Reply Roleplaying
Race for time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:12 pm
"Because" Andrew hesitated, unsure of how she would react. "We were....created....in a lab...." he looked at her for a second then turned back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:15 pm
Sakira looked at him surprised. "Created in a l-lab?" She said her voice shaking. "Always knew I was different from my mom and dad. No one had wings on their back but me." Sakira said remembering all the harsh things the little kids would say about her wings.  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:05 pm
Andrew nodded but remained looking ahead. "Is there somewhere I could take you?" he asked after a few minutes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:09 pm
"Not really.. I ran away from home.. No one treated me as good as my father and mother. Everyone just thought I was a burden." She said sitting on the seat with her chin touching her knee and her hands around them.  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:18 pm
"Well that makes things a whole lot easier." Andrew said, smiling over at Sakira  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:26 am
"How does that make it easier?" She said looking over at Andrew with a confused face.  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:06 am
"Because" andrew explained "There are more of us, and we need to find them soon"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:11 am
"How many more of us?" She asked curiously. "And, why do we have to find them so soon."

[[We should go around in this guild and ask the people if they want to join..]]  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:26 am
"There are 5 more" Andrew answered, after thinking for a moment "If we don't find them now, It might be too late for them"

((probably a good idea))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:36 am
"Five more so adding me and you would be a total of 7." She said thinking. "Why might it be too late for them?"

((We can go into the RP fourms that we are RPing and ask if they can join.))  

SweetHugz

Zargon_849

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:48 am
"Because Dr Renac is after us" Andrew explained "He already found me, its just a matter of time before the rest of you show up" He said, half explaining to Sakira and half to himself.

((Okay, we got another girl now, but we can still go around))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:30 pm
"Dr. Renac doesn't sound scary." Sakira said half wondering how this Dr.Renac can be dangerous. "Well I'm glad I have found someone just like me." Sakira smiled at him happily.

((Okay I hope the girl joins the RP soon.. I'll keep going around asking people))  

SweetHugz

KageUmi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:40 pm
Umi sat watching all the fish that swam in their tank. She smiled going over to it and touching the glass her bright blue eyes glittering. Sighing she saw one of the fish turn and look at her its huge black eyes staring onto her face."Hello there little fishy."She muttered to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:58 pm
Andrew shook his head "He's worse then you think" He turned down another street, always on the lookout for others.  

Zargon_849

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:04 pm
"Really?" She said quietly. "Do you know any place where I can stay?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items