My Creepy Dream! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO-Buggie-Oo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:07 pm
lol you all have cool dreams xp
recently i havent dreamed of any (besides DDR)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:27 pm
Whoa, thats pretty odd.
I had a dream last night that an evil squirrel was trying to eat my hamster.
I picked up my hamster quickly before the squirrel ate him.
And when I was running away, my hamster turned into the squirrel!
That's when I woke up.

O_O

I-am-behind-you

DeeLovee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 am
omg i had a creepy dream the other night...
like i was dead.
i have no idea how i died, but i was dead.
and i went to my school and in my lunch and everyone was sad that i died, and then i was walking over by one o fmy friends' house and a golden retriever was with me, and it was the only thing that like knew i existed. some person was talking to me, but i didnt know if they were a ghost or a real person. im pretty sure the dog was alive. but then i was at my house and i was walking down my hallway and i turned into my room. everything was exactly how i left it, bed a mess, cant see the top of my dresser, clothes strewn arcoss my chiars...
then i walked over to my desk and found my cell phone sitting on the edge, exactly how i left it. i opened the phone and it said i had seven text messages. so i went to go read them, and like before everytime i would read one it said: "you should get a new phone plan, this one expired" or something like that...
when i read that i realized that it had been atleast seven years since i died.
and at that i woke up and started crying..
any idea what that means?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:57 pm
This is another dream from when i was little its a short one though well i was on the second floor with my sister and our mother was gone it was night time and all of a sudden we heard the creepy alien music (well if you don't know it here it is http://youtube.com/watch?v=2EQ5CSqAbfc ) i peered through our window and i saw a u.f.o i was startled and told my sister to get down then we heard the u.f.o go next to our window , the music getting louder we heard it woosh away and the music was gone...then i woke up scared ._.

and heres another one
ok this dream was recent i was with some people going into an old house there was a semi truck in front with huge pipes on it the group i was in went in the house and checked out the rooms i strawed off from the group and left to a room that looked like a stage when i turned my head i saw a mini garden with a little girl playing with some toys when the group called out fore me the garden and the girl was gone so i went back with the group and checked other rooms with them the rooms all looked dusty and grim when we left the house i looked behind me and saw the little girl wave at me then the dream was over  

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lilli Ann Hunter

Loyal Genius

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:21 am
oO-Buggie-Oo
this is how it started....
one day i was hungy so i threw a big block of cheese into a pot.
I put it on the stove and was melting it. Then i relized i dident
have any nacho's! But then a hampster poped out of the stove
and i used him as a nacho!

Moral of the story: Hampsters Taste Good With Cheese

did you have a creepy dream?

Your dream in Symbols:

Hunger

To dream that feel hunger, signifies a feeling of unfulfilment. You may be starving for recognition or longing to achieve something that you have desired for awhile.

Cheese
To see cheese in your dream, symbolizes gains and profits.

Melting
To see melting something, signifies that you are letting go or releasing negative that you have been feeling. You are warming up to a situation.

Pot
To see a pot in your dream, represents your attitudes and may reveal hidden anger or frustration. Consider also how it may be a reference to marijuana and/or drug use.

To dream that the pot is boiling or bubbling over, suggests that you are filled with enthusiasm, excitement and/or ideas. Alternatively, it may indicate that you have more than you can handle. You may be overwhelmed with emotions.

Missing
To dream that you are missing something, denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.

Hamster
To see a hamster in your dream, represents underdeveloped emotions. You are distancing yourself from others so that you won't end up getting hurt. It may also indicate that issues of sexuality are trivial to you. You are able to separate sex and love.

Eating
To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

In your waking life, are you beginning to realize aspects of yourself becoming more obvious to the world?

I don't know how old you are so I'm not able to metnion specifics in dream interpretation.

But a safe guess would be, when you were dreaming this dream, you also had a situation going on in your life where in you wanted to be seen as more than what you already are at the time.

There might have been/ is something going on with matters of what you consider as gainful for you...

Eating the hamster is most probably you wanting to be seen as more mature and able to distinguish matters... i.e. knowing and understanding, and being able to differentiate between emotional love and physical love...

But whatever it is, it worked out fine, no doubt... Because your subconscious didn't show you more distressing symbols...

Hope everything is All right...

Happy Valentine's

Hotaru  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 pm
User Image

.:. O__o
I had a dream that I was sitting on the trunk of my car staring at the stars when all of a sudden
Bigfoot comes running at me!
D:
I'm like "OMFG WTF!"
So I take out my camera to take a picture but it's like busted so I start running then he catches up to me and punches me
I fly off like 40 feet and die
;w;
then I restart (I was in San Andreas ; 3; )
and I'm at the same spot but I know it's coming again so I test my camera but it's busted so I start running then I notice him chasing me
I screamed "Waaaahhhh!!! -lots of fear-"
and A female ghost floats next to me and I stop I look around to see what it is but it's gone and I remember he's still after me so I try to get on top of a truck and I succeed but he smashes the front of the truck and I fly off and I get punched again ;w;
but I don't restart crying .:.

User Image

Unhappy Elf

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:23 pm
User Image

.:. Another odd dream for me O__o
( Probably from the cold pizza ; 3; )

It all started with my flying around panicing my butt off in a maze like thing with a few other people ( I had some beautiful wings <3 ) I was being chased by these ghost like things and I had my hands covering my ears cause I didn't wanna hear the ghosts ; 3;
I saw a door portal thingy and I just wanted to get out of there so I flew as fast as I could to the door and I heard a female yell
"No Henry wait!"
but it was too late I already zoomed through the door and poofed somewhere else I rested under a tree and a nice old lady took me to her home and let me rest there
; 3;

Then I poofed to my school and I heard like a paramedic yell to another one "He needs an urgent blood transfusion!"
I was wondering what the heck was going on! D:
So I started walking around with a bag of blood on a rolling pole thingy with blood going from it to me
I don't know why but I started drinking the blood ; 3;
It was half empty
then I looked under the bad and it said 'Expires 2010'
and I was like "Blood can expire?"
then the needle fell off and I started eating A WHOLE BUNCH OF PIZZA ; 3;

And another short one! D:
I ws walking my usual path through the desert when I see a rattle snake infront of me I turn and I see them everywhere
then the dream ends ;w; .:.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:27 pm
I used to always have nightmares and wake up totally freaked out. I used to be scared to go to sleep when I was younger because I kept having the same nightmares over and over, but my dreams have been more on the odd side lately... I often have a hard time differentiating between reality and the dream when I first wake up.

Alright, well, it started with my english teacher slowly interpretive dancing to some music that I couldn't hear, all's I could hear was the heavy bass beats... and she was wearing this really gauzy scarf (that's the only piece of clothing I can remember... BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE WASN'T WEARING ANYTHING ELSE!!! I'M NOT A PERV!!!) Anyway, suddenly, I'm in our school gym and everyone's dancing to this crappy techno music, except for none of my friends are there, and it's really awkward. Finally, my friend's show up, but some of them have gotten really wierd haircuts (bleached blonde bangs?!) and a couple of them randomly join a performing hip-hop dance crew (I don't even like hip-hop) and start dancing away. In the mean time, I'm telling them how retarded they are, and they're just saying, "are you kidding? We look sooo cool."

It's a bad omen, I swear (or maybe I'm just going crazy).

Elmihy

Elmihy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:30 pm
Jirou Hotaru
oO-Buggie-Oo
this is how it started....
one day i was hungy so i threw a big block of cheese into a pot.
I put it on the stove and was melting it. Then i relized i dident
have any nacho's! But then a hampster poped out of the stove
and i used him as a nacho!

Moral of the story: Hampsters Taste Good With Cheese

did you have a creepy dream?

Your dream in Symbols:

Hunger

To dream that feel hunger, signifies a feeling of unfulfilment. You may be starving for recognition or longing to achieve something that you have desired for awhile.

Cheese
To see cheese in your dream, symbolizes gains and profits.

Melting
To see melting something, signifies that you are letting go or releasing negative that you have been feeling. You are warming up to a situation.

Pot
To see a pot in your dream, represents your attitudes and may reveal hidden anger or frustration. Consider also how it may be a reference to marijuana and/or drug use.

To dream that the pot is boiling or bubbling over, suggests that you are filled with enthusiasm, excitement and/or ideas. Alternatively, it may indicate that you have more than you can handle. You may be overwhelmed with emotions.

Missing
To dream that you are missing something, denotes a sense of being out of control and being disorganized.

Hamster
To see a hamster in your dream, represents underdeveloped emotions. You are distancing yourself from others so that you won't end up getting hurt. It may also indicate that issues of sexuality are trivial to you. You are able to separate sex and love.

Eating
To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.

In your waking life, are you beginning to realize aspects of yourself becoming more obvious to the world?

I don't know how old you are so I'm not able to metnion specifics in dream interpretation.

But a safe guess would be, when you were dreaming this dream, you also had a situation going on in your life where in you wanted to be seen as more than what you already are at the time.

There might have been/ is something going on with matters of what you consider as gainful for you...

Eating the hamster is most probably you wanting to be seen as more mature and able to distinguish matters... i.e. knowing and understanding, and being able to differentiate between emotional love and physical love...

But whatever it is, it worked out fine, no doubt... Because your subconscious didn't show you more distressing symbols...

Hope everything is All right...

Happy Valentine's

Hotaru

O.O
Woah...
I wish I could get an analysis like that for every dream I had... cheese - profits? ORLY? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:36 pm
I had a weird dream like a year ago,but for some reason i still remeber it its a bit funny tho,ok it starts like this,
for some reason i was in the bedroom snd then this weird girl mime shows up,she started attacking me and my sis(for some reason she was there)and when i called for help my brother show up hopping to our rescue,but he had to put on his shorts and stuff,then i got the mime to stop attacking me and my sis(who was curled up on the bed)i was consoling the mime,i asked her wat was wronge and she said "i can ......"i didnt know wat the last word was but i knew that she can control 2 people,and then i started to strangle her,and she grabs a bed and starts to whack me with it O.O then i woke up crying ..... O.O  

September feild

collarbonecrushing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:02 pm
Don't hate ^.^

I was in a room, and it was dark. I was standing in a corner( BTW, I usually never dream. And I never see myself in a dream EVER, not even my hands or anything.) SO, I was standing in the corner of the room. There was dark wood floors, and tan walls with a wood outlining thing xD
And I was standind in the corner in the empty room, and the door opens. The man would probaly remind you of edward cullen, he had messy hair, that was a dark gold, his eyes were a dark brown, but not so dark you could see all the detail. his bone structure was MARVELOUS. He came up, and grabbed my chin and said, "What is the problem?" Then looked at me with calm, worrying eyes. His eyelashes curved up and were incredobly long and lushus ^3^ LOL. And he was pale. He tilted his head to the side, let og of my chin, then walked out :

LOL.

And my dream that I get once a year:

Me and my whole school go on a feild trip, but something happends, idk what. We end up all going on giant rafts to this broken castle that leads to the sky. There are steps that lead up to the castle made out of broken parts of it. We all go on rafts on a huge scary sea. Up in the sky is a huge black dome that is kind of like.. swishing? there are little parts of land around us, not that big. And they were covered in green. (Like plants and moss and stuff) There were sharks way deep down in the water :[ We go up to the castle and my teacher Mrs H walks onto this other raft alone and talked to this guy. he looks like those ugly flying things that Anakin talks to when he's a little kid and has to race in Star Wars (the ugly dude has like a litle elephant nose and stuff and hes fat x3) And Mrs H is talking to him then she says "Come one everywun!" And we all climb up the broken 'steps'. They go REALLY high up in the sky to the castle wich is floating with a whole bunch of vines and green in it (Yeah like moss xD) and some of us fall off D: But me and my friend Rachel (Who is AWSOME and REALLY strong D: she can kill a person by hitting them, I swearz!) are like, sticking together and helping everyone. BUT THEN, OH SNAP! Grunts from Halo come and attack us! And so do Locusts from Gears of War! But we all have plasma rifles and shotguns and swords and stuff and we all attack them, but they never stop comeing. THEN we see that there is a bomb!!! And its gonna explode the WERLDz soon! OH CRAP! So were fighting and such till we come across this big room. The floor is like a big square over this big whole that leads to water, but the water is black and still. So we run to the right side to the wall and press the red button that turns off the bomb( We knew it did) but RIGHT before Mrs H presses it this HUUUGE OCTUPUSS comes up and is like, "Nu uh foolz!" (Not really but he's gonna stop us) and he has like, waaay more than 8 tenteecls lemme tell ya :[ And he's pink and has like... a whole bunch of ugly bumbs on him and he has this horrible circle mouth with razor sharp teeth!!! And so he's flailing his arms everywere tearing down the castle and stuff... its crazy!! But we press the button so its all good. Then we run away :3 SO MY SCHOOL SAVED TEH WORLDzz!!

I remember the first time I had the dream, The castle was perfectly fine and on a raft. We still had to fight and stuff but it was just with soulders. But the castle wasnt in the air, it was on a raft itself! And we just walked in. So... See what time does to things? IDK. LOL. But I only remeber my 1st one and the last one I had (Which was the 1 above)

So yeah..

And + I NEVER dream unless its this or just once in a little while. But usually NEVER EVAR. so yeah Dx

Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff