Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:28 am
User Image
[[::wishes i had someone to RP with:: T^T]]

Adrien sighed softly as he reached the park. He walked to a bench and took a seat. He glanced around at the bustling families and cuddling couples. It just pulled on his heart strings... Adrien closed his eyes and turned his face towards the sky, trying to tune it all out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:29 am
Vladimir smiled as he turned his guitar to the front of him, took a small mini-amp out of his pocket and attatched it to the guitar through a small cord. After he tested the sound, he started playing the beginning of Jordan. He looked at his fingers tap the neck of his guitar, and he kept pressing a button on his guitar causing it to have the effect he wanted.  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:37 am
[[ just come rp with us :] And if only I could listen to the song, my speakers are busted >< ]]

Amaya clapped with the beat, imagining she had her drums. She smiled brilliantly, Vlad was doing great. And she felt a twinge of something... She had inched forward on her seat only to fall to the ground, and land on her back. She laughed and sat up cross legged again quickly, so it'd seem like she had purposfully went to sit on the ground. She was too intent upon listening to the music, and switched from clapping to tapping her foot on the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:43 am
User Image
{i am pleased with this song .... its really good. ::nod::}

Adrien looked out over the lake and could see the girl he'd seen before, one of the members of Bonded Links, and a guy who he suspected to be another member sitting together. He heard the faint hum of music being played and noticed the male member had a guitar. He stood up and began to walk around the lake towards them. He was bored enough to fraternize with the enemy.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:45 am
After a moment of playing, he slowed down to a stop and looked at Amaya with a little confusion. "Um...are you okay?" Vladimir noticed that she was now sitting on the ground and was a little confused on how she got there so fast. Shrugging it off, he went back to his usual warm smile and sat down where he once was. "Well, how did I do? It was good, yes?" He said, hoping for a positive response.

((I know right, Buckethead makes me smile on the inside. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:50 am
[[ darn my speakers >.< ]]

"Oh well, I fell off the bench, I wasn't paying to much attension. It's all good." she waved off the subject and continued, "I was too busy listening to the music, it was great!" she smiled, turning in his direction, not really bothering to get off the ground. But as she began to turn she spotted someone unfamiliar walking down the path. She squinted and gasped. "It's Adrien! From Raining Chaos!" said Amaya looking to Vlad. Well this was unexpected. And her bright mood dettered a bit.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:54 am
User Image
[{smile on the inside X D you made me giggle}]

Adrien stifled a yawn as he got closer. He noted the surprised look on the girls face and just beamed back at her, somehow proud he stirred sucha reaction. He pulled one hand out of his pocket and waved to the two as he stopped walking in front of them. "And how are we this fine day?" he asked happily.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:58 am
Amaya's face became unreadable, with only an eyebrow rasied in curiousity. Well she could be polite and say, 'Fine, and how are you?' or just go right to the point with 'What are you doing here?'. Hmmmm.
"Fine. And yourself?" she decided on, though her voice a bit monotone, but also polite. "What can we do for you?" she said after, however.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:02 pm
User Image
Adrien smiled and shrugged. "I'm okay. I was just here and thought I'd say hi." He pushed his hand back into his pocket and his smile faded. what am i doing ... they're rivals! he tried not to think about it as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:05 pm
Vladimir looked at the boy that was coming up to them with a cold, emotionless look on his face. When it came to the enemy, he rarely ever showed any sense of caring towards them. As he eyed Adrien to remember what he looked like, and started mumbling to himself in russian. ["Why is he here...doesn't he know that we're enemies?"] Vladimir sighed and spoke up, now in english. "What do you want with us? I know you have....how you say...something up your sleeve." He said with a cold tone of voice.  

Daigo Himazaki

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:08 pm
"Oh... kay then." she replied before Vlad spoke. She heard him muttering in Russian. Oh darn, if only she knew how to speak it. However, she didn't have to wonder much longer as he spoke. She could feel the cold in his voice and bit her tongue. She only looked up at Adrien, curious, and suspicious. Not exactly cold, she didn't actually know him after all. She lived by that old expression, 'Don't judge a CD by it's album picture' And besides that, Vlad had the thing of intimidation to the enemy down pact. She'd be intimidated anyway...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm
<33

Adrien laughed coldly, "something up my sleeve eh?" he pushed up his striped sleeves and looked at his arms. "i don't see anything." pushing them back down he sighed. "Can't i just come over to say hi without being accused of murder?" Adrien liked his sarcasm and 'wit'. it helped him make a very uncomfortable situation even worse ^^;;

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:19 pm
Amaya looked up, her eyes even narrower. She especially didn't like that laugh. "Chill out. You came here first, and I think you'd hve expected suspicion. If not, then well..." she bit her tongue a second time. "Adding sarcasm to a situation is even worse. So, if your here to add anymore sarcasm, please leave." she said, pointing to add on to her point. She felt a bit uncomfortable from her sitting possision on the ground, she didn't like having to look up at either of them. So she stood up, with her hands on her hips, daring him to say anything more sarcastic and/or cold.

EDDITED

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:24 pm
Vladimir was already stopping himself from knocking Adrien into next week, and the sarcasm didn't help. "You should watch your tounge, unless you want it being cut off." He muttered a threat he used a lot to scare people away, and if you knew how crazy he could be, then you just might find yourself mute later on in life. Vladimir clenched his fists tightly as he tried his best to contain himself.  

Daigo Himazaki

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:26 pm
<33

Adrien sighed, "Sorry..." he said sincerely. "I've just been a little touchy lately..." he muttered. He turned his gaze from Amaya to Vladimir , flashing him a weak smile then turning back to Amaya. "I suppose i'll just leave." he walked off, slightly upset he'd acted so cruely.

{oh and, Daigo. i forgot to mention earlier. YOUR CHAR IS UBER SMEXY! ::melts:: russian accent!}

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff