Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

h0neybo0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:29 pm
aweee.... sad
It never happen to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:07 am
learn death stare learn the deth stare
just put a blank un amused face on while trying to show as little emotion as possible watch some bruce lee movies.  

namthezombie

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:53 am
Angmar01
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Kick their a**, kick their a**.. That won't help. rolleyes Because it's a lame way to solve picking in this situation. If they pick you, pick them back with the right words. If they start using their fists, THEN you can have the option to give them back what you think they deserve. It's the rules.

Just don't let yourself look weak and do nothing about it. It'll only show that they are superior to you.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that means no crying turning you're back to them, yelling back words that makes no sense whats so ever, slapping. remember, first blood isnt as important as the last blood. take a hit and aim for their weakness. or hit them really good in the noise one time (makes sure you put goof force int it) and if he catches it knee him in the familly jewls. if he uses the other hand use you're other hand to hit him in the neick. "just not to much force, other rise you might kill him" if he hits you, dont lay on the ground, and fact dont even think off the pain. thats weakness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exactly. :3

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:23 pm
namthezombie
learn death stare learn the deth stare
just put a blank un amused face on while trying to show as little emotion as possible watch some bruce lee movies.

too late for that, sheshould of done sothe moment they insulted  

Angmar01

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:43 pm
I see how everybody says to gang up on them, get an adult, or fight, but I have another question...

What if they like make fun of the ways of Asians and what they're like? You know, like our "Asian noses," the way people who actually lived in Asia for a while have an accent, and stuff like that. Does anybody have an idea what to say back? ._.;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:22 am
become friends with the football,wreastling and anyother sports teams that can hurt them.also befriend the science(if there is one) so they can "accidentally" spill harmful chemicals on thet person  

RAWRpham

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:01 pm
PoppyLander
I see how everybody says to gang up on them, get an adult, or fight, but I have another question...

What if they like make fun of the ways of Asians and what they're like? You know, like our "Asian noses," the way people who actually lived in Asia for a while have an accent, and stuff like that. Does anybody have an idea what to say back? ._.;

that depinds on the person making fun of you. to make fun ot them back you gott a look athim and notice any thing deforemd or strange. like his teath example. if it's crooked, toss a penney on the floor and tell him if he starts saving up he can buy himn self new teath. or if he is fat, tell him jeeny greg called him or " i bet when you jump in the pool every body thinks it's the end of the world." some thing like that. remember it's all about how they look like or sound. the more rank on them the more chanch they well shut up, and remember a new joke always help.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:54 am
if theyre black i wouldnt do anything cuz theyre all ghetto and hav guns or something
but if theyre white or something go all asian on them!!LIKE SHOVE UR CHOPSTICKS UP THEIR a**!!  

asiannerd27

2DsGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:36 am
xD,i do too but rarely sorta but they're jus all kidd'n.everybody luvs n wants to b azn mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:49 am
asiannerd27
if theyre black i wouldnt do anything cuz theyre all ghetto and hav guns or something
but if theyre white or something go all asian on them!!LIKE SHOVE UR CHOPSTICKS UP THEIR a**!!

it's wekaness to show fear. plus it would be stupid form them to try to shot. they have one shot before they sentince to their own death sentince.
fear is all it takes to own respect and power.  

Angmar01

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:05 am
asiannerd27

It's really a stereotype. confused

It feels so right
To
night

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:54 am
we all had that experience when we are younger

well most racist dont tend to pick on me rolleyes

i'm taller and more muscle bound than most asian in my school
i'm 6'2' razz

well in my opinion you just have to be the stronger bully without getting exploited by teachers razz  

Reichenbach Fall

Hilarious Raider

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas