Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:32 pm
    There's always me. Xp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:46 am
Why are you guys thinking about this already? I don't like the idea of a future without L.

Death Note's my favorite manga, and then L stands high at the top as my favorite character in that manga. I don't think he'll be easy to make me shut up about.

Not to mention a lot of my art features L.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:20 am
mmmm i don't know if that will happen. fangirls can usually come up with something hahahaha. and even guy fans. we can do it!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Jade the Hatless
Well we could always turn him into this person who goes around Gaia.... Nah, forget it. That would soil the L name forever. sweatdrop

Edit: But I will never forget about L! In fact, I'll name my child L!

seriously, I WILL name my child Lawliet if it's female (but I'll pronounce it Law-lee-et instead of low-light) and call her L all the time

it may sound a little too fangirlish, but I think the name would be beautiful. I don't know how my husband/one night stand would feel about it though. XD (am I actually planning on having a one night stand just so I can have a baby and name it after an anime character? This seems to be planned just a little TOO far ahead...)  

IttyBittyKitty

Caesor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:40 pm
i figure that this guild will be discussed about all death note, but will get repatative, you can only talk about so much before you repeat a topic...i'm just saying you can't talk about L and not include the rest of death note  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:44 pm
IttyBittyKitty
Jade the Hatless
Well we could always turn him into this person who goes around Gaia.... Nah, forget it. That would soil the L name forever. sweatdrop

Edit: But I will never forget about L! In fact, I'll name my child L!

seriously, I WILL name my child Lawliet if it's female (but I'll pronounce it Law-lee-et instead of low-light) and call her L all the time

it may sound a little too fangirlish, but I think the name would be beautiful. I don't know how my husband/one night stand would feel about it though. XD (am I actually planning on having a one night stand just so I can have a baby and name it after an anime character? This seems to be planned just a little TOO far ahead...)

and you're so insistant that you're not gonna have kids...well, i'm gonna tell you one thing about your one night stand, make sure it's not Josh Allen  

Caesor

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces