Reply Death Note Cosplay
Would/could you cosplay L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:04 pm
When I can finally drive, I'll drive up to Sakuracon in Seattle and I'll cosplay as L, and maybe Misa too. ^^ But the fact that I'm female may cause problems...Other than that I could pull off an L cosplay pretty easily. *stays up late, sometimes has bags under eyes, is almost always eating sweets...or if i'm not then it's some kind of junk food, and with fruits I eat strawberrys dipped in sugar and cherrys, preferably marashino, I don't like socks that much, the only socks I like are funky thigh highs, like rainbow striped or my black and white striped ones that make me look like BeetleJuice, lol, I tried talking on the phone like L and I can do it, but part of the reason I did it was cuz I had a helmet on. . . .((What? I was trying see if I could figure out how to ride a bike and since I don't know how to ride one and I don't have my own, I used my dad's but when I put it back where I got it, I put it in backwards and I somewhat noticed but didn't think he would and when he came in from the garage he's like "When were you going to tell me that you took my bike?" Me: O_O;; I just wanted to see if I could ride it...But it's too big and theres too many hills out here and I couldn't ballance it)) AND I have SUPER PALE SKIN! =D ((I don't tan, I burn, lol, and I spend most of my time inside in front of a computer. X3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:22 pm
I don't think i could pull it off, my skin is way too tan >.<  

vampireeskimo

__Tippy Totoro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:47 pm
Some people say I could pull off L, but idk. I probably couldn't. I AM cosplaying Near though at Anime fest in Dallas in September. My guy friend is probably gonna cosplay L (if we make him....)so it's all good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:19 pm
I can't crying cuz I'm blonde and I'm a girl... crying crying crying  

13Mizu-Chan13

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:23 pm
sarandeir
I can't crying cuz I'm blonde and I'm a girl... crying crying crying

I'm redheaded and a girl. 3nodding All it takes is a wig and... duct tape, I'm hoping... Maybe an Ace bandage would work...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 pm
I'm too darn tall, I think, to be L. *sob* Oh well, if I cut my hair a leetle bit shorter and bound up the little cleavage I have, I could pass for Raito...if there was a shortage of boy-Raito's, heh. *sweat*  

Monstre_Charmant

Diamond Sea Star

Dedicated Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:37 pm
I could cosplay L easily. I can walk like him, I enjoy walking barefoot, I act a lot like him, and I love sweets. I just need to put my hair in a wig and hide my cleavage. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:32 am
I've done it before.....I want to cut my hair and color it like his. But I dont know if I can. ^_^ I love cosplaying as him!!!!!! heart  

AnimeYouko

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:17 am
We should totally all cosplay Death Note people and invade every con! MWHAHA!

But... my friend wants to dye her hair and cut it so she can be L... and I'm going to see if I can do mine for Mello [chance of my mom letting me be blonde is miniscule]. If that doesn't work I'm gonna go to the Halloween store in October and go insane buying things for cosplay. And if that doesn't work I can always be movie Misa [black hair] with clothes I already own...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:02 pm
Now that's an idea! =D  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:13 pm
Yeah! And we could all carry big signs advertising the guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 pm
I certainly have the hair color already, and the bags under my eyes...

The problem is, I'm not underweight like L is either.  

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100

Battosaika

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:30 am
If i could, i sooo would but i don't think i could crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:55 am
hey do any of you have any cosplay pics? i would love to see them!  

Battosaika

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:26 am
Hmm...I realized something...If I cosplayed as L, I think I'd need to gain 15lbs, lol. I'm 95lbs and being 110lbs would be nice, lol, I remember being 105lbs, that was nice. ^^  
Death Note Cosplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff