Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:15 pm
Kumiko was panicing really badly.She didn't know what to do.She was near a village and the villagers looked at her like she was some sort of crazy person that came out of no where.She didn't know where she was too.Plus she didn't even notice the village or the villagers that were staring right at her.

((Yep and Kumiko is already there!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:19 pm
The sound of bell chimes soon echoed across the school grounds and Izanagi closed his eyes as he began to think of what it would be like to have friends that cared about him and didn't think he was worthless. Just as he did, a light softly emitted from his necklace and soon surrounded his body. Izanagi opened his eyes, only to be blinded by the searing light that seemed to make his eyes water. After a few minutes, the light faded and he awoke to see that he was no longer at the school, but in what seemed to be the more rural area's of Japan. Confused and slightly disoriented, he looked around, seeing everyone staring at him and whispering strange things in a form of Japanese he could hardly make out. After a moment, he realized where he was and started to panic. "What the hell is going on?! It's like I'm in Back to the Future o something?! This is so wierd..." He thought as he walked down the dirt path and headed towards a bridge.  

Daigo Himazaki

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:25 pm
Kumiko walked away calming down from her random outburst.She saw a bridge and ran to it.She sat on the rails and looked at the water."I have a feeling that I'm not in the present time...I think I'm in feudal Japan.."She thought to herself.She wasn't paying to anything else but the water flowing by.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:34 pm
As Izanagi walked up the bridge, he saw the girl that he went to school with. "Isn't that....what was her name...Ku...Kumiko?" He thought as he stopped a few feet away from her and gave her a confused look. "Kumiko? What are you doing here?" He said cautiously as he kept his hand in his pockets and prepared to catch her from falling off of the bridge in case she got scared and lost her balance.  

Daigo Himazaki

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:45 pm
Kumiko turned around."Konichiwa Busuzima-san!Um...I dn't even know where I am...I guess I magicly ended up here...I should ask you the same question..So what are you doing here,Busuzima-san?"She said.She was still sitting there."I think...I am feudal Japan now....But how...She thought again.She almost said it out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:03 pm
"Interesting...." Izanagi mumbled as he looked around and watched a man carrying a katana walk past, giving him an evil glare as he did. Izanagi mearly sighed and looked back at Kumiko. "We shouldn't stay here..." He said as he looked back in the direction he came from. If they were in the area they thought they were in, then they would need to find a place to rest before bandits decided to see if they had anything valuable.  

Daigo Himazaki

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:09 pm
Kumiko titled her head."Nani?Doushite?Why can't we stay here?Do you know how we got here?"She asked.She looked so confused.She got off the rail and sat down.She closed her eyes and started to relax.Before she knew it she was lifted out the ground and she was in mid-air.She didn't notice yet.She thought that she was sitting firmly on the ground too.But she was wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Suzu sat outside at the edge of the forest. The villages were mean to her and her sister because they were afraid of the witch coming to get them. She sighed and said "I wish someone would let us in their house."
"They were all mean to us." Luna said sadly. "Shall I play my flute to cheer you up?" She said holding her flute in her hand, eagerly to play it.
Suzu smiled at her. "Sure, why not. We all can do with some cheering up.
Luna started playing her flute when she her necklace glowed purple and Suzu's necklace glowed light blue. "What's happening? She said, alarmed at the sudden glowing.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:22 pm
Kumiko floated away not to far.She was still in mid-air though.She still didn't know that she floated away.She thought if she relaxed her mind,she would be more calm.She was about to open her eyes but decided to relax more.

((Is it ok if Suzu and Luna end up going near Kumiko??))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:25 pm
"Because...." Izanagi's voice trailed off as he watched Kumiko slowly levitate into the air and hover slowly in mid-flight. "Um...how are you....?" He said as he took a step back and looked at Kumiko with confusion. "What the hell is going on today?" He thought as he went over to her and pulled her back a little to keep her from falling over the edge of the bridge.

((edit))  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 pm
[[I don't mind 3nodding ]]
Suzu held on to Luna's hand, she didn't want to lose another close person. Suzu held her breath and closed her eyes.
"Suzu!" Luna said out loud. "I don't know where we are." She said, afraid.
Suzu looked around and saw a girl who also looked lost. She went up to her and ask "Excuse me, but where are we?" She asked polietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 pm
Kumiko opened her eyes and fell to the ground."Ow......That hurt.....Where am I?"She said.She was rubbing her head back and forth becase she hit her head too.She turned to Suzu."I am not sure but I think we are in Feudal Japan.It may seem crazy but doesn't it look all true?"She said.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:42 pm
Izanagi remained silent as the new girl approached them. He put his hands in his pockets and grabbed the handle of a switchblade just in case the girl tried something suspisious. His eyes scanned both Kumiko and the girl that approached them from before. "Eh...we really should get going..." He said softly to Kumiko as he helped her up gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 pm
"Doushite?Why?They seem nice.."Kumiko said.She put her hand on her head.She was still in pain.She held her head.She felt like she was going to collasped.She almost fell but she caught herself.  

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:32 pm
A bright flash of light appeared in front of the group of teenagers, and when it faded a woman of about 16 appeared in front of the group. She took one glance at their bracelets, then said, "Come with me, quickly, if you value your lives," she beckoned quickly to them then ran off towards a large home in the distance, leaving behind the scent of cherry blossoms.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff