Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_-
  O_O
View Results

shee_p

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:25 pm
you guys are very observant. O_O good for you! L looks cute with or without the bug eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 am
I wonder how I never noticed...  

Awesome Akwardness

Comrade Ando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:53 pm
sarandeir
I think that happed after he was puched by Light crying
At least he kicked Light in the face after that. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:40 am
Strangely, I only noticed the change after reading the manga for a second time (That is to say 1-7, back when 8-12 weren't out yet, then reading 1-7 again.)  

Kon Tatsumaki

Keyblades_R_Kool

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:39 pm
**goes to grab manga 2 and 3**
wow.... i just noticed that.....
and he doesnt have eyebrows from 3 up.... and its not just the eye brows... obata adds more shading under his eyes you could tell....
wow...
He's cute either way and I've always liked his eyes ... they add to his quirky personality xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:43 pm
Keyblades_R_Kool
and he doesnt have eyebrows from 3 up.... and its not just the eye brows... obata adds more shading under his eyes you could tell....
wow...
He's cute either way and I've always liked his eyes ... they add to his quirky personality xd

Actually, he doesn't even have eyebrows all the way through volume 2. I was looking at it while on vacation and realized he only had eyebrows in like 6 or 7 panels. xp  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Keyblades_R_Kool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:38 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Keyblades_R_Kool
wow...

Actually, he doesn't even have eyebrows all the way through volume 2. I was looking at it while on vacation and realized he only had eyebrows in like 6 or 7 panels. xp

It's his mop head hair xd heart
Even if he had eyebrows half the time you wouldnt be able to see em'
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:49 pm
I also noticed that in 2 he didn't have a baggs under his eyes.  

akaakashaboingboing

Kon Tatsumaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:30 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Keyblades_R_Kool
wow...

Looking back, his eyes seem to have changed when he started writing on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:28 pm
Kon Tatsumaki
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Keyblades_R_Kool
wow...

Looking back, his eyes seem to have changed when he started writing on the table.

*confused* wha?  

Keyblades_R_Kool

akaakashaboingboing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:09 pm
Keyblades_R_Kool
Kon Tatsumaki
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Keyblades_R_Kool
wow...

*confused* wha?
whenever he was sitting with yagami-san and the others and he write on the table with a marker.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:50 am
akaakashaboingboing
Keyblades_R_Kool
Kon Tatsumaki
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Keyblades_R_Kool
wow...

*confused* wha?
whenever he was sitting with yagami-san and the others and he write on the table with a marker.

oh yeah!! I'll check later.....
eyebrows!!!
rofl  

Keyblades_R_Kool

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:50 pm
more the reason to love the guy right? ha i'm not complainin heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:36 pm
It's character development. Just like how Ryuk was shaded less and L's hair changed from when you didn't see his face to the second manga* (and Yagami-san's graying, but that was on purpose)

*When looking at L from the back in the first manga, his shoulder looks much more broad, and his hair looks much more curly. From what I've gathered, first manga L looked more like B than himself. (and he actually looked his age). He also isn't hunched over at all when he's standing (no scoliosis? BLASPHEMY!)

Haha...ultimate fangirl observations.

What's sad is that most of them were gathered the first time around-I don't like reading these things twice...they're too text heavy.  

IttyBittyKitty

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:53 pm
Kon Tatsumaki
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Keyblades_R_Kool
wow...

He must have drawn them bags on with that marker.

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff