Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Naturen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:01 pm
Kitsuna15

Oh I would love to cry but unfortently I'm only 17 and in the wrong part of the U.S to ride the big hunters.. though that is my life goal is to ride a warm blood but hey start out small and get bigger right now I'm just doing 4-H I took second last year in jumping at State this year I hopeing for first then I'm going to move out of 4-H to the biger leages and jump a bit hey then 2'6"
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,
how I enjoy your chainless life

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh. I see. Yeah, over here there's like.. too many hunters. Haha xD
4-H is awesome to get exposure in biggrin
Congrats on getting second and good luck with shooting for first! Best thing you can do is to just ride your heart out--Pretend there is no ranking and you're only aiming to impress yourself. My old trainer told me something along those lines before and it really helps to keep focused in the classes.

Warmbloods are amazing heart I suggest either a Swedish or Dutchie your first time on one. Haha They're completely different than any other horses, it's insane. @.@;;

You are calling from your sky
living under the sun,
just riding the winds up high.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:03 pm
SapphireSara2
Kitsuna15
SapphireSara2
Princess_Tiger_Lily1990
Hi everyone!!! I'm new here and wanna hang out!!
<33

Hey ;3
Thanks for joining, having fun so far?
!
<33

ello I don't mind hanggin if you can stand a horse nerd xd
<33

I love horses xd I was going to start horse back riding since I've done it a lot before but my mom thinks it's too dangerous ;(
!
<33

well I think walking acroos the street is more dangruse xd bu hey mom knows best :sweat: I think its the greatest  

Kitsuna15

Naturen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:06 pm
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

@SapphireSara2:
My mum thinks it's dangerous, too. xD She'll only watch me do Dressage. Cross country and Stadium are out of the question for her. haha.

living under the sun,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Naturen
Kitsuna15

Oh I would love to cry but unfortently I'm only 17 and in the wrong part of the U.S to ride the big hunters.. though that is my life goal is to ride a warm blood but hey start out small and get bigger right now I'm just doing 4-H I took second last year in jumping at State this year I hopeing for first then I'm going to move out of 4-H to the biger leages and jump a bit hey then 2'6"
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

Ahh. I see. Yeah, over here there's like.. too many hunters. Haha xD
4-H is awesome to get exposure in biggrin
Congrats on getting second and good luck with shooting for first! Best thing you can do is to just ride your heart out--Pretend there is no ranking and you're only aiming to impress yourself. My old trainer told me something along those lines before and it really helps to keep focused in the classes.

Warmbloods are amazing heart I suggest either a Swedish or Dutchie your first time on one. Haha They're completely different than any other horses, it's insane. @.@;;

living under the sun,

thats a good way to look at it stare hmmm through I'm out there to beat myself. Thats why I think I do so well corse I went to a big horse show placed at the low ends and still was happy.. I out rode my last ride.. dose that make sence?

oh I want to Ride a Duch Warm blood fell in love witht hem when I so one jumoing the 6 to 7 footers *.* so gorguse!!

Kitsuna15

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Naturen
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

@SapphireSara2:
My mum thinks it's dangerous, too. xD She'll only watch me do Dressage. Cross country and Stadium are out of the question for her. haha.

living under the sun,

you do the big leage!! you you suck!!!! ya my mom dosen't care about my jumps (like I said they only like 2'6" I can jump up to 4 sadly 4-H dosen't go that high cry ) anyways you should see my mom when I run poles and Berrals (yes I chase poles and Cans te he xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Naturen
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

@SapphireSara2:

living under the sun,
<33

She always says it's because of Gone With The Wind. sad
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

Naturen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:24 pm
Kitsuna15
Naturen
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

@SapphireSara2:

living under the sun,

you do the big leage!! you you suck!!!! ya my mom dosen't care about my jumps (like I said they only like 2'6" I can jump up to 4 sadly 4-H dosen't go that high cry ) anyways you should see my mom when I run poles and Berrals (yes I chase poles and Cans te he xp )
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

xDD Nahh. I only do like Beginner Novice and stuff. My horse can't do much more He's twenty-one years old now. D:

xD My mom actually likes Barrels. She doesn't have a problem with that.
(I have friends in Florida with barrel horses and I've done a show or two on 'em :3)

Do you have a USPC in your area? I know they do some pretty high jumps in their shows. It's the same basic idea as 4-H except more in depth. :3

living under the sun,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Naturen
Kitsuna15
Naturen
Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

@SapphireSara2:

living under the sun,

Oh, you graceful eagle
that soar in the air,

xDD Nahh. I only do like Beginner Novice and stuff. My horse can't do much more He's twenty-one years old now. D:

xD My mom actually likes Barrels. She doesn't have a problem with that.
(I have friends in Florida with barrel horses and I've done a show or two on 'em :3)

Do you have a USPC in your area? I know they do some pretty high jumps in their shows. It's the same basic idea as 4-H except more in depth. :3

living under the sun,

eeerr oh good get to learn somthign new xd whats USPC? and no he have a jump show out side of 4-h I go to they goo up to 3'6" I think the girl whos runnign it came form the frount range of the Rocky MT. I jump 2'6" mom might let me move up to 3 next year.. i have a coretion stat only dose 2 foot. my horse dose 4 ft and thats about where everything lands.. I'm getting help from a girl who jumps in the front range (I live in Nebraska BTW) and hey he may be old but longs your learing and hes in good heal who cares. right?  

Kitsuna15

Naturen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:14 pm
Kitsuna15

eeerr oh good get to learn somthign new xd whats USPC? and no he have a jump show out side of 4-h I go to they goo up to 3'6" I think the girl whos runnign it came form the frount range of the Rocky MT. I jump 2'6" mom might let me move up to 3 next year.. i have a coretion stat only dose 2 foot. my horse dose 4 ft and thats about where everything lands.. I'm getting help from a girl who jumps in the front range (I live in Nebraska BTW) and hey he may be old but longs your learing and hes in good heal who cares. right?

Embrace the untamed
See the grandeur under the grime.

User Image

USPC: United States Pony Club. I've seen a few shows they seem like fun. I never participated though. I don't think there's a group close enough to me. (I'm Mass., myself. ;3)

Yeah. He's a good little horse xD

Feel a rising peace
By a wind from deep seas.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:30 pm
Naturen
Kitsuna15

Embrace the untamed

User Image

USPC: United States Pony Club. I've seen a few shows they seem like fun. I never participated though. I don't think there's a group close enough to me. (I'm Mass., myself. ;3)

little what you mean by little? like 14 hands? my Roan that I jump stands 16-2 corse hes tall around here I normaly have the tallest horse when I go to my 4-h shows... I joined a pony clud in the front range though not sure if its the USPC
Feel a rising peace

Kitsuna15

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:04 pm
You got 2 pages without me scream Bastar-- I mean... Horses don't like me. ><'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:10 am
Kitsuna15
Naturen
Kitsuna15

Embrace the untamed

User Image

little what you mean by little? like 14 hands? my Roan that I jump stands 16-2 corse hes tall around here I normaly have the tallest horse when I go to my 4-h shows... I joined a pony clud in the front range though not sure if its the USPC
Feel a rising peace
Embrace the untamed

User Image

He's about 15.2hh. He has that old school Quarter Horse look with the little head and feet and a large barrel, chest and hindquarters. Haha. He's severely cute western.

I love taller horses. <3 I've ridden a 16.3 Thoroughbred. I loved it. Even if he's just so green he doesn't know where to put his feet, nor does he realize he has four of them. xD

Feel a rising peace

Naturen

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:21 am
i think this is interesting, I wonder how long they can go discussing horses

--Grabs a bag of popcorn and a large coke--