Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Faerieworlds! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:13 am
Oooh!

Are you dressing up as a particular creature? Or just a general faerie? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:39 pm
If you get the chance please go see Tricky Pixie. Sooj is an amazing person and I'm proud to call her as part of my clan.  

Noirkaze

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:59 am
patch99329
Oooh!

I'm going as Pockets! (note it is not spelled correctly unless you have the punctuation) the Crossroads Changeling.

Noirkaze
If you get the chance please go see Tricky Pixie. Sooj is an amazing person and I'm proud to call her as part of my clan.

Plan to. I like SJ Tucker.

Remember thou art god now take your cookie.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:29 am
TeaDidikai
patch99329
Oooh!

I'm going as Pockets! (note it is not spelled correctly unless you have the punctuation) the Crossroads Changeling.

Noirkaze

Plan to. I like SJ Tucker.

Remember thou art god now take your cookie.

Have you heard April Fool's Day song?  

Noirkaze

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:06 pm
Vertigo_Kiwi
I always forget things like that exist because I basically live in a giant cornfield (rural Ohio).

The Starwood Pagan Festival is held in Jamestown, New York, or near there anyways. Course, I live in Ashtabula, OH, which is only an hour and a half away from there. Havent been in a long, long time though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Noirkaze

Have you heard April Fool's Day song?

Not that I recall.

jaden kendam

The Starwood Pagan Festival is held in Jamestown, New York, or near there anyways. Course, I live in Ashtabula, OH, which is only an hour and a half away from there. Havent been in a long, long time though.
Actually, I am taking a detour to it's sister Festival on our way down to Faerieworlds.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:01 pm
TeaDidikai
jaden kendam

Actually, I am taking a detour to it's sister Festival on our way down to Faerieworlds.

I hope it is better than Starwood was when last I was there. New Age clap trap. *shudders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:11 pm
jaden kendam

I hope it is better than Starwood was when last I was there. New Age clap trap. *shudders*
I respect them.  

TeaDidikai

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 pm
Vertigo_Kiwi
Oh wow, that looks so interesting (except for Amy Brown, she's known as a copy-cat in the art world). I've never seen anything like that, have fun while you're there.

I always forget things like that exist because I basically live in a giant cornfield (rural Ohio).

By the way, where did you find the workshops on the website? I can't seem to find them.

A number of groups hold events in Ohio. The largest is PSG (Pagan Spirit Gathering) each June sponsored by Circle Sanctuary. Ohio also had a group called the Pagan Community Council of Ohio. I know they do two events one in the summer and another in spring. (Last I heard) The ADF grove Sixth Night has an even coming up in Aug. called Summerland. Most of these people I know personally and can contact if you would like to know more info and you are unable to find anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Hmmm. I do have two free tickets as compensation for having my seat stolen last flight I took, but I will be visiting my girlfriend in Georgia that weekend. Enjoy yourselves though! biggrin

(Pics or it didn't happen....)  

TheDisreputableDog

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 am
Noirkaze
The ADF grove Sixth Night has an even coming up in Aug. called Summerland.

DON'T DRINK THE COOL-AID!!!! gonk scream

TheDisreputableDog

(Pics or it didn't happen....)
You got it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:12 pm
TeaDidikai
Noirkaze
The ADF grove Sixth Night has an even coming up in Aug. called Summerland.

DON'T DRINK THE COOL-AID!!!! gonk scream

I learned long ago not to drink the cool-aid at most events.

Noirkaze

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:17 pm
Noirkaze

~Lesigh~ My humor is so unappricated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:26 am
TeaDidikai
Noirkaze

~Lesigh~ My humor is so unappricated.

LMFAO!!

Aww tea, I got it biggrin  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:37 am
patch99329

LMFAO!!

Aww tea, I got it biggrin
Yay!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]