Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

W3-Interrupt-This-Pr0gram

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:20 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
saiyoucho
I bet a kiss from him would be like entering a candy store for the first time.

Heeey that's a thing I wouldn't mind finding out. xP

Hahah same here XD

...Me too! I wanna find out! heart

L will put a whole new meaning to the saying 'lips like candy' teehee mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:22 pm
*L* If he's been eating that many sweets his whole life.. He CAN"T just stop eating them. He'd go into insulin shock because his body is most likely so used to the sugar that he needs it.

He might also need it, since he never seems to sleep in the manga. *hasn't seen the anime-yet crying * Though there was a cute scene in the movie I think where he was sleeping and Light's Dad covered him up. I think...

Either way he's sweet.  

Kei Akuma

searchingsolace

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:41 am
ehehehhehehe...ur ryt.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:48 am
Kei Akuma
*L* If he's been eating that many sweets his whole life.. He CAN"T just stop eating them. He'd go into insulin shock because his body is most likely so used to the sugar that he needs it.

He might also need it, since he never seems to sleep in the manga. *hasn't seen the anime-yet crying * Though there was a cute scene in the movie I think where he was sleeping and Light's Dad covered him up. I think...

Either way he's sweet.

In the anime (not sure about the manga, I think so but I'm not positive) either Aizawa or Light's dad was talking to Matsuda and asked when L sleeps, and Matsuda said that one time he caught L sleeping in his normal position on a chair... 3nodding
Sounds cute!  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:52 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Kei Akuma

Either way he's sweet.

In the anime (not sure about the manga, I think so but I'm not positive) either Aizawa or Light's dad was talking to Matsuda and asked when L sleeps, and Matsuda said that one time he caught L sleeping in his normal position on a chair... 3nodding
Sounds cute!

Yeah, he says that in the manga too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:03 pm
but I wonder why Matsuda was up to see Ryuuzaki sleep...
xDDD

xX_Elysium_Xx

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Hmm...makes you think a bit...
MatsudaxL. Haven't seen that one yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:14 pm
I've seen one doujinshi of matsuda x L....
o.o'''
my eyes...elevator...'do whatever you want'...RAPE! xD
I don't really want to talk about it but there are some like that
and I've seen some pics that people drew of them together...

xX_Elysium_Xx

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:21 pm
...Really? Too bad there's no twitching emoticon.
Matsuda=win
L=win
MatsudaxL=lose at life
Just my opinion, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:29 pm
Light x L always seems the best... xD
Lawliet.net says "Light: Compatibility: 82% L likely to be: Seme x Uke"
'don't we all think they're the best match?'

xX_Elysium_Xx

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:22 am
DP_Fan14
Matsuda=win
L=win
MatsudaxL=lose at life
Just my opinion, though.

That comment makes me think about every major win that fails miserably if you combine 2 great things.

Each of them is win but combining them would be to fail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:12 pm
saiyoucho
DP_Fan14
Matsuda=win
L=win
MatsudaxL=lose at life
Just my opinion, though.

That comment makes me think about every major win that fails miserably if you combine 2 great things.

Yeah...imagine if they did that to Disney and Final Fantasy...wait a second, that was actually pretty successful.

It's like combining cake and pepperoni pizza; they're great on their own, but probably don't taste too good when combined.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Nii Chan is here

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:03 pm
Yeah I was wonderig the exact thing. I mean if poor L was diagnosed with diabetes he might die from it and well then we would all be sad and have no fun in Death Note kinda..^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:36 am
DP_Fan14
saiyoucho
DP_Fan14
Matsuda=win
L=win
MatsudaxL=lose at life
Just my opinion, though.

Yeah...imagine if they did that to Disney and Final Fantasy...wait a second, that was actually pretty successful.

It's like combining cake and pepperoni pizza; they're great on their own, but probably don't taste too good when combined.

Actually combining Disney and Final Fantasy could have been done a way lot better. Who wants a rpg with chars nagging 24/7 about what place you have to go to?

But how about combining L's skills with Watari's skills?
That would be like an über smart cake loving hyper sniper with unlimited money. xD  

saiyoucho

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 am
saiyoucho
DP_Fan14
saiyoucho
DP_Fan14
Matsuda=win
L=win
MatsudaxL=lose at life
Just my opinion, though.

Actually combining Disney and Final Fantasy could have been done a way lot better. Who wants a rpg with chars nagging 24/7 about what place you have to go to?

But how about combining L's skills with Watari's skills?
That would be like an über smart cake loving hyper sniper with unlimited money. xD

I never said that it was executed well...I just said it was successful. Sales-wise.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff