Pokemon D/P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:21 pm
My strongest was lvl 52 I think but after the battles it was lvl 56 lol

Um, hey, anyone want any of the starters? I have plenty of eggs & just-hatched if anyone wants some for free.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:43 am
SuperDuperRockLee
My strongest was lvl 52 I think but after the battles it was lvl 56 lol

Um, hey, anyone want any of the starters? I have plenty of eggs & just-hatched if anyone wants some for free.

Try asking in Trading/Breeding requests. ^^  

krishnath

rubymaster5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:44 am
on my revolution im haveing trouble with neon statium  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:26 am
i am thinking about buying one of the games, its it worth it?, which one should i get?  

OHEMGEEITSME8

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:54 pm
mizuki91
i am thinking about buying one of the games, its it worth it?, which one should i get?

Well it depends on which pokemon you want.

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml this is the list of version exclusives  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:49 am
There is also a handful of pokemon that are unobtainable in the games (Mostly old legendaries), but they can be traded over from the GBA games (Or from people who have traded them over from the GBA games) once you have the National Dex. ^^

And yes, it is very much worth it to get one of the games.  

krishnath

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:32 pm
I think more people have Diamond than Pearl, so more people will want to trade for the pearl pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:32 pm
most people have diamond and pearl cuz its the best and has a lot of pokemon and cool features  

redfire11967

GunBANG

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Pokemon Diamond is SO easy. I beat it the first day I got the game. I have all lv100. I AM THE TRUE POKEMON MASTER!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:22 pm
is it possible to catch the previos 200 or some pokemon in diamond and pearl? sweatdrop like say are some or all of the first 150 pokemon available to catch in diamond and pearl? sweatdrop or do u have to trade those from firered and leafgreen crying  

Kat419

I Sonozaki Mion I

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:10 pm
I need some cheats i beat the elite four with my friends Pokemon n 1 of mine no 2 i think i think mine that i used that belonged to me were my Empoleon Sasuke and my Pikla Pearl(i was playing Pearl obviously i have both just started Dimond) i have an Umbreon named Tex at level 72 and a level 83 Mewtwo named Mika^^

~♥~Rin-chan~♥~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:11 pm
I love my Pearl games. At the moment I'm raising a team of fire pokemon. An Archanine, a Typhlosion, a Infernape, a Charizard, a Blaziken and a Rapidash. Yes I know Rapidash aren't the best fighters but they look really cool! It took me so long to finish the pokedex on Emerald so I could get a second generation starter. sweatdrop  

Miyoko-88

Delicate_Roselia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 pm
Can someone PM me please of with good Pokemon I can use for my journey? I have Pokemon Pearl and if you are going to PM me of a team of good Pokemon I can use, don't list one of the first three because I'm not willing to start the game over for the 3d time:
DO NOT LIST:
-Piplup smile I already chose this one!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:39 am
Delicate_Roselia
Can someone PM me please of with good Pokemon I can use for my journey? I have Pokemon Pearl and if you are going to PM me of a team of good Pokemon I can use, don't list one of the first three because I'm not willing to start the game over for the 3d time:
DO NOT LIST:

Does any acquirable do, or do you want one of the earlier pokemons. Personally I would suggest Murkrow and it's Evo, as a dark/flying dual-type it is pretty good. Immune to psychic, and thanks to the flying type it lacks the fighting vulnerability. It also has access to a decent move pool, and it can learn one of the more useful HM's, Fly. ^^  

krishnath

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:15 pm
Delicate_Roselia
DO NOT LIST:

I have a decent stash of pokemon with good natures that could be very useful for your journey.  
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff