Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:39 am
Sayuri found a girl with wings and saw people stareing at her untill they saw Sayuri then they stared back and forth. Sayuri sighed and walked up to the girl. "Hi" She said wanting to make a new friend and glad to see someone else stands out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:52 am
Sakira glared at the people angrily. "So what if we got wings or tails. We're still people." She mutter under her breath. Sakira looked back at the girl and walked up to her. "Hi my name is Sakira. Yours?" She said friendly.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:57 am
"I'm Sayuri." She said with a smile. "I see were in the center of attention." She said as she saw some boy walk into a poll because he was stareing at us.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:00 am
"Stupid people with their staring. Has their mothers never taught them not to stare like that." She said still glaring at the people angrily but then she looked away and looked back at the girl. "Have you found a place to rest yet? I haven't."  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:05 am
"No, I havent i'm still looking." She said looking at Sakira. A little girl ran up too Sayuri and grabbed her tale and pulled on it. "Ow! Hey! Dont pull on that!!" She said looking at the little girl angry  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:10 am
"Oh I haven't have much luck so far find a room either." She said as she saw the girl pulled Sayuri's tail. "What makes you think you can pull her tail?" She said as she picked up the little girl and put her next to an adult. A man walks up to Sakira and said "Don't touch my little girl you winged-freak!"
(Hmm maybe I should add that I'm sensitive about my wings..)  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:14 am
(lol)

Sayuri looked at the man. "Just because she has wings dosent mean shes a freak! And your little girl shouldn't be walking up to people and grabbing there tails." She said to th man, mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:17 am
Sakira held up her hand which contain an egg of a monster and she walked up to him angrily. "You don't make me want to use this you puny little human!" She said getting angrier by the second.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:22 am
Sayuri walked up to Sakira and tryed to calm her down a bit. "We shouldent start a fight we have enugh attention as it is. Besides hes not worth it don't waist your time." She said to her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:30 am
Sakira calmed down just enough to put her egg away but she was still angry and she wanted to take out the anger on someone. But she couldn't. "Your right he doesn't deserve to get me or my pet's hands dirty. We should leave and find a place to rest then Sayuri." She said walking away with her wings still sticking out since they came out when she was mad.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:33 am
Sayuri turned and hit te guy in the face hard with her tail. "Oops sorry didn't see you." She said walking off with Sakira."Hopefully we will find some were soon." She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:39 am
Sakira turned around to see if Sayuri was following but she just saw the man on the floor knocked out. She looked for Sayuri but she was already standing next to her. Sakira giggled and said "Nice hit." So they continue to walk down the streets.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:41 am
Sayuri smiled. "My tail is stronger then it looks." She said and smiled again. "He deserved it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:45 am
Sakira walked down the street with Sayuri until she saw an inn that has some room available for her and Sayuri. "Shall we go in?" She asked Sayuri.  

SweetHugz

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:48 am
"Yea. Its th best and only thing i'v seen all day." She said then walked in with Sakira. She looked around as they walked up to the front desk.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff