Takumi
  Baldy xD
  Shin <3
  Shoji
View Results

kawaii ona

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:26 pm
Yume de Aru Youni
Shin all the way >.< then the trapnest band the next in line except takumi >.< crying XD then blast XD
Like a Dream

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lead me
into ecstasy. . .

My favorite nd one I most relate too ... hmm ... HACHIKO! ^.^

Its funny I can be really selfish at times nd fall in love easy; but the really weird part is i'm currently in a 'relationship' with a long haired bassist. [actually in a band and everything]

. . .then bring me into your arms.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

flippinbananas

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:07 am
My favorite is most definitely Shin!! <3 but my personality is like Nobu's and Nana's.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:50 am
I'd say my personality is like Shin's. n__n;;
I'm a girl and all, but sometimes I act kinda really cute and stuff.
Hehe. Also my favourite character is Shin because he's sooo hot and such a nice boy as well! 8D

dazziOs

night_rain_lady

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:29 pm
I love Ren heart but Shin also is cool ^^ I wish I had a brother like him ^^ and from female characters of course Nana Oosaki and Reira  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:29 pm
I can really relate and empathize with Hachi. I also despise and get annoyed with her as much as I get annoyed with myself.

She's not perfect. She has an innate want to help people out and for someone to love her in return but things usually turn out otherwise and/or she tends to get self-absorbed.

Although things that she is and I'm not is that she's way cuter and prettier, sigh.

Khrea

Strawbrie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:52 pm
I have to say I'm most like Hatchi. I've been boy crazy most of the teen life, but now I've found true love (he's a keeper). I can put myself in her place and understand her pain  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:52 pm
My favorite character is Nana <3 She's so cool! I like Hachi, too, but I like her more when she's with Nana. 3nodding

My personality is a mix between Nana and Hachi...I'm laid back, but I can get rather obsessive with things I'm passionate about. =) And I'm loud, like Hachi. But my love style is more like Nana...I stick to one person.  

Bishielurfer

gutterstitches

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:55 pm
Nana, because I'm silghtly different and I hide my emotions though they are many. Also, I'm usually smarter than the people around me...so I'd be her.

oh and check this out, i found it on google:

http://www.quizilla.com/users/KeepItASecret/quizzes/Nana Manga - What character are you? (Ai Yazawa)/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:21 pm
I wish kyosuke and junko figure in the list but they dont u.u... so I select Ren cause nana and him have the most sexy lover practices xP  

srita_osa

PaddyKelleher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:50 pm
Shin and Nobu are my favourites<3<3<3
I can never decide who I like more :S

I don't really think I'm like anyone in Nana XD
I guess I would be a combination of Hachi and Nana...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:31 am
i voted for Shin heh...such a mysterious character...this two headed boy can make me cry like a stupid baby...ha yeah and is obviously cute and stylish but heh it's a shojo...
i would have liked to give a voice to sweet reira too...she deserves it, her little sadly proud child... crying  

Lenne_Bones

Xiao Anna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:41 pm
I think I'm more like Nobu
I'm very optimistic and I'm loyal to all of my friends no matter what.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:41 pm
My favorite character is Shin. He's just too adorable >w<

and i'd say im more like Hachi or Nobu [even tho im a girl].

Bonzooo

Total_Desi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:42 pm
i absolutely ADORE shin <3 but i'm more liiikkkee....Hatchi + Nana...its a mix of both...XD  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff