Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
He was also a necrophiliac... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:12 am
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark
Anne Rices, Interview With a Vampire did a prety damn good job too.

I'm not so sure about that, it romanticised vampires to the point of almost being trashy. But it had what I'd imagine to be some of the more brutal aspects of vampirism down.

Not to mention that little girl was ******** CRAZY.
But when you think about Anne Rice you have to remeber that she is a romance novelist above all else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:23 am
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
Anything involving blood in a sexual context.
Vampirism as a sexual fetish counts.
Bloodplay is basically a form of sadomasochism.

Put me in that.^^

I was at a Vampire Party with some friends and we did a blood play.
We also tried to summon a Vampire.
We made a pentagram circle out of stones then we each cut our selves once and let the blood drip on the big stone in the middle.
It was at midnight and bats started to fly all around us!
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Plus, it was cooler because my friend Melynn is the great-great grandaughter of Max Schreck, who played Count Orlock in " Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens ". Translation : "Nosferatu, a Symphony of Horror".
So, we're kinda lucky^^  

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:29 am
Wait...hold on. I never quite got how a pentegram that was originally used in Pegan ceremonies can be used in demoic practicings, witch craft, and summoning.

I mean comeon.
Summoning a vampire?
Just go to London you'll find one there.
Or a goth who thinks they are....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:34 am
Well, we cant GET to London...Ok, I'm going is a few weeks... But we couldnt get there then!

Plus, summoning a vampire wasnt my idea. I just went along with it because my boyfriend wanted me to, cause he was kinda freaked out... he dosnt really like being in the middle of the woods at midnight...

Eventually, we got nuthing, but it was pretty awesome anyways.  

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:29 am
The christians called the pagans devil/demon worshipers, and it stuck. Generally, the two groups try to distinguish themselves, when they know what they're talking about. So few demon/devil worshipers know anything about the religions they claim to be following, sometimes it makes muffin cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:44 am
Rellik San
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
vampirism is so romanticized because of the erogenous zones of the neck and mouth.

(isel is drunk)

When the truth is, Blade is probably the most accurate on screen representation of vampires. Queen of the Damned my arse.

Queen of the Damned was not only Anne Rice's... well, worst book, but it was made even worse by the movie adaptation.

Stuart Townshend is not a proper Lestat.
Vampires cannot have sex.
Queen of the Damned (book version) was set in the 1980s.

Et-cetera, et-cetera.

Blade is a very accurate (and very awesome) adaptation of the vampire mythos.

ffsghyanbh

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:45 am
exmotional
The christians called the pagans devil/demon worshipers, and it stuck. Generally, the two groups try to distinguish themselves, when they know what they're talking about. So few demon/devil worshipers know anything about the religions they claim to be following, sometimes it makes muffin cry.

Here's where a real devil-worshipper will tell you that I know what I'm following.

I don't believe in an organized following of Satan, that just destroys the point of all the individual aspects of theistic Satanism.

And, LaVeyan Satanism, for the record, is s**t.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:49 am
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-

Put me in that.^^

We made a pentagram circle out of stones then we each cut our selves once and let the blood drip on the big stone in the middle.
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

Plus, it was cooler because my friend Melynn is the great-great grandaughter of Max Schreck, who played Count Orlock in " Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens ". Translation : "Nosferatu, a Symphony of Horror".
So, we're kinda lucky^^

Your friend is related to Max ********' awesome.

Sad that not a lot of people have seen Nosferatu. That, and the version of Dracula in which Bela Lugosi played; people nowadays don't seem to understand that vampires haven't always been pretty sex gods.

ffsghyanbh

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:11 pm
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-

Put me in that.^^

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

So, we're kinda lucky^^

Sad that not a lot of people have seen Nosferatu. That, and the version of Dracula in which Bela Lugosi played; people nowadays don't seem to understand that vampires haven't always been pretty sex gods.

Yeah, their related on her Moms side.
Its really cool beause she gets a feeling everytime someones about to bleed.

And, I know! Not many people have seen those versions of Dracula! I think they are the best. Even though I've seen many other Dracula movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:56 pm
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-

Put me in that.^^

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

So, we're kinda lucky^^

And, I know! Not many people have seen those versions of Dracula! I think they are the best. Even though I've seen many other Dracula movie.

Malice Mizer's adaptation of Dracula is the only one I haven't seen, unfortunately.

It's titled:

"薔薇の婚礼 ~真夜中に交わした約束~"
"Bara no Konrei ~Mayonaka ni Kawashita Yakusoku"
"Rose Wedding ~to drink to a promise at midnight~"

That English translation is rough.

ffsghyanbh

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:32 pm
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-

Put me in that.^^

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

So, we're kinda lucky^^

Malice Mizer's adaptation of Dracula is the only one I haven't seen, unfortunately.

It's titled:

"薔薇の婚礼 ~真夜中に交わした約束~"

O.o....Ok...maybe not ALL the Dracula movies...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:47 pm
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-

Put me in that.^^

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

So, we're kinda lucky^^

It's titled:

"薔薇の婚礼 ~真夜中に交わした約束~"

I've just found all eleven parts on Youtube, and I must say it's my favorite. BEAUTIFUL filmography, it's a silent film. The only drawback is that some of the lines are so badly translated... "I'm looking for the mansion in town with your company. I want to seeing with you urgently and please come here." would be an example.

Search on Youtube for just "Bara no Konrei".

ffsghyanbh

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:49 pm
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Isel -yamashi no kyo-

It's titled:

"薔薇の婚礼 ~真夜中に交わした約束~"

I've just found all eleven parts on Youtube, and I must say it's my favorite. BEAUTIFUL filmography, it's a silent film. The only drawback is that some of the lines are so badly translated... "I'm looking for the mansion in town with your company. I want to seeing with you urgently and please come here." would be an example.

Search on Youtube for just "Bara no Konrei".

*sallutes*

Yes sir!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:53 pm
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
Rellik San
Isel -yamashi no kyo-
vampirism is so romanticized because of the erogenous zones of the neck and mouth.

(isel is drunk)

When the truth is, Blade is probably the most accurate on screen representation of vampires. Queen of the Damned my arse.

Queen of the Damned was not only Anne Rice's... well, worst book, but it was made even worse by the movie adaptation.

Stuart Townshend is not a proper Lestat.
Vampires cannot have sex.
Queen of the Damned (book version) was set in the 1980s.

Et-cetera, et-cetera.

Blade is a very accurate (and very awesome) adaptation of the vampire mythos.

Well its just the way I see it, lots of shadowy organisations and different blood lines involved in acts of gang violence to gain superiority, it just makes more sense that beings with power would make a grasp for control of the mortal realm.  

Rellik San
Captain

stepatatime is my new sn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:47 pm
chubby guys sweatdrop
glasses xD
bondage type stuff.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games