Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forever Bar and Inn:// Now open and Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count
  +1
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:21 pm
((I gtg. bye everyone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:31 pm
[[Okay Keto left me in charge >.<]]
Tiffany walked down the streets and saw an inn called "Forever Bar and Inn." She read aloud to her sister.

Luna looked at her sister. "Shall we go in?" She asked as she cuddle her kitten closely.
"We do need a place to stay." Tiffany replied as she held her kitten closely too.  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:34 pm
User Image

He sighed and looked around at the empty lobby. Matt sighed and slumped up against the counter. "Total waste of time..." he told himself as he waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:38 pm
Tiffany walked in with her sister to already find someone here. "Do you own this place?" She asked.
Luna kept slient and looked around at this place.  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:47 pm
<33

Matt turned his head toward the girls. "No. but i wish whoever does own it would show up." he grumbled as he went to take a seat in an armchair.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:54 pm
Tiffany explore around the place until she found the kitchen. "I'm Tiffany by the way and this is Anna." She said pointing at the pet kitten in her arms.
Luna looked up at the man. "I'm Luna and this is Loki." She said quietly.  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:02 pm
<33

Matt sighed. "Hey, hi, hello..." he grumbled. He wasn't a very nice person...maybe thats why he was always alone. Matt crossed his arms over his chest as he shifted in the seat. damn .. where is the owner..

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Tiffany found some food in the kitchen. "Hungry?" She asked the man.
Luna sat down in the bartender's seat and serve herself some apple cider. She didn't drink wine or beer. "Would you like anything?" She asked quietly to the young man.  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:54 pm
<33

Matt nodded to them both. "Please..." he thought for a moment. "Maybe just a diet coke right now and some pretzles." it was true Matt LOVED alcohol but not right now .. not the right mood.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:17 pm
Tiffany went inside to get what the man had asked. She came back later with a small bowl of pretzles and gave it to the man. Then she sat down on the couch. "Should I explore this place to see what it is like?" She murmured to herself.
"Shall I go along with you Tiff?" Luna asked since she heard what her sister said. Luna served his diet coke in a glass cup. "Ice?" She asked.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:18 pm
((I left SweetHugz in charge. I don't have time to post for my characters my sister's getting back on.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:22 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
((I left SweetHugz in charge. I don't have time to post for my characters my sister's getting back on.))
[[Woot! I'm in charge till I go offline xD ]]  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:32 pm
<33

Matt set the pretzles in his lap and then told the other girl, "No, no ice." After doing so he popped a couple of pretzles into his mouth, chewed then swallowed. "Man this place sure is empty..." he mused aloud.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:36 pm
Luna finished pouring the soda into a glass and putted in front of the man, on the table. She plopped down next to Tiffany. "What are we going to do now? The owner isn't here and this place seems deserted." She asked her sister quietly.
Tiffany looked at her. "I don't know." She admitted to her sister. "Do you want to go exploring with us?" She asked the man.  

SweetHugz

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:40 pm
<33

After taking a large swig of the coke he tilted his head towards the pair. "Uhh. sure, why not." Matt stood up and waited for them to lead.

User Image

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces