Chocolate milk?
  ******** yes
  Noes
View Results

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:19 pm
jaenus
But then you stress out your hand blaugh ... By the way which hand do you use? Can you tell if someone masturbates with his left or his right just by examining his hand?
I use my right, they always use their writing hand, as its better prepared for the flicking action.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:53 pm
Rellik San
jaenus
But then you stress out your hand blaugh ... By the way which hand do you use? Can you tell if someone masturbates with his left or his right just by examining his hand?
I use my right, they always use their writing hand, as its better prepared for the flicking action.

I do, too. But I meant to say does that hand that you use become more muscular or something?  

jaenus

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:44 pm
jaenus
Rellik San
jaenus

I do, too. But I meant to say does that hand that you use become more muscular or something?
Yeah, your main hand becomes more muscular anyway, without masturbation.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:38 pm
Rellik San
jaenus
Rellik San
jaenus

Yeah, your main hand becomes more muscular anyway, without masturbation.
That's pretty much the reason it is your main hand anyway. You use it more and it can be more precise in its motions.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:17 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Wow, that sucks guys. I feel great after I masturbate. All relaxed.
Well if I am stressed out when I do it, it does center me. razz

Woo! Damn right!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:18 am
jaenus

I think it's just if you're a left or right-handed person.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

necromancy14

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:45 pm
Yeah, I have to say that's happened to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:02 am
Occasionally, it makes me feel depressed and a little lonely, but usually it's just a way to relax enough to be able to sleep for me. ^^;; [I have a hard time falling asleep regardless.]

All things considered, though, I think it's better to do that than to run out and have sex with a stranger, so...  

Midnite Blue Moon 888

Fluffy Vampire

9,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Actually it's not something I do much...Even though I have great interest in sex and think about it ALOT...But I have little to no interest in HAVING sex or mastubating or anything related to it...Which I actually find odd

I will have to say I have those same feelings. I think about it a lot but I really don't care much about having sex or masturbating.

But in response to the thread starter, it's a natural and if you want to do it go on ahead, just make sure you do it sanitary so no infections occur.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:57 am
Tam Li Hua
Occasionally, it makes me feel depressed and a little lonely, but usually it's just a way to relax enough to be able to sleep for me. ^^;; [I have a hard time falling asleep regardless.]

All things considered, though, I think it's better to do that than to run out and have sex with a stranger, so...

Why does it have to be a stranger you have sex with?  

Rellik San
Crew

Sharing Heartbeats

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Masturbation is filthy and God hates those who touch themselves.

That's drilled into a lot of kid' minds the second their parents talk to them about sex. It's tragic, really.

I can relate to the feeling hollow, though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:59 pm
Occasionally yes, I feel hollow after maturbation. For the most part, however, I feel a sense of relief, from releasing all that built up sexual energy.

Also, occasionally i feel sore. Depends how long it takes me.  

Draco Vampir

The Canady Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:24 pm
Personally, it is a major stress relief for myself. I used to get that feeling, and then I read more about it, and started using it for enjoyment and relief, when I need to get away from the world, when I can't find those attributes in my writing, or playing a video game. I think about sex a lot, and wonder about what my first time will be like, and that gives myself sexual stimulation, and then by the end of it, the feeling goes away until the next time. Sometimes, to make it better for myself, I think of something; a fantasy, if you will. I then take the knowledge that I have found out about it to make it better, and more graphic, and keep it inside. I'm not sure if other people have tried this, but it has helped me. Also, it can be better when you put fetishes into the fantasy, or base it around that. That's just me though. I'm not sure if that would help anyone else, though.

EDIT: I forgot something. Perhaps another reason that the sexual stimulation and want for bodily contact, even from yourself or 'other objects', is all the stuff you see and hear about from TV, music, shops and/or people. It can build up inside, until you feel like you need it so much, or you will go crazy inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:23 pm
Nightfire666
...all the stuff you see and hear about from TV, music, shops and/or people. It can build up inside, until you feel like you need it so much, or you will go crazy inside.

Agreed! I went to Sexpo last week and damn I was horny by the time I got home. It gave me and Jamie an excuse to play with one of the toys I got there, but up until that I was just completely hypnotized by everything I saw that day.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:11 am
I've also been feeling that way recently...it's rather aggravating.

As for the left/right hand thing.
My dominant hand is my right. I use it for mainly everything.
Yet, I've found I much more prefer my left hand for masturbating. It could just be that I'm extremely ambidextrous, I tend to use my left for just about everything but writing...  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff