Reply Roleplaying
Reign of the Mystics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:03 pm
Musica was sitting in a feild. She saw a man. He had shiney white hair. She stood up. She walked to him. " Hello" She said her bright silver locket shining in the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:07 pm
((read back my character flew away))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:10 pm
((just noticed. ))EDIT: Musica saw something in the sky. it was flying. She wanted to shoot it down. She pulled off her silver locket and in her hands transformed into a silver bow and arrow. She shot at the so called bird  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:17 pm
--Yasuragi saw an arrow coming towards him, he effortlessly caught it--

"Well it would be rude not to return this to it's owner"

--He arched backwards and plummetted back towards the field, pulling up at the last second and landing gracefully while turning back into human form--

"Would I be right in assuming that this belongs to you?" he said handing the arrow to a young girl who was standing in the field  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:20 pm
Musica stood her ground. She was as tall as this guy. " You would be correct. She said taking the arrow and the bow and arrow changed into the locket. She clipped it back around her neck. "Sorry thought you were a bird."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:23 pm
"Well I guess that's fair enough, though I don't know many birds with masses of long flowing white hair, do you?"

((gtg it's about 2am where I am))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:24 pm
((okay night))

Musica laughed. " Im Musica" She said holding out her hand to shake his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:49 pm
Sakira walked through the empty and black forest. The only sounds that she heard was the tree's leaves rustling in the wind. "Great I'm lost..." She thought.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:23 pm
Sakira tripped and fell. "Ouch... stupid tree roots sticking out." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:11 pm
whywontheloveme
((okay night))

Musica laughed. " Im Musica" She said holding out her hand to shake his.

--he shook her hand--

"That's quite a unique name, I have three, hard as it may seem to believe, but most people use my Human name: Raven"  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Naturen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:17 pm

He was always restless in this form. Or it just could be the fact that he was just a restless being to begin with. A scowl cross his features. There hadn't been any work in the past few days, and once again he was stuck with nothing to do. To try and get his mind off the lack of activity in his life, he allowed himself to just wander, coming upon a quiet lake.
Removing his boots, he sighed. At first he actually had enjoyed the idea of getting some down time, But now... Now he just felt useless. Tugging the bottoms of his pants up to roll them up to his knees, he got up and walked into the water, stopping just before the water could reach the leather of his clothing. He allowed his coat to soak, however. The ends were getting dirty and a little water couldn't hurt in loosening the dirt from it's frayed edges. His eyes constantly darted along the waters edge. Even though the forest seemed calm enough, you never know what could pose a threat.

It took him a few minutes before his muscles relaxed and he hoisted himself up onto a boulder, his figure slowly morphing that of a red wolf. He stretched his paws out in front of himself and yawned, allowing a small, content whine to escape his vocals.
this were too calm lately, and it had him on edge.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:23 pm
Her violet eyes blinked in confusion as she saw a man turn into a wolf."That's so odd I've only seen a person turn to a cat or a werewolf but never a wolf."Luna muttered darting from tree to tree to get a better look.  

KageUmi

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:56 pm
Musica smiled "Nice to meet you Raven. So you are angel and demon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:51 pm
Chewie walked throguh the woods. His M249 slung over his shoulder, his 2 M9s under his jacket hidden from view, and his 2 bayonets stapped to both of his arms. His jacket just above the ground as he walked. A little necklace barely big enough to fit around his neck was there, with a smaller chain holding a necklace. He silently moved branched over, moving through at a somewhat fast pace.  

chewie2006

9,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:06 pm
Sakira sat down since she was tired of walking through the forest until she heard the tree's rustling again. Sakira quickly built a fire with her wings to warm herself up and then her wings disappear after the fire was lit. "Burrr... It's cold out here!" She complained.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff