Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:32 pm
'cool, I'm Jense, what're you in for?' he scribbled quickly, he felt as if Dr. Gray was coming, as if he had known what was going on, it creeped him out 'The guy in the window has been here since yesterday, what about you?' he had alot of questions to ask and didn't feel like writing them out, it took too long for him, so he walked over to the tape recorder, ripped his shirt andused the large sleeve of cloth to muffle the recorder, he then popped out the tape " Much better" he smiled and put out a hand for her to shake "The name is Jense" he was still whispering, he didn't know how powerful the tape recorder could be  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:46 pm
"Attempted suicide," Lena whispered quietly. "You guys?" She looked at them warily.

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:53 pm
"same here, but its more like forty times in my life, so yeah" he whispered, happy to know that he might have some friends, the fear glinted in his eyes, he could hear footsteps, but sometimes he heard things, like the voices in his head " and mild schizophrenia" he said when he thought about it for a moment "Take a seat" he smiled and sat on the crappily made bed, it was worse than what he had at home, but he dealt with it, he pulled out his laptop "Stole this before I left, one of the best decisions i've ever made" hesaid this and popped it open, hoping for a connection to the internet, he threw his hands into the air and whispered "yes!" there was connection, so the first thing he did was check his e-mail, all junk " what did you do to kill yourself" he whispered, he wanted to know all the dirty details, see how she worked out a way to kill herself, after all he himself was suicidal as well and thought learning something might help in his next attempt  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:00 pm
"This time I tried overdosing on vicodin. But my school counselor found my suicide note...." Lena felt a little embarrassed. "I guess....I don't know if I'm glad or not that he did that... It was nice to know that at least one adult cared about me for something other than a punching bag," she seemed to be muttering to herself as she said the last few sentences.

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:07 pm
Jense caught the few muttered sentences, his fear hightened his sense of hearing " So your parents beat you too? Welcome to the club" he was being a bit sarcastic, trying to make her laugh, she seemed overly sad, and she was so beautiful, it would kill him to see her cry " You seem a bit sad at the moment, you okay?", he stood up to walk towards her, she was still standing, and it made him feel a little annoyed that she was sceptical of him, but he held his smile and walked up to her " need an upper? I got some serious good stuff" he had been doing drugs for a while now o this was natural for him to keep a little on him at all times  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:05 pm
Lena shook her head and took a step backwards. Even though she knew she was safe, and that the chances of this boy hurting her were slim, it still made her nervous when strangers advanced quickly on her like that. She watched them warily and bit her bottom lip. Her trembling arms crossed tightly in front of her.

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:12 am
" Oh, sorry, forgot my manners, you were beaten, I musta freaked you out" he backed up as quickly as he had came and sat back on the bed, he smiled and began to look for backgrounds for the laptop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:58 pm
Nich smiled.... such horrible stories. He didnt know why he had been depressed and he knew he wanted to die, but he also knew he loved being alive... He knew he could always leave if things got to bad... He was made of tougher stuff than most people. Living with the insects and the animals would be another challenge.

"Heh... thats preatty sad of both of you. Trying to kill yourself.... i dont even know what to say. But i geuss i should have expected it from this place. You two are luckky though... they sent me here because they didnt want to deal with me... no one, no teachers no family no freinds could take it.... they thought i was crazy."

"They probably used the cutting inceident as an excuse to send me here... but deppressed is one thing i know im not. Clever, dangerous, witty...sexy, but seppressed is one thing i know im not. Maybe i can help either of you s much or more than the shrinks here."

It made him sad to think of these tortured souls before him. People who havent known the pure joy of living happily, he had been like them once... and it had been really bad. Being slightly tougher than most people who tend to cut themselves he hadnt stopped at the cut... he'd been bored and used a dull pair of scissors to scrape and dig flesh from his arm... so deep that he could see his indsides. Grossest thing he'd ever experienced.

He smiled at these two new freinds"... so, anybody got a name... mines Nich."

He made himself comfortable on the window ledge and pulled the chair on the desk out and motioned for the female to sit down... at least he hadnt lost all his manners.  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:55 pm
Jense smiled " I don't need help" he gave him a look of pure happiness for a moment but then he heard the footstteps again " My names Jense by the way, nice to meet you" he put out a hand to shake as he averted his gaze to the door, noone was there thankfully  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:06 pm
"Look relax man... If anyone is coming i'll hear em. Then I'll take miss enigma over there and climb back to my room where she can exit back to hers. Nice to meet you by the way."

Nich liked the fact that this kid could still smile, it meant one of two possible things. He still had happiness left and something to look forward to... or he was tripping right now.

"I think you should lay off the pills though. Honestly its no good man, life is such a grand thing, and it doesnt take drugs to make it that way."  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:14 pm
" When your life is like mine, I assure you it does" he had reverted back to his normal sarcastic and quiet self, but felt better around them than around Dr. Gray " And don't call her names, her name is Lena, got it?" he hissed the last bit and glared at him, he hated people who put others down, no matter how they did it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:23 pm
Nich snickered... he felt it comin on like usual, his other side. He wasnt crazy he just had two different mindsets.

"I meant no disrespect pard now just relax. No matter what you think, im grateful for both your company.... I havent had many people to look to or depend on in my life. "

Nich chuckled softly... everything seemed funnier now, this poor boy reverted so quickly between a regular man and a hurt puppy, and miss enigma hadnt said a single thing to him she just looked perplexed.

"so forgive me if i dont exactly fit into what you want from a person, ive been told im a little cold"

He smiled to himself at this.  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:27 pm
That smile made Jense want to hurt him " Wipe the smirk from your face before I do it for you" he was ready to rip Nich apart if he had to, and he most likely would " And I dont realy give a s**t what description fit, I more care that you're being comepletely and totally annoying, have you ever been put down to the point of killing yourself?" his voice was a hiss now, he wanted to slit Nichs throat but didnt, he knew if he was gonna be in here he needed a friend who could understand a guys point of view  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:49 pm
Nich sighed... he didnt like violence and he didnt want to have to hurt a deppressed kid....

"Listen here pard... im not laughing at you, or our female accomplice... Lena? I was merely chuckling at the simple irony of life, right now, im not even sure why. As for thowing around threats i dont appreciate it, but i feel it pertinent to let you know, that i have been put down and i know how it feels, and your gravely mistaking everything ive been sayin here hoss"

This time Nich smiled and it was genuine.

"I mean you no ill will"  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:09 pm
" then we're squared away, anything you guys wanna do? Cause I have nothing better to do than sit and play pinball at the moment, I wish they had a tv in here, I haven't seen one in whoi knows how long" he smiled at them both, he was almost happy to see them both in his room just hanging out  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff