Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:35 pm
Name: Karen
Appearence:
Wepons: Arm Katanas
Race:
User Image
Clothing: (Goes with apperance...))
Other:
((Sorry...but gotta post a funny!! rofl rofl
User Image ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:46 am
Really well you should try it sometime. Chi holds her right hand and begins to wisper some words. Cetiohnif tufer anedheoa yiwenach eryaus, then fire sprouts from each of her five fingers. SHe then puts her fingers together and begins to wisper tough reyunghds jiuo, and the fire becomes blue. See it looks alot cooler.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

xFaintxStarx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:56 am
"Well my fire isn't one to be toyed with to do stupid things such as change colors for other people's entertainment..." she answered as she started walking away making her fire dissapear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:38 am
Karen say bright litghs coming from the forest. "It...it looks like fire." She said squinting her eyes. "Fi....fire!" She yelled running toward the stop.

((Sorry I put the wrong picture....let me look for the right one))  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:10 am
mai walked around  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 pm
Chi smirked, well nice lady I guess I'll see you later. Have fun and don't get attacked I've seen many monsters in here and I've been chased alot before. As Chi puts out the fire by flicking her fingers she does a backflip into the tree and looks down at the girl as she walks away. Becareful enemies aren't just on the ground and they don't always want to kill you. Sometimes they just want your stuff.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:36 pm
Nado watched as the other girl used fire as well. From his position above he could now see four girls in this forest. Do they know how dangerous this forest can be? Or are they that strong? he was hanging from the tree now upside down watching them. "I wonder how strong they really are." he mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 pm
Karen was running to the sight when she bumped into...Mia! ((LOL had to add dramitic effect!!)) Karin sat on her bum rubbing her forhead on which she had hit Mia. "Oww..." She mumbeled.  

LazySky

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:07 pm
Now they're running into one another? Nado thought to himself. Things are getting interesting I suppose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:20 pm
Climbing to the top branch of the tree she was in Chi looked straight up an spotted a figure floating in the air. Smiling Chi waves up at him not knowing who it was.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Karen saw the motion the the air and on the branch when she opened one eye. She quickly opened the second one. "Who's that?" She asked squinting to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:07 pm
Thinking that prehaps the person above might not be able to see her Chi decides to light her fingers. And using them to light up the air Chi began to write in the air, HI THERE.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:16 pm
Well they found me. He came down from the tree putting out her fire letters to do so. "Hello I am called Nado. You are a fire charmer then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:49 pm
She smiled at Nado, I'm Chi, uh what's a fire charmer, I just say words that come to my mind and things that I want to happen happen.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:29 pm
She wayched the two write and shout. "What the hey?" She asked herself rubbing her forhead.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff