Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:05 am
Anime_Freak4ever
I don't think L was close to anyone except Watari and Light XD!!

But the series's main character wasn't L, so we never know if that statement is entirely true.

I mean, look at the way Mello reacted when he heard L was dead. That means that they must have been close. I'm not inferring they were gay for each other (yes, I used the English word, bite me) but that they knew each other very well, otherwise Mello wouldn't have had that little tantrum in front of Roger. (He got in his face!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:09 am
He's a loner. Nobody really. He seems to be the type pf guy who wouldn't easily fall it love.  

Tall-Trees-Falling

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:12 am
Me.

I'm kidding.
gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:42 pm
I vote for L / Light even though Light seems to have a relationship with himself as Kira.  

saiyoucho

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:03 pm
I volunteer heart rofl
...But no... I'd have to say either nobody or... Naomi Misora. She's the only one who seemed to have any sort of connection with him, other than Light and Watari, and I really don't think L's gay... or into old men, if he is. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:04 pm
    I would either say Misa, Naomi, or B. :3

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Comrade Ando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:35 pm
Misa and L would be perfect together. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:08 pm
TehAndo
Misa and L would be perfect together. blaugh

I now have every intention of shooting you. *holds up shotgun* Be warned.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

blackwinged_Kanone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:31 pm
Misuki Marishima
In the light of this new subforum that we're going to have probably pretty soon because of it's popularity, I'm going to ask the million dollar question.

Who in the Death Note series do you think is most compatible with L in the sense of love?

Is L someone who's to have a significant other, or is he supposed to be a loner as he's depicted? Discuss...

In a competition for L's heart, who would come out on top (if anyone) or maybe even on bottom. twisted

personally I think either Raito or Misa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:51 am
L Lawliet

Who is B? Don't tell me he's the murderer in the novel... I've only read up to chapter 1.

None of the others are translated on the site I go to!  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:54 am
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet

Who is B? Don't tell me he's the murderer in the novel... I've only read up to chapter 1.

Well, don't worry, the novel is coming out in English. We're not sure when, but it is coming! :DDD And I won't tell you who B is, only that B/L is just plain hot. X3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:02 am
L Lawliet
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet

Well, don't worry, the novel is coming out in English. We're not sure when, but it is coming! :DDD And I won't tell you who B is, only that B/L is just plain hot. X3

Telll meeee... or face the wrath of an angry guild owner. mad  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:25 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet

Whited for some minor spoilers. :3
The novel is set before Kira, in the LABB Case that was mentioned once in the manga. The killer is B, and Naomi Misora is trying to find him and all that. So L comes to help her and she meets L, but she don't know he's that great detective L. Naomi just thinks that L is just some random pervert detective. B has a major beef with L and wanted to give him one case that couldn't be solved, so that's why he started killing people and leaving clues for Naomi and L to figure out... There is more, but I don't want to take out all of the fun reading the novel. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:37 am
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet

The novel is set before Kira, in the LABB Case that was mentioned once in the manga. The killer is B, and Naomi Misora is trying to find him and all that. So L comes to help her and she meets L, but she don't know he's that great detective L. Naomi just thinks that L is just some random pervert detective. B has a major beef with L and wanted to give him one case that couldn't be solved, so that's why he started killing people and leaving clues for Naomi and L to figure out... There is more, but I don't want to take out all of the fun reading the novel. XD

Not fair, now I wanna read the novel. D:
But now at least you won't face the wrath of an angry guild owner. I am content. :3  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
SerenitytheWaterSprite
L Lawliet
Misuki Marishima
L Lawliet

Not fair, now I wanna read the novel. D:
But now at least you won't face the wrath of an angry guild owner. I am content. :3
    L delivers. :3

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces