Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 am
Kumi swallowed nervusly and blinked wide eyed looking at the man laying on the ground. She looked around frantically and then saw her packpack nd pulled out an ice pack and placed it on the mans head hoping it would help somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 am
"KYA!!!" Noltic woke up pretty quick...

"what in god's name was that all about?" he demanded of the girl "you couldnt have just shaken me or something?"

"O well no harm done... im still kinda tired but i can walk.... i hope you two know its not safe to be out here when night falls.... why dont you come to my cabin?"

"Its the least i could do in appreciation of your rather rude awakening"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:35 am
umi screamed when the man jumped up yelling and then calmed down and listened."How can we trust you..?"she asked."We dnt even know where we are!"she said looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:49 am
Okay then... Noltic thought these girls will get eaten by shadow demons if theyre out too late... but how to convince them... they looked like they were from the golden age of man...

Noltic snapped his fingers and resharpened the girls knife....

"And you dont have to trust me... you just have to be afraid of the dark... and i suggest that you are... i am"

He said this as he walked away from the two... the sun began to set and he hoped they followed him.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 am
Kumi looked at the man and didnt think anything of his words at first but as she watched the sun fall much faster than mornmal, she looked at the shadows and it looked as if they were livng, breathing, creatres of some sort. What world were they in? She stood up and took her sisters hand and ran afterthe man hurriedy to keep away forom the dark now crawling over the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:03 am
Noltic had enough energy left to create a light so he gathered in the neregy from the air surrounding him and converted it... he loved doing this... it felt co cool to just hold i light in your hand... he netered his cabin and lit the lamps, but he lft the door open slightly because he heard the girl and freind coming up behind him.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 am
Kumi looked at the cabin and stood outside thedoor, peering inside to see if she shouldgo in or not, but the shadows werescaring her so she walked in looking around. She blinked realising it was quite cozy to her, inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:16 am
Noltic Piped up as the girl looked around her cabin

"ya see i performed a complicated bit of alchemy today.... more of which ill explain tommorrow morning... but right now i am extremely tired. You two can sleep on my bed ..." He said as he getured over into the ocrner.

And without further explanation, he locked the door and fell asleep on the floor.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:19 am
Kumi nodded and walked overto thebed sitting on it quietly ad then looking at her sister quietly. She kicked off her shoes, and layed down quietly staring up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:22 am
Noltic dreamed that night of the two girls getting kidnapped by sangunis... but the blood demon was a creature from his past he knew lay dead... for he had killed it.

He also knew it was his fault it had lived in the first place....

He got up to check on them anyways... and it seemed that they were sisters by the way the younger one was clinging to the older....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:24 am
Kumi saw the man walk in to chek on them and sa up quickly, bowing an looking at him."is something the matter?"she asked and suddenly realised she dint know his name."Umm...Im Kumi by the way.."she said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:26 am
"And im an alchemist... Now get some sleep luv"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:27 am
Kumi blushed faintly and then layed back down pullin the covrs overher and her sister nd closedher eyes tryng to get some sleep but couldnt help but wonder whatwas going on outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:59 am
Suzu got up early in the morning. She didn't really trust the man, for all she knows, they could be a trap. "Kumi, wake up."  

SweetHugz

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:21 am
Kblinked and slowly awoke in the large bed and blinked looking around and rubbedher eyes to wake up."Huh..?"she groaned lightly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff