Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Concentrating On Music Instead Of Looks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Agree???
  Yes
View Results

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:43 pm
tanyjames
SweetSurferAtHeart
`PrimeRib
tanyjames
Thanks! smile biggrin biggrin biggrin

No problem. xD
Well you proved a good point. This reminds me of my AP english class discussions; which I really loved. Thanks for making this gulid intellgent! biggrin

it is sometimes just annoying when girls are like. "OMG BRENDON URIE IS SOOO HOTT!!! I LOVE PATD!!!"
when they only like panic! because of brendon

Brendon is the frontman of the band. It's something that's just expected. Those girls are unstoppable. No matter how annoying they are, there are always going to be fans like that for every band.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:58 pm
`PrimeRib
SweetSurferAtHeart
`PrimeRib
tanyjames
Thanks! smile biggrin biggrin biggrin

No problem. xD
Well you proved a good point. This reminds me of my AP english class discussions; which I really loved. Thanks for making this gulid intellgent! biggrin

Haha. I try, I try. =D

look at this!!
BRENDON SANTA  

tanyjames

HarlequinGirl69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:53 am
I agree. You shouldn't just like them just because of how they look. You should actually like them for their music and if you want their looks but not just cause of the last one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:19 pm
i agree 2 i mean like ya ok there not ugly but i mean serouisly i liked Panic! before i even knew what they looked like and they have amazing songs that i understand and i hope you agree with me on this.and my one cousin is always bugging me on how he saw pics of Brendon and Ryan kissing and i always tell him "i dont care" (there not gay!) but if they were they probly wouldnt have as many fans and thats so stupied so ya i hope u agree wih me on that.(sorry i'm bad at explaining stuff so it may not make senes)  

Fragile Panic

Snorlax says NO

Bashful Feeder

20,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:45 am
panicgirl13
i agree 2 i mean like ya ok there not ugly but i mean serouisly i liked Panic! before i even knew what they looked like and they have amazing songs that i understand and i hope you agree with me on this.and my one cousin is always bugging me on how he saw pics of Brendon and Ryan kissing and i always tell him "i dont care" (there not gay!) but if they were they probly wouldnt have as many fans and thats so stupied so ya i hope u agree wih me on that.(sorry i'm bad at explaining stuff so it may not make senes)

yeah, same here for me. I just listened to their music without knowing what they looked like. Then one of my friends showed me their picture and I still like them just for their music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:49 am
I personally started listening to their music and didn't even know their names at first. Then my friend showed me pictures of them and told me their names. I thought they were all attractive (and that their names were cool. cool ). I saw pictures of them with beards and freaked out at first, then I realized they were still the same guys and they really looked the same as before (they just had beards now and different hairstyles). I also realized their looks don't effect how they play instruments/sing. So I guess I'm trying to say I like Panic! for their music, but I think they are attractive guys too.

(Ooops, long post.) sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miss Snickers

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:39 am
sapphire-libra924
panicgirl13

yeah, same here for me. I just listened to their music without knowing what they looked like. Then one of my friends showed me their picture and I still like them just for their music.

Thank you for agreing with me! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:41 am
Miss Snickers
I personally started listening to their music and didn't even know their names at first. Then my friend showed me pictures of them and told me their names. I thought they were all attractive (and that their names were cool. cool ). I saw pictures of them with beards and freaked out at first, then I realized they were still the same guys and they really looked the same as before (they just had beards now and different hairstyles). I also realized their looks don't effect how they play instruments/sing. So I guess I'm trying to say I like Panic! for their music, but I think they are attractive guys too.

(Ooops, long post.) sweatdrop

ya there beards dont matter they still pla amazing music! biggrin  

Fragile Panic

Miss Snickers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:49 am
panicgirl13

ya there beards dont matter they still pla amazing music! biggrin

Exactely! whee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:59 pm
panicgirl13

Just to clear things up, those pictures of "Brendon" and "Ryan" kissing are complete posers. They both clarified in an interview that their lips have never touched, but they gave those posers credit because they looked pretty real. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

Just to clear things up, those pictures of "Brendon" and "Ryan" kissing are complete posers. They both clarified in an interview that their lips have never touched, but they gave those posers credit because they looked pretty real. xD

try 2 tell my cusion that xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:55 am
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

I would. xd

PrimeRibby
Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:10 am
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

I would. xd

well hes 15 so he probly wont listen 2 .lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:29 pm
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

I would. xd

Hey! I'm 15!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:44 am
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

I would. xd

Hey! I'm 15!

o lol soory its just that most 15 year olds dont listen 2 a 13 year old.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff