dreams. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:39 pm
Heh, I had a few dreams that i can remember ^^

I remember a spin the bottle with L :3

And some other dream I randomly glomped L....and then he like...dissapeared xD

I had a dream I WAS L >.<

I also had a dream I was crying and then L walks up to me and gives me a hug...  

Konfekt

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:57 am
Kabayal

I had a dream I WAS L >.<

Heh, must have been a pretty odd dream. rofl

Still haven't had any L related dreams. Mello, Matt and Light featured in a dream a couple of nights ago, but no L. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:32 pm
Heh, it was a strange dream. Although I tried to sit in the chair like he does, but I fell gonk

ANOTHER DREAM LAST NIGHT!

I accendentally ran into L. He then took me to his house where i made him french toast.  

Konfekt

mond -an- mitternacht

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:15 pm
Kabayal
Heh, it was a strange dream. Although I tried to sit in the chair like he does, but I fell gonk

ANOTHER DREAM LAST NIGHT!

I accendentally ran into L. He then took me to his house where i made him french toast.

xD That's so random.

Did you like... literally crash into him, or just see him somewhere?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:38 am
I had a dream last night where I was talking to Soichiro, and he was telling me that L's birthday party was always a little bit after his birthday, maybe a few weeks. And that the main birthday game was to see how many sour sweets someone could eat, and whoever ate the most won.
D:
My dreams confuse me.
I was walking dogs and Soichiro like... called me on my cell phone or something and told me this.  

mond -an- mitternacht

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:12 pm
I actually had a dream last night that was sorta L-ish.
It was a wig nitemare, where I finally recieved my L wig and it was like middle of back long, cheap and CRAP!!
It was actually rather frightening when you get into details... lol  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces