Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:04 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
^^ okay the three legies Are there cats or dogs or both?

Officially, they are cats.
they are ? wow i wouldnt of knew

One is a lion, one a tiger, and the last one I do not know. But they are all cats.

Hm. I could have sworn they were dogs, but I looked everywhere I could think of for evidence, and I realized they do look more like cats...So why are they considered the legendary Dogs?

Blame Nintendo of America, someone there referred to them as dogs when the games where released, and it stuck. But officially they are cats.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:33 am
does anyone think that they will remake gold/silver/crystal like they did with red and blue?? i'm really hoping that they do...  

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:21 pm
Ikari Fang
does anyone think that they will remake gold/silver/crystal like they did with red and blue?? i'm really hoping that they do...

Yeah I hope so too. I would love to explore Johto again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:37 am
Ikari Fang

Wouldn't surprise me if they remade them for the D/S. And like Fire Red/Leaf Green, they would probably add an extra area. ^^  

krishnath

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:46 pm
krishnath
Ikari Fang

Wouldn't surprise me if they remade them for the D/S. And like Fire Red/Leaf Green, they would probably add an extra area. ^^

That'd be awesome! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 pm
they are they are making heart gold and soul silver xp  

dyzi3

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:26 am
dyzi3

Yes they are, and from what I have heard, the games will be filled with extra areas. In addition to going to Kanto if you go east, there will be an entirely new area to the west beyond the games national park. It is going to be quite interesting. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 pm
krishnath
dyzi3

Yes they are, and from what I have heard, the games will be filled with extra areas. In addition to going to Kanto if you go east, there will be an entirely new area to the west beyond the games national park. It is going to be quite interesting. ^^

So far soul silver is quite fun although i left my seel and swinub in the daycare and next thing i know i have an egg.  

Gingeria

DreamerSky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:27 pm
i got my soul sliver just yersterday and i just cought lugia with 1 ultra ball 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Okay, so I want soul silver, because of lugia. I know heartgold is Ho Oh's game, so they're probably make a game where you cvan catch both if I wait longer... Does anyone know for sure? Gold was my first pokemon game, so I love it, and I'd love to re-explore it!

Beastleyy

Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces