Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
How did you come about finding Naruto? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSasori-LoverX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:59 pm
I first watched the English version. It's okay, but it's not as good as the Japaneese version. It's better. ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:14 pm
Well, basically, my mate had been a fan of the manga for a long time. When they finally released the anime down in Aus, I watched the first 30 episodes or so on cartoon network, buying the DVD's as they were released. But i found the english voice cast to be horrible. So, when I started wacthing episodes online, I quickly switched to Jap audio with subs, like I do with other anime.

Let's just say, I fell in love <3  

Dark()Shinobi

Master Orochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Toonami!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:40 pm
I used to watch it and then I started reading the manga ^__^  

Kyoya_Luvr143

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:01 am
my best freind told me about it & i saw it & i fell in love!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:16 pm
I had seen alot of commecials about it so i checked it out when the english version was first on tv and i :loved it so i kept watching  

Spacebeam

lahdolphin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:37 pm
I saw it on TV English version Japaness version the text goes by to fast....lol any ways I hated the first few fights becuase htey took forever I mean you dont need 5 sneak attacks in 1 eposide I sorta like it still but not as much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:48 am
I found the english one while I was flipping through the channels. But it's no where near as good as japanese.  

Flarezeal

Dirus Serenade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:59 pm
i came across Naruto when i was bored one night and gust started watching random shows i was scrolling on and i passed Naruto and i was like OMG a ninja show!!! after that i was hooked and i watch it every chance i get in fact im watching it right know  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:00 am
I heard about Naruto waaaay before it came to the states
It had a lot of buzz about it on the internet
This was before I started watching anime online so instead I just watched a couple amvs that used it.
I didn't start to watch it until it first aired on Toonami (even though I knew most of everything that would happen from all the amvs)

After a handful of episodes in English I switched to watching subs and never looked back XD  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

MicahIsMe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:54 pm
I'd watch the shows that came on before Naruto, but when it came on, I'd change the channel. Not because I didn't like it, I just didn't know what it was. Then my friend Jacob told me to watch it, and I became hooked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 am
I started watching Naruto in the mornings and I read the manga. I also used to watch it at my friends house. I liked it but it wasn't one of the best anime I've seen. I like the manga better.  

xXpunkfreakXx

Cracker_Jaxx

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:28 pm
i heard about it alot, and just kept away for awile, until i saw another anime and began loving that kind of stuff...
i never wached the cartoon network one or read the manga since its hard to get to a library... so i just found sites with all my needs...
my very first anime was host club, incase you were wondering..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 am
A few years ago several close friends of mine were really into Naruto. I didn't start liking it as much as they did until now.

Kimura Yuriko

DarkVesper666

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:23 pm
xD i found it when i was surfing the internet on ninja's lol and found a new anime (at the time razz ) wich was Naruto (obviously xD) wich was in japanese with the english subs :3 i liked it then but i'm not so sure now
-___-  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces