Reply Roleplaying
Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Resident Evil
  yes
  No [if you say this I hope zombies go to your home and eat you.....gust cieding......or am I]
View Results

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:17 pm
Kane was walking past an abandoned house to get back to the station that he worked at, when he heard TMP shots ring out from inside. Without thinking, he ran to the house, kicked open the locked front doors and saw a woman standing over the corpse of a man. He pulled out one of his pistols and aimed it at the girl with the TMP. "Don't Move!!! You're under arrest for murder and breaking and entering!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:29 pm
((midnight used a handgun))Midnight shok her head and said"are you gonna shot me."Midnight mave over to a window she was on the second floor and stud right by the window and smiled"you wouldn't shot little me would you."Midnight said useing her gender agensed him.  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:55 pm
((Ah, I didn't see that. XP Oh well ))

Kane thought for a moment, then aimed his gun at the hand that she held her weapon with. "I would never shoot a woman, that's true, but I wouldn't hesitate to shoot someone that decided to break the la...what the hell?" Kane lowered his pistol and looked in horror as he saw another civilian eating the corpse of the killed man that Midnight had murdered before. "What the hell is going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:59 pm
Midnight took the ax by her and though it to the back of the man and shot two bulatts into his temple"they arn't human look."The man walked to Midnight.Midnight shot two more into his temple and her died."I'm a goverment officer and I'm here tom find out."Midnight said holding up a bage.  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:11 pm
"Hmm...no wonder I couldn't take out that last guy with one shot...." Kane said as he holstered his gun. "And I thought I was just losing my edge...." Kane then outstreatched his hand in a greeting. "I'm Officer Kane Mathers of the Raccoon Police Department, may I ask who you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:15 pm
Midnight took the hand and said"I'm staff sargent Midnight inuka."Midnight looked around the room for and thing she could use she found some weponds like knifes and some bullets.  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:24 pm
"Nice to meet you, we've been having freaks like that attack people for no reason, it's starting to become a problem...." Kane said as he sighed softly and looked around. "You wouldn't happen to know what the hell is going on would you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:30 pm
Midnight turned and faced him"top secret."Midnight then looked out side"s**t."Midnight backed out and lookeds at him"I'll be back."Midnight ran and jumped out the window and rolled and took out twin swords and started to kill zombies.  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:38 pm
"HEY!!! Dammit, top secret my a**..." Kane mumbled as he began to turn and walk out of the house. As he did, three zombies were at the entrance and they began to come straight for him. In a panic, Kane took a step back, unholstered his gun, and shot all three of them directly between the eyes. After they went down, Kane looked at them with a look of horror on his face and started breathing a little faster. "What the hell?! This is startin to get a little ******** up now. Midnight better tell me what the hell is going on..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:40 pm
Midnight killed the 10 out side and sat down in the middle with her trench coat on and sighed."I though this was gonna be fun."  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:55 pm
Kane walks up behind Midnight and picks her up by her arm and turns her around to face him. "What the hell do you mean fun?! People are dying and you think this is FUN?!" Kane yelled as he looked at her angrily. "No more of this Top Secret s**t!! What the hell is going on?!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:58 pm
Midnight looked at him"top searet not for you now that is the last time I'm gonna say it and ya its funner then my childhood."Midnight ran into a house that was safe and yelled"get your a** in here."  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Kane quickly ran after her, not because she told him to, but because he still wanted to know what was going on. After running inside and locking the door behind him, he looked to Midnight with a uneasy stare and sighed. "It's obvious that you won't tell me anything...so what should we do now? I mean, we probably won't be safe in here for long."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:47 pm
Midnight eyed him"we look for food,bullet,weponds anything."Midnight took her trench coat off showing thousands of scares on her arms from when she was younger.  

TheGothicPunk666

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:57 pm
Kane saw the scars on Midnight's arm and slowly looked away from her for a moment. He stopped himself from asking questions about her scars, because he knew what it felt like to be asked about something he didn't want to bring up. "So..." Kane started to speak as he aadjusted the Bulletproof Vest he wore and walk to what looked like a kitchen. "Do you think this might have something to do with that Umbrella Corporation? I've heard rumors from the techies around the station, but they don't sound to believeable." Kane said, trying to start a conversation.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff