Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Dreams, visions and hallucinations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hybrid Jewel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:54 am
TeaDidikai
JulieDoc

Are you saying it's school-yard to to insult someone that way (and hence something too immature for Tea to do),
Anyone who thinks I am to mature to insult folks has never seen me angry. A well done flyting is good for the soul.

Quote:
I try not to have my a** handed to me by Tea on a regular basis. It frustrates me to see how I seem to be buckets of fail at that particular endeavor. confused
~Blink~ Ummm... I don't think I have ever done such. Nor would I say you have earned such from me to date. Unless there is a mule out there I don't know about.

Actually, I meant, I have "my a** handed to me" by you intellectually on a regular basis. Not as far as actual anger goes. You're difficult to argue with, you know. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:05 am
I was sort of joking, really. Oy vey, I should just quit while I'm ahead.  

Hybrid Jewel

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:22 am
JulieDoc

Actually, I meant, I have "my a** handed to me" by you intellectually on a regular basis. Not as far as actual anger goes. You're difficult to argue with, you know. wink
So I've heard.

It comes half from spending my first six months on Gaia fighting with Nuri, Deo and Reagun and half from working in shop that sold books on pagan theology. I spent the slow times reading.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:35 am
TeaDidikai
JulieDoc
Are you saying it's school-yard to to insult someone that way (and hence something too immature for Tea to do),
Anyone who thinks I am too mature to insult folks has never seen me angry. A well done flyting is good for the soul.
It's my impression that Tea only insults people based on their exact merits, rather than based on medical diagnoses that the person in question has, does not have, may have, or may not have (or self-directed personal recreation). If that's not so, feel free to correct me, Tea. talk2hand

So, yes, it was my opinion that such tactics are school-yard. Jumping to the conclusion that it was an insult was just that, a jump.  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:03 am
TheDisreputableDog
TeaDidikai
JulieDoc
Anyone who thinks I am too mature to insult folks has never seen me angry. A well done flyting is good for the soul.
It's my impression that Tea only insults people based on their exact merits, rather than based on medical diagnoses that the person in question has, does not have, may have, or may not have (or self-directed personal recreation). If that's not so, feel free to correct me, Tea. talk2hand
Fair enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 pm
TeaDidikai
JulieDoc

So I've heard.

It comes half from spending my first six months on Gaia fighting with Nuri, Deo and Reagun and half from working in shop that sold books on pagan theology. I spent the slow times reading.

My husband is amused by the idea that you learned to argue from me. He calls me the most illogical person he knows.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Nuri

My husband is amused by the idea that you learned to argue from me. He calls me the most illogical person he knows.
I learned to argue and be Nice from you. I learned the logical fallacies from the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:48 pm
TeaDidikai
Nuri

I learned to argue and be Nice from you. I learned the logical fallacies from the others.

You learned to be nice? When did that happen!  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:09 pm
Nuri
TeaDidikai
Nuri

You learned to be nice? When did that happen!
sweatdrop You can't tell?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces