Idea?
  Heck no.
  Yeah.
  Sorta.
  And of course: Poll Whore.
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:02 pm
no prob,i like being helpful,im working on the plot for today,then ill start working on specidic do's and dont's and so on and so forth,but yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Sounds good. I think I will do this one, but if people vote for another, I can try get another co-creator to actually work on that one. I think I'll spend more time on this.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:11 pm
kk,ill be off for a little while to play with possible plots,ill be on tomorrow,and ill give you the plot then,byez,add me if youd like  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:17 pm
Mmkay. Laters, and thanks again.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

KarmaD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:11 pm
Hmmm, so... all of these do sound like they'd be fun if they just got started and had some people ^.^ (the problem once you're started is always the people sweatdrop )
Anywho... yeah, if you do start one of these, just tell me and I'll try to join in when I have a chance ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:21 pm
Ahh! Right! Kay, Me and Vamp started a angel/demon thingy. If you want to join, here is the link.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30495515&

Please do. Oh, and if you have someone that is okay with making a banner for us....please ask them too. XD  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 am
No one has any other ideas? Please contribute!! I made one already, if you give more descriptions, I'll definitely try and help you make another.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:56 am
horsesnsoccer17
Quote:
why not just do a series related RP

about all my gaians or some s**t like that

A Series...hmmm...not bad. Any other topics?

Quote:
Well, I had one in another guild, but it failed horribly because I didn't develop it too far. It involved an entire world. You could create an entire world, give information on wars and domestic problems, and/or possibly some giant plot that involves it all. Allow the players to create a city or town of their own if they want. The world would be fully customizable.

I like this idea. If it's chosen would you help make the world? I don't think I have the work ethic to actually finish it up. XD Like, what time period? And is there different parts of the world? It's not just focused on one region?

I would definitely help. Just don't start it now. This idea was actually done to give my main character a world to live in, and I've been moving ideas around in my head. When I say the rp involved an entire world, I meant it. I find it challenging to have one thing happen on one side of the world, and something completely different happen on the other. As for the time period, medieval.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:40 am
Skip-The Valiant Warrior
I would definitely help. Just don't start it now. This idea was actually done to give my main character a world to live in, and I've been moving ideas around in my head. When I say the rp involved an entire world, I meant it. I find it challenging to have one thing happen on one side of the world, and something completely different happen on the other. As for the time period, medieval.

That's a pretty awesome idea. Well, you can PM me if you really want to go with this. I'll totally help if you need it. So there can actually be an unlimited amount of people right? It would work well if there's a lot to keep the problems and plots going, but that would be so awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:48 am
Yes. Anyone can join. No limit to the amount of people. When I get the mechanics of how the world will work set, I'll PM you.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 pm
Okay. Sounds good.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2