Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
What are your opinon about Draco being EEEVVVIIILLL or not? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
yes
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
no
56%
 56%  [ 23 ]
maybe
31%
 31%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 41

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:59 pm
I like won-won.... o.0;;; But I love Draco.... And Harry.... I love Draco banging Harry.... Whips, chains and canes.... Yummeh....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:11 pm
~dead)(corruption)(alive~
I like won-won.... o.0;;; But I love Draco.... And Harry.... I love Draco banging Harry.... Whips, chains and canes.... Yummeh....

sweatdrop Um, um... sweatdrop You're cuttnig it close to breaking the TOS, just thought I'd let you know. ninja

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Adoku

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:25 pm
People thinks Draco is his father's son, and will follow in Lucius' footsteps but i disagree. Draco is only following what he has been brought up to do and as he gets older and begins to finally mature, he will be able to decide what he will have to do himself. He is not as ruthless or as cruel as his father, but neither is he as kind as Dumbledore.

Hopefully, Draco will be able to see through all that he has been brought up to believe in and follow whats right.

Draco just doesn't seem to be capable of murder, or anything that drastic which Death Eaters will have to do, as he is a coward...but when you put it this way, being a coward is good...especially if it results in a redeemed!Draco.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:30 pm
I really don't believe in the Good and Evil sorta stuff. But I don't think Draco is on the 'light' side. But I don't think he is really on the 'dark' side. I think that he believes in the Purebloods being better than Muggleborns and such, but he would more just hate them. Like he would not really take action because of his hate like Voldemort. (How Voldemort kills muggles and other things like that.) I definally do not see Draco becoming a DE. Even if he was willing to kill someone, I just don't see him bowing down to anyone.

But. Draco could also be putting on one big facade. Pretending to believe in all the Pureblood mess to please his Father, but really believing in the 'light' sides views and such.

So, I really don't know what my answer would be.. I believe more in the first one in my post, but the second one would be nice and somewhat of a possiblity. Maybe then some Harry/Draco action could happen. 3nodding  

PainfullyVivid

Familiar Lover

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:31 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
~dead)(corruption)(alive~

sweatdrop Um, um... sweatdrop You're cuttnig it close to breaking the TOS, just thought I'd let you know. ninja
I is? It's me saying the b word huh? Or the reference to whips and things?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:42 pm
I don't know how many evil people in the HP series cry to Moaning Myrtle about not knowing what to do and her describing them as a noce person. In truth Draco isn't bad just confused and triyng to find his own way, even Dumbeldore could see that when Draco could not seem to kill him nevertheless harm him in any way. Draco's problem is he tries to please daddy dearest and that makes him come off as a bad person, but deep down he's nice and good-hearted.  

DarkroseAdriana

~s[C][O][R][P][ I ][U]s~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:28 pm
DarkroseAdriana
I don't know how many evil people in the HP series cry to Moaning Myrtle about not knowing what to do and her describing them as a noce person. In truth Draco isn't bad just confused and triyng to find his own way, even Dumbeldore could see that when Draco could not seem to kill him nevertheless harm him in any way. Draco's problem is he tries to please daddy dearest and that makes him come off as a bad person, but deep down he's nice and good-hearted.
Heck yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:45 pm
I don't think Draco's evil...but I don't think he's good, either.

Draco's a complex person, if you get down to it. Conflicted, too. He's trying to do things he doesn't quite want to do, because he doesn't really have a choice. He's too prideful to ask for help, and too afraid to stand up to his father, or Voldemort. He's realized, now, that he's not nearly as evil as he thinks he is-definately not ready for the big leagues.

Going back to the pride thing, his pride is what keeps him from going to Dumbledore, Harry Potter, and the good side in general. He's too proud to go to the people who he's put down for so long, too afraid of what might happen when he did.

My final opinion after all of my unnecessary blabber? Draco's neither evil nor good-he's kind of nuetral, forced into Voldemort's side by positive he doesn't want to be there; at the same time, he's forbidden from joining Harry's side, and probably doesn't want to be there, either.

Sorry if this is condradictory, or not answering the question, or rambling-I'm tired and kind of out of it. sweatdrop

Rusty Muffin

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:05 pm
I dont think Draco is evil. I think he's just mixed-up,you know-that old chesnut. I think he only became a death eater cause he wants his dad to finally be proud of him. Maybe he felt a little forced to since the rest of his family are DE's. I think that in the end he'll ditch Voldy and come to Harrys aid and than they see eachothers true selves and become friends (or more than that wink *hopes*).

People are blaming Ron but I dont think thats really fair;its not like Draco really gave a good first impression of himself (besides the fact he's sexy). And imagine how weird the storys would be if Draco was his friend from the beginning O.o Sorry im going off topic now.....but yah,I think deep down Dracos a good (but bad cool ) guy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:52 am
it's all his dad. in the last book, if dumbledoor had more time draco would of changed sides, but i think it's all his parents faults. he isn't fully evil.... demo, evil is hot though.  

denied love

EmmaRaikou

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:38 am
xFatalxIgnorancex
I don't think Draco's evil...but I don't think he's good, either.

Draco's a complex person, if you get down to it. Conflicted, too. He's trying to do things he doesn't quite want to do, because he doesn't really have a choice. He's too prideful to ask for help, and too afraid to stand up to his father, or Voldemort. He's realized, now, that he's not nearly as evil as he thinks he is-definately not ready for the big leagues.

Going back to the pride thing, his pride is what keeps him from going to Dumbledore, Harry Potter, and the good side in general. He's too proud to go to the people who he's put down for so long, too afraid of what might happen when he did.

My final opinion after all of my unnecessary blabber? Draco's neither evil nor good-he's kind of nuetral, forced into Voldemort's side by positive he doesn't want to be there; at the same time, he's forbidden from joining Harry's side, and probably doesn't want to be there, either.

Sorry if this is condradictory, or not answering the question, or rambling-I'm tired and kind of out of it. sweatdrop

No, it makes sense. whee I agree with you fully.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:45 am
Draco isn't evil...more misguided by his father. But he quite obviously worships Lucius, so he'd be most reluctant to think Lucius was wrong. I think Draco will eventually turn good.
I loved the softer side of him that we were shown in the bathroom. I bet all the DM/HP shippers have seized on that scene and made it their own. xd And good luck to them.  

IAmZiggy

denied love

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:34 am
IAmZiggy
Draco isn't evil...more misguided by his father. But he quite obviously worships Lucius, so he'd be most reluctant to think Lucius was wrong. I think Draco will eventually turn good.
I loved the softer side of him that we were shown in the bathroom. I bet all the DM/HP shippers have seized on that scene and made it their own. xd And good luck to them.

one word..... dido.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:05 pm
I think Draco was pressured into becoming Voldemort's stooge because Voldemort threatened to kill his mother and/or father. His mission to kill Dumbledore was mentally and physically draining on him, partly because he knew he didn't want to kill anyone, especially not Dumbledore, and partly because he knew that if he didn't kill Dumbledore, he or his parents would be killed as a result.

By the extreme hesitance he showed when he actually came face-to-face with killing Dumbledore, Draco proved (to me, at least) that he was not evil enough to commit such a deed. The book said that even before Snape and the others arrived, Draco had lowered his wand and was ready to be taken under Dumbledore's protection from what would have been Voldemort's ensuing wrath.

Draco never seemed evil to me---he never even seemed that bad. He did quite a few obnoxious bratty things, but when comparing him to truly evil characters like Voldemort, Draco just seemed like a middle school bully who was never out to actually hurt anyone.

I heart Draco. I was so scared when Harry did the stupid Sectumsempra curse to Draco. I thought he was going to die. If Voldemort didn't kill Harry, I would have, haha.  

Kubatan

Kanoue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:30 pm
Kubatan
I think Draco was pressured into becoming Voldemort's stooge because Voldemort threatened to kill his mother and/or father. His mission to kill Dumbledore was mentally and physically draining on him, partly because he knew he didn't want to kill anyone, especially not Dumbledore, and partly because he knew that if he didn't kill Dumbledore, he or his parents would be killed as a result.

By the extreme hesitance he showed when he actually came face-to-face with killing Dumbledore, Draco proved (to me, at least) that he was not evil enough to commit such a deed. The book said that even before Snape and the others arrived, Draco had lowered his wand and was ready to be taken under Dumbledore's protection from what would have been Voldemort's ensuing wrath.

Draco never seemed evil to me---he never even seemed that bad. He did quite a few obnoxious bratty things, but when comparing him to truly evil characters like Voldemort, Draco just seemed like a middle school bully who was never out to actually hurt anyone.

I heart Draco. I was so scared when Harry did the stupid Sectumsempra curse to Draco. I thought he was going to die. If Voldemort didn't kill Harry, I would have, haha.

Totally agreeing with you there. heart Draco!

For those that think he's gonna 'turn good'...I don't really think he will. C'mon, think about it. He's just not the type that could be all open and happy and Dumbledore-supporting. But I really don't think he's evil, either.  
General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff