Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Avatar: The Last Airbender. Does anybody know? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes!
  No.
  What the heck?
  I love Zuko! ^_______^
  Poll whore option.
View Results

BlueRoseUsagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:00 pm
Season 3 boxed set needs to come out NOW! I have video ideas O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:24 am
I've seen some episodes, but my brother is totally addicted with it, quite funny! mrgreen  

Akira Nakamura

Darkqueen48

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 am
Yeah. Avatar is awesome. Fave charrie: Fire Princess Azula.

And it technically is an anime. An american anime. Just like Teen Titans. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 am
avatar was my all time favorite show. now it's over (cries) there's going to be a live-action movie in a few years(yes it's going to take that long) and until then there are going to be little side series i believe. idk i'd have to look it up again. zuko and katara are my all time favorite couple and my other fave character is toph<3
i'm also pretty sure that if the writers weren't to forceful in keeping the original story and not yielding to fans Zutara would have happened :>  

Goddess-Azuna

Heretical-Cubes

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm
I would have liked a Zutara ending. 3nodding The whole "fire/water, complete personality opposites" thing appealed to me.

But if there's going to be a new series (like the oh-so-many rumors say) I have a theory why they picked Aang and Katara instead of Zuko and Katara, and didn't yield to the much bigger Zutara fanbase: Because the new series will be their children. Think about it - The whole Avatar cycle. From what I can tell Water is next... (I may be wrong there, but..) Aang, having no tribe to go back to, would have to move to the South Pole with Katara and join her tribe, basically.

That would make their children Water Tribe children in theory, and that being said, eligible to be Water Tribe avatars. wink So it's a good bet that the "side series" everyone is talking about is going to actually be a sequel, with everyone's children as the new cast. Aang and Katara's kid would be the new Avatar, with Sokka and Suki's (spelling?) kid(s) being like the original Sokka/Katara sibling pair.

Although, that being said, Toph's place in it confuses me. I seriously supported her and Sokka being together... stare And I dunno what Zuko and Mai's kid would do... And for Aang and Katara to have an Avatar child, it would have to "show signs of continuity with the previous Avatar, such as being born within a week of the death." gonk (Poor Katara...)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:00 am
I love the Avatar series. biggrin I own all three Book boxsets.

The only thing I can't stand about it is the whole pairing war.

MorrieNymph

Katsumeko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:54 am
I hate the big finale
after that i wanted it to continue
but nooooo the creaters hate us.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 am
AVATAR IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!It isn't exactly an anime cuz it was made in America but its like anime!
3nodding
Who cares, IT ROCKS!
ZUKO!!! XDXDXD  

Kpopluvr94

Kpopluvr94

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:13 am
Darkqueen48
Yeah. Avatar is awesome. Fave charrie: Fire Princess Azula.

And it technically is an anime. An american anime. Just like Teen Titans. neutral

well yeah...that's true... sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:53 pm
I love that show just wached it today chanel 2 5:20 tuseday rolicoaster. smile
I like ang and that blind earth beanding girl and the fire benging girl who ran to join the circus buts nw with her two frends chasing the avita.  

Sarah7b6

Josh Stucky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 pm
i LOVE avatar!!!!ive seen em all^-^ they're all so freakin great!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:54 am
my friend got me hooked on this series last year, i watched every episode I could find. I still watch the original episode, Season 1 Episode 1 alot.. its my favorite.

He just stops what he's doing because he wants to go penguin sledding. It was the cutest anime i could find. It was the only show that got me back into it.

When I was younger I watched Sailor Moon, but it was hard to find on regular tv, alot of reruns or episodes that was completely off what the last episode was on lol  

Sweet KottonKandy

xXGreEn-FirEXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:26 am
i love watching avatar. thats one of my favorite anime! my favorite character there is toph. she's so cool with the earth bending. and i like her personality smile . book 3 was so cool^^ . i finished all episodes on avatar and it was so great! the last three episodes are my favorites mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:29 pm
I simply love it! but I can't see it becouse I don't have tv at home and I can't find it in youtube.com crying  

_-Heatred Princess-_

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200

KyotoStoleYourCookies

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:22 pm
it's a good show. I haven't watched the movie special thing yet. I was all for Zuko Katara. Toph was the best! whee  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff