Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:56 am
"hunter you must run , this is not your business, I will take care of this"

the Krsnk form starting to appear his blood scythe in his hands, his fangs gleaming, wings sprouting from his back, Tao seemed almost as scary as the original Krsnk.

"i said run now hunter or you will never see daylight again!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:44 am
"I mean no one harm.... and goddammit im not a hunter...like honestly why does everyone think that. If you really are a krnsk then id expect you to realize that..."

Noltic said this almost like a challenge with not a single drop of fear in his voice... this man was nothing compared to what he had to go through to get out of the Maine disease center.

"Look... Ive had a moral victory if you will... but theres a fell wind o the air... and you should also be able to smell the blood that was spilled. Or are you too remote to care about humans?"

Noltic still had his guns out and he felt the results of the tests creep through him... hed have to move or run or do something soon or his veins and arteries would begin to rupture. He bagn to spin his left gun and then decided to holster his weapons he probably didnt look too pleasant standing there with a pair of .357s in his hands.

"ok now how about this ou put away you weapons freind and we can shake hands with some respect left. I would also suggest not attcking me... i would rather not have to die killing you."

Noltic felt it he was going into the shakes he hid his hands in his pockets... if he didnt calm himself down he was gonna explode... "just relax" he thought to himself "calm down... you need to think of somwthing... if you kill this man theyll never let you fight for humanity's freedom... youll become a prisoner of war and be locked in another cell..."

With that word all adrenaline left his system... Being imprisoned was his only fear.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:22 pm
Kumi felt the man's lips touch hers and she felt her face flush a deep crimson and she watched in shock as he walked away.

Suddenly another man came up and she crossed her arms a bit intimidated but felt a bit reassured when he mentioned he only fed on vampires against humanity, which she wasn't in any way.

She the saw the boy come back and blinked back and forth between the two as they talked, trying to act tough and she focused her eyes on the boy from earlier and felt her ears burn slightly but she crossed her arms tghter. 'Who is this guy...?' she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:50 pm
"I've already taken care of that vampire" Tao said as he made his weapons disappear.

"perhaps you would like to tell me what you are then"

Tao's fangs disappeared, smiling, but now it was just a human smile.

"hello beautiful, might I ask your name?"

Tao smiled sweetly at Kumi.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 am
"Me.... im a lonely man. Ive lost everyone that could ever have grown to be part of my life in an anti-human raid...I geuss i can start by telling you my story... your the only person for the past 7 years whos even been remotely civil to me."

Nolti ran hisfingers through his hair his hands shaking a bit... he didnt like thinking about his past much less trying to remeber in detail. Then he remembered why hed come back in the first place... he winked at the two female vampires and said "you can listen too if you want to..."

'kay so like i said my entire town was slaughtered and most died due to loss of blood... but id been bitten multiple times and it had no effect on me at all. When the hunter strike force came in they found me and basically a month later the man had put me in a facility for "my own protection" but really as you can imagine they were just testing me to find a cure. I would have been fine the scientists didnt like testing on humans but they waznted to be nice about it... but they were all taken off my case. A man was put in charge that put three extra adrenal glands into my body to raise my pain tolerance far beyond that of any living creature... h e wanted to see my reaction to... things. I wont go any further on that."

"So i busted out 5 years of pain and suffereing and growing back fingers was enough to make me hate the institution... so i learned to shoot. I had an old man teach me... he never told me his name he just always said he didnt want old combat style to die with him. But two months into my traiuning the government found me... and then it happened for the first time. My 5 adrenal glands flooded my blood with adrenaline... i killed 12 men that day... and received 4 bullet wounds. The old man died."

"Ive been traveling ever since killing anyone who displeases my morals vampire or human... and now i find myself trusting three people... one of which pushed me out of a tree."

Noltic said all this but thought about it at the same time... and noticed that he neither knew any of their names or had even heard the girl on the bench speak at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:58 am
"I'm only civil because if i was not the true vampire in me would take over"

Tao pulled a sword out, and extended it toward Nolti.

"If I happen to feed off a human stab me with that"

Tao smiled and used his finger nail to cut a line into his arm, it healed up quickly but there was a scratch there.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:34 am
"Look... i can do that too" and with that Niltic drew a gun and shot himself straight through the sholder.

"Mine takes like a day to fix though. If you happen to feed off a human ill fight you my way... swords arent my deal... just trust me allright."

Then with a smile Noltic extended his hand to the man that he still didnt know... subtltys aside he asked "got a name freind?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:43 am
"haha, no it's not the same" Tao's arm had a sword handle come out of it.

"the name's Tao, and that Sword changes me back to this form from any form, thus expelling the vampire"

"and your's is?" Tao took Noltic's hand and shook it.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 am
"My names Noltic... and i was under the impression that i was supposed to kill ya... wow good thing that was averted."

"Least ways... whats the plan then?"

Noltic knew something had to be up in which he played a role... the krnsk never usually just did things without a larger plan. Not only that but why else had noltic been offered this odd sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:10 am
"an ancient breed of vampire, codenamed VAMPYRE, are infecting humans at an alarming rate"

Tao pulled his PDA out of his pocket and brought up a hologram of what a VAMPYRE looks like.

"this is the average infected human, but after about three years they end up becoming much like Krsnk, except for they lose their souls"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:45 am
"psht your soul can't be that big of a deal now can it?...I hope...?"

"weel whatever i want in I'll do what i need to. I've spent the last 2 years of my life passing a bullet through anyone who didnt agree with me and now im ready to do some good... Aquestion though my freind what about those two?"

Noltic turned to the two female vampires that had been standing there the entire time...

He absentmindedly felt his shoulder where raw flash had begun to reknit itself back together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:11 pm
"without a soul you become a monster, and end up being worse than dead"

Tao pulled the sword from his arm, it had a crimson blade.

Tao sheathed the sword with a sheath that just appeared.

"weapon's made from my own blood, great things they are"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:24 pm
"your magic doesnt impress me sorry to say freind. Though impressive as it is after youve seen the flesh sheered from your bone and then put back theres not much that turns your head."

"Though in ernest frieind... i could care less what a soul does for me as long as no one can attack it then i dont need to worry"

Noltic had little need for anything that could not practically be put to a destructive use... he had once been a musician... but now all the remained was fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:33 pm
Kumi looked at the two men and sighed then looked frm side to side and stepped close to them. " Look I'm sorry I pushed you out of that tree, but I can't trust too many people these days. There are too many people hunting me."she said as she crossed her arms, closing her eyes.

OOC: writers block!!! ><

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm
Noltic smiled "good to hear your voice again... and on better terms this time too."

He walked a little closer to the girl "... in case you hadnt read it from my mind already love, my name is Noltic... Whats yours?"

O and any chance of another kiss?" he asked as he raised a queer eyebrow to the girl.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff