Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lillydoll Sayer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:05 pm
[[Have to go,Be back tomarrow]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:09 pm
(( Okay, then. ^^))

It was mid-day.Roslyn was walking walking out of the kitchen when she heard a faint noise come from outside the from door. Was someone knocking? She walked quietly to the door and opened it. No one was there. "Huh..." Roslyn said as she looked around. The noise came again, but this time it was from the ground. Looking down, Roslyn noticed a worn, cardboard box laying in the middle of the doormatt. It was moving. Roslyn walked over it to see if there was a label that said where it had come from. Roslyn sighed when there was no luck. She picked up the box and brought it inside, being careful not to drop it. She kicked the door close behind her and say the box down in the living room. A muffled sound came from the box and it moved again. Roslyn blinked, "What's in it..?" she asked herself as she opened it. She stared at what she saw in confusion. Kittens?

Threadbare Memories

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Isabella walked out of Roslyn's bedroom. She had been changing into her nightclothes. She was nowhere to be in the kitchen, so she walked on into the house. She walked into the livingroom and saw Rossy looking into a box. "Whats in it?" she asked cirously. She had a brush in her hand, and she started to brush her long black hair. Her night clothes were a big black T and a pait of sweat pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 pm
"It's a box of kittens.." Roslyn murmured as she tilted her head to the side in confusion. She watched as two of the kittens played with one another. "There wasn't a name on the package, and they're not wearing collars. I wonder if they're strays.." she said to her friend. She bit her lip in thought. What was she going to do? She couldn't keep six kittens in her home! Her step-mother would find out and probably put them in the pound. No, she couldn't let that happen to them. She looked over to Isabella. "What should we do?" she asked quietly.  

Threadbare Memories

RuayHigirashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:31 am
"Let keep them! Call up your friends. And get them to take care of one!" Bella said excitedly. She had always wanted a kitten! She came up to the box. "They are so cute!" she said as she looked into the box. She knew that her mother would let her keep one, because she is a sucker when it comes to animals. Only one though, she would put the rest in the pound. Bella really did not want that for this kittens! They looked so innocent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:52 am
Artemis blinked in confusion wondering why she was hearing mews all of the sudden. Turning she ran smack into another kitten her eyes were wide with fear as she felt the box move then light poured in from where the opening sat. Glancing up she saw two girls heads pop up scooting to a corner she sat there wondering what to do.  

KageUmi

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Roslyn giggled happily. " I know~! I love cats.♥ " Roslyn said with a smile. She jumped up and ran into the kitchen. When she got to the place where the phone was supposed to be, she noticed that it wasn't on the charger. "Bella, where did I put the phone?" she called out as she looked around. She walked into the living room and searched under the cushions. "Damn, I was sure I put it back on the charger.." she said breathlessly as she tossed the decorative pillows to the side. "Aha!" she said triumphantly as she found the phone nestled under the remote. She picked it up and dialed a number. "Nevermind, I found it." she said as she pressed the phone to her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Lilly looked around at the girls staring at her. Her eyes were wide with excitement as she saw these new people besides the ones she had been stuck in the box with.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:10 pm
Cloud props himself up on the side of the box with his front legs and planting his hind legs on the bottom of the box so he could get a better look at the to girls "mew?" he sounds confused as to where he is. he then looked directly at Isabella and tried to climb the box to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:16 pm
Lucian Bounced up onto the side of the box Mewing and giving a half way decent growl.His little ears lay back then he tummbeld down and fell,Striaght on Shade.he jumped off as shade lifted his head.

That was all shade did.Then he lay it down and pured at the little rag that lay around and under him.he was calm and quiet.He looked up at the busy open end of the box seeing faces and decieded "time to look cute" he mewed out.It was almost night.Thank god.he could be himself again  

Lillydoll Sayer

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:24 pm
Cloud looked at Lucian and Shade, making a small noise that almost sounded like a laugh. He then looked back at Isabella, obviously wanting some attention. He began to think to himself almost as if he was willing Isabella to look at him "come on! I'm the only white one, you almost have to notice me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:00 pm
(( Yay, you're here! *glomps Konkaro* ♪))

Roslyn tapped her foot impatiently as she got the answer machine. " Marry~! Pick up the phone! I know you're there! Helloooo?!?" she said into the phone. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she wondered where her friend could be. "Look, when you get this, come over to my house. Love ya, bye." Roslyn finished her message and hung up the phone. " Marry isn't picking up..Who else should I try?" Roslyn asked Isabella with an annoyed tone.

Threadbare Memories

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:07 pm
Cloud then moves his attention to Roslyn and mews to get her attention. He tries to jump over the side of the box but only collides with the wall. He looks up at the girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:22 pm
"Awwww~! He's sooo cute!♪" Roslyn said as she picked up the small white kitten. "Hi there,hun." she said as she stroked it's soft, white fur. She looked over at Isabella. "Isn't he adorable?" she asked as she held him out to her friend.

Mary ran to the phone when she heard Roslyn's voice on the answer machine. When she got there, it was already too late, Roslyn had hung up the phone. She replayed the message to hear what all Roslyn had said, then went back into her bedroom to get dressed. Mary had been reading when Roslyn had called, and didn't hear the phone ring. She dug out a pair of shorts from her dresser and slipped them on. She then slipped on her sandals and ran out of the house. It was a good thing that Roslyn lived only two houses away from her, or she'd have been frozen by time she got there. Plus she wasn't really wearing clothes decent enough to parade outside in. She jumped up the steps to Roslyn's door and knocked.

Roslyn jerked when she heard the knock at the door. She carefully, yet quickly, got up and opened the door. "What took you so long?" Roslyn asked as Mary walked inside. She selfconciously petted cloud behind the ears.  

Threadbare Memories

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:29 pm
Cloud looked at Marry, then at Isabella, and then up at Roslyn. He purred softly as Roslyn petted his ear. Cloud's ears twitched as his stomach growled. He was obviously hungry.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff