Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Cassandra's final diet.....***72LBS GONE!!*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:37 pm
w00t!
Steady progress!
You rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:21 am
:::::::::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Current Weight: 211LBS
Pant Size: 18W
Ponds Lost: 61LBS

Measurements:

B- 40
W- 33
H- 47

11 pounds till the job hunt begins!  

II Tsubaki II

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:56 am
w00t!

How tall are you, btw?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 pm
keep going your doing really great!  

AoiMakura

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:19 am
Groovy Spleen
w00t!

How tall are you, btw?

I am pretty short, I am 5"3.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:20 am
AoiMakura
keep going your doing really great!

Thank you! redface xd xp  

II Tsubaki II

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:26 am
::::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Current weight: 210LBS- I only managed to lose another pound it's been a difficult couple of weeks.
Pant Size: Same
Pounds Lost: 62LBS

This is my plan so far

200LBS- Find a job
175LBS- by my birthday- January 21
170LBS- Start jogging to get ready for military fitness test
160LBS- Go see Army recruiter- I think I have to be about 140 to join but I want to see my options first. And I want to have a bit of fun after I reach my goal weight and have to go to boot camp. My mom also said she would take me to New York City as a reward for reaching my goal. I am so excited! xd

Weight Loss Goal: 125LBS
Pounds to go: 85LBS  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 pm
Wow you've done so well! Keep going I know you can do it!  

Soi Tsuba

II Tsubaki II

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:10 pm
Soi Tsuba
Wow you've done so well! Keep going I know you can do it!

Thank you very much, it has been a rough road but the end results will be well worth it! I will post pics a bit later.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:26 am
::::::::::::::UPDATE::::::::::::::::::::

Well No good news to report, I had a really bad week and gained 10LBS, I just can't understand what happened!!! It took me 2-3 weeks to lose that much and I put it right back on in a freakin week!! I am really frustrated, now it feels like I have to start again lose the weight I gained and then lose the rest. I HATE DIETING!!!! But anyway I am still determined to continue.

Stats:

weight I was- 207LBS
Weight today: 214LBS, I managed to lose a little since I gained the rest, 3lbs.
Size: same

No measurements this month(maybe) I am in kinda a rush as I do this so maybe later.  

II Tsubaki II

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:02 pm
it seems odd that you would have gained 10 pounds in a week, maybe you should take the measurements and see what they say?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:13 pm
Well it has been an absolutly HORRIFYING 2 months. I have gained 20LBS and am not sure how to get back on track. I don't want to gain anymore but I am so frustrated. My diet has totally crashed and burned and I am so mad at myself for getting off track. Now it feels like I have to start all over again. I will try to re-start again tomorrow and see if it works. I will post more if I am successful if not I am not sure, it is just so depressing.  

II Tsubaki II

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 am
don't beat yourself up or else you'll just keep putting it off. Just start over again and try to find that energy you had at the beginning. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:30 pm
Ok,
After that last rant I have to say I am in a better place at this moment than I was. I am officially re-starting my diet as of today. I know it is a bad idea to do it now with christmas and my b-day right around the corner but if I don't I will continue to come up with excuses. I think one thing that kinda stifled my enthusiasm with my diet was I consulted an Army recruiter and found out I may not be able to join. I have a metal plate in my leg and that is a possible automatic disqualification. I have to see my doctor and find out if the plate can be removed or if it is permanent. I am hoping that it has to stay, because if not I have to have it removed and surgery is NO FUN! And I am sure there is a period of time you have to wait to try to join after surgery and to be honest I am getting up there in the age dept. The Army is my only option at this point because I have NO IDEA whatsoever what I want to do with my life, and my options are kinda limited, I really have no skills to speak of and cannot afford college, so if the Army is out I am really lost. But anyway I will have to take the wait and see approach at this time and lose the weight see my doctor and go from there. So I will try to update at my progress and what happens with the Army.

::::::UPDATE::::::

Current Weight: 224 LBS
Pant Size: 20W

MEASUREMENTS:
B- 42
W- 35
H- 48.5

SO HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!! xp xd  

II Tsubaki II

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:53 pm
congrats on restarting. that took a lot of will power to come back and determination.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff