Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
My friend's haunted L plushie! :O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCP-511

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 pm
If you have the same kind of L plushie I have, then it's just that he's balnced better resting on his face. The plushie turns over that way because of the weight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Mokusei
If you have the same kind of L plushie I have, then it's just that he's balnced better resting on his face. The plushie turns over that way because of the weight.

And that would still not explain my cravings when I'm not interested in eating anything (even drinking coffee) or the dreams. Or the guilt trips.

Then again, ever since I got the plushie I've been seeing less random apple pieces around and there's even this guy at my school that looked like Light. He even rode my bus... and was in one of my classes, too. He was also very popular with the ladies in that class and most of them are blondes. The guy gives me a bad feeling.

Though I also happen to live across the street from a cemetary as well.

I've also been able to sit him up and he'd stay like that for hours while I'm here typing. Or playing Uninvited. But either way, my bed tends to be off limits to anyone but me so it isn't likely that a force great anough would force him onto his face.

Unless the Itachi keychains are forming a conspiracy against poor Lawly with the rest of my random fan stuffs... You never know in this house. ninja

xX_Elysium_Xx
omg... I had a freaky dream last night... @__@'''
I was holding onto my Kira Plushie and then when I fell asleep
Raito and L were handcuffed together and Misa was there too...
they were in the middle of the street... and... if you know Elfen Lied
then Lucy was there... and the cops were too...
Raito was moving closer to Lucy *which is BAD!*
and L is telling him to stop but then Raito took L
and put him right in front of him *like a shield*
and Lucy's vectors tore apart L!! OMG!!! DDDD;
and then Misa had the shinigami eyes and killed Lucy
and everyone that was there! omg... that was scary as f**k!!
I woke up crying! DDDDDD;

Nouuuu!!! You have an evil plushie... eek

It just gives me more of a reason to give the hurt to Light... by stabbin him with this spoon. Or by hiring Kaito Yagami aka the assassin called Death (he's from X-Kai-) for a little ... flower giving.

That'd also be an interesting battle... Kaito Yagami VS Raito Yagami... Que the Mortal Kombat theme! XD  

Stephkotsu

DeathOrCake

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:13 pm
It could be her mind doing the dreams O_o Like, since she knows shes falling asleep with an L plushie she thinks about it and ermm..sweet things xD possibly that. As for the moving of it, someone could be flipping it during the day and at night she unconsciously flips it xDD
I dunno, though that's pretty awesome. I wish that would happen with me if i ever had an L plushie :3 I think i had a haunted plush once though i can't remember what it was :0  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:16 am
Misuki Marishima
Quote:

For the first few days I had him I always cuddled with him during the night, yeah? Had no dreams for about the first night, then I had a dream about a mountain of ice cream. Next night was a rotating cake. These dreams continued until one night I put him next to my pillow. The dreams stopped, and I had a few dreamless nights before my regular dreams started to come back.

Then after a bit I noticed that whenever I woke up he'd be on his face instead of on his side. So I'd feel bad and hold him for a bit. Then yesterday I was forced to go shopping so I put him on his side and when I came home he was in the same spot but on his face again. As long as he's in the same room as me he doesn't budge unless it's night and I go to sleep. At which point I always find him on his face when I wake up.

And then I feel bad because it looks like he's crying. And then if I put any sort of candy near him I'll start feeling bad, even guilty, if I want to put it away or eat it.

That's so bizzare, isn't it?! I'm really believing that it is haunted. I know L's not real, but it sure sounds like his ghost is haunting her plushie!

Sounds kinda cool. I wish I had an L plushie and a Light.>>..<<  

Nii Chan is here

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:17 am
vamp_loupe
It could be her mind doing the dreams O_o Like, since she knows shes falling asleep with an L plushie she thinks about it and ermm..sweet things xD possibly that. As for the moving of it, someone could be flipping it during the day and at night she unconsciously flips it xDD
I dunno, though that's pretty awesome. I wish that would happen with me if i ever had an L plushie :3 I think i had a haunted plush once though i can't remember what it was :0

I can't move in my sleep without almost waking up, I cannot think while I'm trying to go to sleep otherwise I never get to sleep, I cannot have sound/lights on while I try to go to sleep or I never get to sleep, I almost have to stop breathing, and the plushie is always far away from the only side of the (very noisy) bunk bed. So yeah, in order for me to fall asleep and stay asleep I kinda have to be one with the dead. sweatdrop

Believe me, I've woken myself up just by moving onto my side. So moving my arms would still make me know it's happening and then I'd start thinking, and then I wake up. In the middle of the night. And then I can't get back to sleep till around noon. gonk

My dreams tend to be compleatly random. A good example would be my latest Itachi-based dream. Where we were fighting off werewolf'd power rangers. Therefore it is illogical for me to have sane dreams about cake and the like. Least if I was supposed to dream of said cake it'd be like... evil monster cake with a katamari. Or something along those lines.

Normally if mother and I are not home, then no one is. Therefore, when I was forced to go shopping with my mother my father never came home (he was probably in a tree somewhere doing whatever stupid things he does) to do said plushie turning.

And yes, I have been woken up simply because I started thinking at midnight and wanted to hug my L plushie but couldn't find him. He ended up either being on my other side, somehow off the bed, or had gotten to the top of the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:24 pm
Once again, I've quite stirred things up. I'm good at that, aren't I? sweatdrop

Do any of you believe this story though? I do!  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:15 pm
I wish I could get any sort of plushie. D:

A L plushie would be awsome, but the Raito one kinda scares me.

Have you ever asked yourself why you think L is crying when he's face down? Maybe that might lighten up some guilt if you fix it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:53 pm
BloodRavenGirl
I wish I could get any sort of plushie. D:

A L plushie would be awsome, but the Raito one kinda scares me.

Have you ever asked yourself why you think L is crying when he's face down? Maybe that might lighten up some guilt if you fix it.

I think my Lawly is a bit of a glutton for attention... a bit. Which is probably my own fault anyway for constantly carrying him in my arms during the second day of Jafax. Which is the same day I bought him and took him out of the wrappings. So I guess I spoiled him? O.o Can one spoil a plushie?

But yeah, he started this whole face down crying thing ever since I found out how to get my own dreams back. Which was mainly that I couldn't cuddle him constantly like I did. But do to my guilt I started to spoil him again. Just like I spoil my other avatar... sweatdrop

I can easily feel guilty if it's by L's hands... otherwise I just get mad at the person trying to make me feel guilty. I still wish I could've punched that Raito cosplayer, though. I even asked nicely... twice... until Motenchu had to pull me away telling me to not kill the cosplayers.

So I basically freed Lawly from his packaging and the L farm (they had so many L plushies... o.o), I never let go of him during the entire convention. Which was for the entire day. And the ride home, and bedtime. Heck, I even typed on the laptop with him sitting in my lap. So I guess he's a very spoiled plushie and loves attentions. 3nodding Which is compleatly fine by me.

Heck, my mother even told me to "put my lover to bed" before we left for a family party. XD
So my guess is that Lawly starts doing the face down thing whenever he gets lonely or feels neglected. Poor Lawly! *cuddles plushie*  

Stephkotsu

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:59 pm
Well, damn, I spoil my plushie, too, but he never comes alive... I always have my L with my, I carry him EVERYWHERE... literally, the movies, the store, the car, I even brought him with me down here to Oklahoma... He shall never leave my sight!
Oh, ********, I left him in the other room. sweatdrop MUST RETRIEVE!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:17 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Well, damn, I spoil my plushie, too, but he never comes alive... I always have my L with my, I carry him EVERYWHERE... literally, the movies, the store, the car, I even brought him with me down here to Oklahoma... He shall never leave my sight!

Well, I carry him wherever I can. But I also leave him in my room if it's a family party because of little childrikens. eek You haven't seen this kid with plastic toys... It's rather frightning so I keep Lawly at my house if I do anything that might put him in danger.

Which also includes going to East Elementary now because of the evil beings known as BEES. >.>; Or shopping because some random person (people around here tend to be idiots) might think I was stealing or something.

But I also detagged him, then cut off Rem and Light's pictures from the tag, cut up Light's picture as much as I could then tossed the two away and kept the rest with my other little cutouts and stuff from my other not-so-alive fan goodies. xd

So yeah, as I said before, I'm rather over protective and possessive of my Lawly. Believe me I happened to glare at Motenchu when he moved him or even petted him while he was in my arms. I also tend to growl.

Lawly seems to enjoy being tucked in whenever I have to leave for long periods of time, though. So I've started doing that, too. I'd leave a box of koalas with him but... then I'd feel guilty when I wanted to eat them, or dad might steal them and devour them all the while possibly doing horrible things and *overactive imagination* ... Ooohhh, scary scary thoughts. gonk

But yes, if I was able to, I'd take Lawly with me everywhere. whee  

Stephkotsu

one_smart_cucumber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:00 pm
woooooow.....haunted L plushies. I want a haunted L plushie! xp I like my L plushie though because it's a keychain/plushie and I can carry it around on my purse or on my backpack everywhere I go! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:16 pm
Orochikotsu
SerenitytheWaterSprite

Well, I carry him wherever I can. But I also leave him in my room if it's a family party because of little childrikens. eek You haven't seen this kid with plastic toys... It's rather frightning so I keep Lawly at my house if I do anything that might put him in danger.

Which also includes going to East Elementary now because of the evil beings known as BEES. >.>; Or shopping because some random person (people around here tend to be idiots) might think I was stealing or something.

But I also detagged him, then cut off Rem and Light's pictures from the tag, cut up Light's picture as much as I could then tossed the two away and kept the rest with my other little cutouts and stuff from my other not-so-alive fan goodies. xd

So yeah, as I said before, I'm rather over protective and possessive of my Lawly. Believe me I happened to glare at Motenchu when he moved him or even petted him while he was in my arms. I also tend to growl.

Lawly seems to enjoy being tucked in whenever I have to leave for long periods of time, though. So I've started doing that, too. I'd leave a box of koalas with him but... then I'd feel guilty when I wanted to eat them, or dad might steal them and devour them all the while possibly doing horrible things and *overactive imagination* ... Ooohhh, scary scary thoughts. gonk

It's good that you protect your L... it means that it's more than just an obsession. It's really love... a weird, crazy kind, but love none the less. I'm sure that your haunted L will thank you in some way for keeping him safe.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Comrade Ando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:49 am
xX_Elysium_Xx
lol...
I have a Kira Plushie and when I sleep with it
I wake up and find him face down on the TOP of my bed...
I remember holding on to him... how'd he get up there?
*I usually don't get any dreams so... xD*
But on one night when I placed Kira on my desk...
I tried to sleep but when I opened my eyes and looked
and Kira in the darkness I was terrified! D;
the red eyes and the scythe is kinda scary...
so I took him from my desk and slept with him instead...
and I had a dream that a L cosplayer was being attacked by a Raito cosplayer with a giant cardboard death note... o.o'''
xD at the cosplayer part.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:02 am
Misuki Marishima
Orochikotsu
SerenitytheWaterSprite

It's good that you protect your L... it means that it's more than just an obsession. It's really love... a weird, crazy kind, but love none the less. I'm sure that your haunted L will thank you in some way for keeping him safe.

Come now, M-san... Weird and crazy is what I've always been. We both know that. xd But Lawly isn't as meschivious as Motenchu's Alphose Elric plushie... who moons peoples whenever possible due to the way he was stitched together.

And yes, I'll even protect him from getting wet by either using myself as a shield (this has happened) or by squeezing and nearly getting stuck in playground equipment (this also happened). Truth be told, the same day I got Lawly my group got abandoned at the convention and I was the only one that wasn't angry because I had my Lawly. I just sat down and watched Motenchu and Kendra be all angry before shrugging and just cuddled with Lawly until we were finally picked up.

I'm typing all this with Lawly in my lap... so I might take a bit before I'm done because I'm going to end up cuddling here and there. X3 Though I don't know if he enjoys having me play with his feet like I tend to do at times.

Ushi Waka-Laka
woooooow.....haunted L plushies. I want a haunted L plushie! I like my L plushie though because it's a keychain/plushie and I can carry it around on my purse or on my backpack everywhere I go!

I have alot of keychains of different characters, but you can't really do much with such tiny things... but you can wear them as necklaces... Which is what I do!

Though I don't have any L-related keychains... looked for some on ebay but they were all just the letter, which I just might get anyway. Though it's just a might because I already have so many keychains already! rofl I even made some of them into bracelets I have so many.

So I like plushies more, you can cuddle them.  

Stephkotsu

-_-Xerxez Tha Ferret-_-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:06 am
Wow... that kind of creepy and kind of awesome at the same time. Though I would probaly be creeped out.

Still awesome though.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces