Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:27 pm
Rina her a larg growling sound. Her head shot up as she whipped away her tears. "That didn't sound good." She said looking around. She herd it again but louder. She got up and started running. She ran into a large tiger who didn't look to happy. "Uh oh." She said as she quikly got up again and tryed running but the tiger's claws caught onto her dress and it pulled her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:30 pm
Xynos heard a loud growling and ran in the direction in which it came. Soon, he saw a girl being attacked by a large tiger. Damn it... Xynos drew his scythe and dashed towards the tiger.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:32 pm
The Tiger Noticed Xynos and picked Rina up in its mouth. Then started to run. Rina trying getting away. But sruggling made the tigers teeth just cut her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:36 pm
Xynos dashed after the tiger, soon catching up with it. Xynos took the scythe and swung at it's legs, cutting through all four of its legs. It crashed to the ground and struggled.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:40 pm
The tiger opened its mouth make Rina fall out she quikly pushed herself away from the tiger holding her right side witch was bleeding because of the tigers tooth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:43 pm
Xynos made a swift motion, placing the scythe on his back. The tigers neck split open and Xynos walked over to Rina and began examining her injuries. "Do you need help?"  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:45 pm
Rina was scared of him but she did need help befor she lost too much blood. "Yes." She quitly said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:49 pm
Xynos began cleaning her injuries and wrapping them. As soon as he was done, he backed away and sat on a nearby rock.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:53 pm
"Thank you." She said in a small and sort of sad voice. Well maybe he dosent want to hurt me. She thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:57 pm
"Your welcome." Xynos said quietly and looked down at the ground. He sighed and closed his eyes.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:01 pm
Rina didn't know if she should tell him her name or not. It would be polite too and sence he wasent going to hurt her she was less scared. "I'm Rina."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:04 pm
Xynos nodded in acknowledgement. "I'm Xynos." He lifted hid head and as he spoke.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:10 pm
"I'm sorry i was so rude over at the lake." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:13 pm
"It's okay. You seemed troubled with something that you didn't notice." He spoke quickly and softly. He looked up at Rina.  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:19 pm
Rina looked down at the ground with sad eyes. "Yea....I was just....Thinking about....something i did...." She said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff