Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! At The Disco... "Rehearsal" AMAZING VIDEO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norri the fae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:32 pm
I love that video just becuase you can see how much brendon has improved I love the part where he says I can't belive you signed us  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:55 pm
Friends or Enemies added to Buzznet another video of Ryan and Brendon rehearsing at the HCT in Vegas. It also includes FOB picking out clothes, and Pete stuffing a cupcake into his mouth. xD When Ryan and Brendon are rehearsing, they play "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and "What's My Age Again?" (along with the live performance) with Mark Hoppus. Check it out!

I love it how "What's My Age Again?" fades into the live performance. <3

If you listen closely when Patrick is acting out walking into the chandelier, I think you can hear Ryan talking in the background. ;D I think he says something about a jack a**. HAHA.

PrimeRibby
Captain

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:33 pm
`PrimeRib
Friends or Enemies added to Buzznet another video of Ryan and Brendon rehearsing at the HCT in Vegas. It also includes FOB picking out clothes, and Pete stuffing a cupcake into his mouth. xD When Ryan and Brendon are rehearsing, they play "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" and "What's My Age Again?" (along with the live performance) with Mark Hoppus. Check it out!

If you listen closely when Patrick is acting out walking into the chandelier, I think you can hear Ryan talking in the background. ;D I think he says something about a jack a**. HAHA.
That was awesome! A thousand thanks! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:18 pm
x_puppeteer_x_doll_x
`PrimeRib

That was awesome! A thousand thanks! ^^

Yep, no problem.

PrimeRibby
Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:36 pm
`PrimeRib

soda came out of my nose a billion times in this video. i love the chandelier part. xD you should've warned me because soda hurts when it comes out of your nose. >_o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:40 pm
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

soda came out of my nose a billion times in this video. i love the chandelier part. xD you should've warned me because soda hurts when it comes out of your nose. >_o

Oh, I'm sorry, dear. xp heart

I'm not really a huge Patrick fan, so it wasnt that funny to me. xD But if someone like Spencer or Brendon did that...I'd probably be having soda come out of my nose as well. I was paying more attention to Ryan talking in the background, than Patrick's re-en-act-ment (sp?).

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:39 am
Haha I love that video! They sound so good. And it's so casual. And funny at the end xp

When you could see someone looking in the door through the mirror, I turned and looked at my door. And then I was like "oh wait *smacks head*"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:35 pm
`PrimeRib
upsidexdown
`PrimeRib

Oh, I'm sorry, dear. xp heart

I'm not really a huge Patrick fan, so it wasnt that funny to me. xD But if someone like Spencer or Brendon did that...I'd probably be having soda come out of my nose as well. I was paying more attention to Ryan talking in the background, than Patrick's re-en-act-ment (sp?).

i would too.. lol XD  

tanyjames

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:11 pm
`PrimeRib
I love that video. It's so cute to see them practicing, and to hear Brendon's singing voice without a microphone.

"That was so ghetto. I can't believe you signed us. You're a retard." rofl
Now, that had to be said to Pete, so I'm going to take a stab at who said it.

Brendon?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:26 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Haha I love that video! They sound so good. And it's so casual. And funny at the end xp

When you could see someone looking in the door through the mirror, I turned and looked at my door. And then I was like "oh wait *smacks head*"

-rolling on floor laughing-
rofl Love you, Poly.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:27 pm
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib
I love that video. It's so cute to see them practicing, and to hear Brendon's singing voice without a microphone.

Brendon?

Nope.

Ryan, suprisingly. surprised

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:43 pm
`PrimeRib
~[girlygirl]~
`PrimeRib

Brendon?

Nope.

Ryan, suprisingly. surprised
xD
Wow.
Go Ryan. xDDD  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:15 am
Brendon (and his voice has improved) and Ryan are so cute! whee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight

-rolling on floor laughing-
rofl Love you, Poly.
Love you too, Primey! heart

-woahh at thread revival xp -
Aww I love these videos heart

Polyphonic Twilight

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers