Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:59 am
"sure as s**t love... you get sucked up by the storm too?"

Noltic said this with a smile but he still felt the kind of sickly lust for something on the air there was no way to describe it... it wasnt particularly evil but just a little... wrong.

"least ways thats what happened to me... and themn some rather polite boy just sort of stopped by and left other than that ive seen no evidence of life that wasnt you ro me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:18 am
OOC: Where are you guys? o.o i'm in the lake far of town

Yuna is walking on the water and is doing her sending. she sings the Hymn of fayth,

Leyui....
Nobomenu....
Renmiri....
Yojuyogo....
Hasatekanae....
Kutamae....

Reborn Rinoa

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:22 am
User Image
Becoming bored with the side of town he was on, quin doubled back and headed toward a more populated part of town. More populated meaning there he atleast remembered seeing another living creature. He walked swiftly and steadily, his gaze fixated on something invisible far ahead of him.

As he approached the more populous side of town he slowed his step and surveyed the landscape untill his eyes happened upon two people. A male and a female. "ahh, good to see another face." Quin muttered as he took a seat against a wall not to far from the pair.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 am
"well i know im not bad looking but is it really that good to see me?"

Noltic smiled at the joke he made he still didnt feel completely at ease in this oddment place and he could feel and odd soprt of rush in his bones like there was a little c***k of destiny waitin for him and he was getting anxious.

"So leastways all kidding aside.... who might you be/"

Noltic asked as he held out his hand for the newcomer to shake.  

Noltic

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:36 am
Kiyana sneezed and woke up.
How long have I been sleeping? Her wolf sat loyaly by her side.
At least I have you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:44 am
User Image
Quin looked at the man, a little peeved. god i hate happy people. he thought as he extended his arm to shake the man's hand. "Quin." he muttered before standing up to his full height. "Quin Kingston." he added smartly as he brushed the dust from his coat. "And you?"  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:59 am
"Mines Noltic... as far as my last name is concerned its too hard for you to pronounce or spell so dont bother."

Noltic shook the man's hand Feeling slightly off end. It seemed a bit hostile but the man seemed nice enough. Noltic had figured hed put up a pleasant appearance but he could care less, kumi was his freind and as long as hse was there with him he didnt need to worry about impressing this man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:02 pm
"So, Noltic ... here on business?" Quin asked, as nicely as possible, which was hard for him. He wasn't a very social person even though he did try.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:03 pm
Kiyana walked into the city and jumps to the top of a building. She looked down at the people below.
City folk...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:25 pm
"Well man ya see i doubt im here on anything.... ya see i didnt really wanna be here but i geuss i wasnt goin anywhere in particular when i left my home a while ago... leastways a question because i would like to return home anyways... Where the blood ******** hell am i?"

Noltic said all this in a pleasant voice he didnt want the other man offended again... so he figured hed appreciate the positive cursing as a bit of a joke... unless he was just a gruff person.... in which case thats a bit of a downer.  

Noltic

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:30 pm
Quin stared at him blankly. "I don't like the way you talk." he said bluntly. "Oh and, i don't know where we are either." he added casually. quin walked past Nortic and down the street before stopping turning and walking back. "help me find out where we are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:34 pm
Kiyana looked down at two men entering the town. They don't look like city folk.  

jinxercat2006

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:37 pm
"Okay look at it this way i didnt ask you to like the way i talk Quin and i didnt ask for your help or offer mine... if you want my help then youll find yourself harpressed... because i offer it to those who appreciate it."

Noltic said this with a hard look in his eye... this man seemed to be a bit of a downer for sure and for some odd reason seemed to think Noltic was an unavoidable companion. Though Noltic needed to help Kumi with whatever he may... and he was the one alone, somehow Noltic thought that would suit him just fine.

"I'd be glad to help you quin and id be the happy recipient of whatever help you offered.... but you need to cheer up and chill out man."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:41 pm
Quin sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. Opening them again he said, "Sorry. I'll strive not to be myself and cheer up a little." he said, surprisingly unsarcastic.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:46 pm
"Man just chill out... like honestly thats all i ask... if your naturally a downer thats cool by me.... you just dont gotta be so goddamn resentful"

If he wanted to resent people who could possibly make companions then thats a little odd in Noltic's opinion.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff