Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Sexual Frustration - Sirius/Harry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's some gold!
  Thanks!
View Results

LilMeady

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:10 pm
I'm going with getting him drunk and dubious consent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:07 pm
*gently nudges the conversation back onto Sirius and Harry*  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

LilMeady

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 pm
Oh right, sorry about that.

Out of curiosity what was everybody's first Siri/Harry fic about? I remember mine was about Harry being taken on a motorbike ride, getting aroused, and the afterwards.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:25 pm
I'm actually not sure if I've read a Sirius/Harry fic. I'm not terribly into fanfiction, though.  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

CuppaT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 pm
LilMeady

Out of curiosity what was everybody's first Siri/Harry fic about? I remember mine was about Harry being taken on a motorbike ride, getting aroused, and the afterwards.

If you're asking which Sirius/Harry fic I first read, I can't really remember. But if you're asking for the first Sirry fic I've written, it's called Gift of You (currently WIP on fanfiction.net under the name Little Elflet, if anyone wants to check it out - sorry for the shameless plugging redface ).

Anyway, Harry/Sirius is my OTP. I mean, they were so close to each other in such a short time. That's like soulmate stuff. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 pm
leather_lace
LilMeady

If you're asking which Sirius/Harry fic I first read, I can't really remember. But if you're asking for the first Sirry fic I've written, it's called Gift of You (currently WIP on fanfiction.net under the name Little Elflet, if anyone wants to check it out - sorry for the shameless plugging redface ).

Anyway, Harry/Sirius is my OTP. I mean, they were so close to each other in such a short time. That's like soulmate stuff. heart

I have to agree there. And Harry was so distraught over Sirius's death, too. Then again, I mean, who wouldn't be?

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

CuppaT

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:06 am
Why is it that people find Harry/Sirius any weirder than the other 'ships that are floating around? I mean, it's not as if Harry ever saw Sirius as a father figure - Dumbledore pretty much filled that spot and Sirius and Harry never had enough time together to become father/son-ish. Just wondering, 'cause I love this 'ship so much and can't see why some don't... plus, I needed more gold and this was a first posting. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:29 pm
freaky_anomaly
Why is it that people find Harry/Sirius any weirder than the other 'ships that are floating around? I mean, it's not as if Harry ever saw Sirius as a father figure - Dumbledore pretty much filled that spot and Sirius and Harry never had enough time together to become father/son-ish. Just wondering, 'cause I love this 'ship so much and can't see why some don't... plus, I needed more gold and this was a first posting. biggrin

Well, Dumbledore also said that Harry began to view Sirius as a father or older brother figure.

I suppose it's weirder because Harry came upon viewing him as such in an unusual manner, rather than it being thrust upon him since birth.

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

CuppaT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:22 pm
Okay, I recently posted this as its own thread in another of my guilds. However, it has not recieved any replies so I decided to post it here. Here's to hoping someone responds.

Right... so, what is everyone's preferance when it comes to Sirius and Harry?

*Top Harry/Bottom Sirius (not bondage/kink, though if that's your thing, OK)

*Top Sirius/Bottom Harry

*Older Harry/Younger Sirius (time-travel, etc.)

*Same age Harry/Sirius (time-travel/potion accident, etc.)

*Alternating top/bottom Harry/Sirius

Anyway, my favorite is top Harry/ bottom Sirius, with time-travel, but I love present time Harry/Sirius as well.

Time travel is my favorite though, because there's always the suspense of 'will he be discovered?' 'Will James and Lily find out their friend is screwing their son from the future?' Plus, I like the idea of Sirius not having those prison tats and the memories of Azkaban. Plus, it's hot when Harry is in control, so top Harry... YUM!

Anyway, what's your preference and why?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:26 am
ahh! they're RELATED. that's disgusting. i've read before. not right.  

misshii

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm
...Harry isn't related to Sirius. He's basically adopted by him.

I like it as is, with old Sirry. Daddy/son age diff stuff is hot, in my opinion. I hate, however, ones where their married and stuff. It's weirdest that way.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:26 pm
Yea, married Sirry would be really sort of odd.  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Variyal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Only October Girl
Okay, I recently posted this as its own thread in another of my guilds. However, it has not recieved any replies so I decided to post it here. Here's to hoping someone responds.

Right... so, what is everyone's preferance when it comes to Sirius and Harry?

*Top Harry/Bottom Sirius (not bondage/kink, though if that's your thing, OK)

*Top Sirius/Bottom Harry

*Older Harry/Younger Sirius (time-travel, etc.)

*Same age Harry/Sirius (time-travel/potion accident, etc.)

*Alternating top/bottom Harry/Sirius

Anyway, my favorite is top Harry/ bottom Sirius, with time-travel, but I love present time Harry/Sirius as well.

Time travel is my favorite though, because there's always the suspense of 'will he be discovered?' 'Will James and Lily find out their friend is screwing their son from the future?' Plus, I like the idea of Sirius not having those prison tats and the memories of Azkaban. Plus, it's hot when Harry is in control, so top Harry... YUM!

Anyway, what's your preference and why?

My preference for Sirius/Harry will always be Top Sirius/Bottom Harry. For one, because I only read stories where Harry is the bottom. Two, I don't see Sirius as bottom, I mean it just doesn't work for me. And three, seems weird and OOC to me when a story is Top Harry/Bottom Sirius.

I agree with you where you say that time-travel is your favorite but I can't seem to find any good completed ones that are time-travel and Sirius/Harry. Do you have any suggestions?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:52 pm
I'd say Top Sirius and Bottom Harry due to age and Sirius' animagus form could have him wanting to be dominant all the time. I wouldn't say no to them switching every now and then though... If it's well written, then I can stomach just about any pairing [Hagrid, Filch, house elves, goblins, etc aside burning_eyes ]  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am
Sirius/Harry was REALLY strong in the movies especially. The hugging and the winking and what not.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff