Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Should L have his own manga?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think L should have his own manga?
  Yes!
  No
View Results

SakuDeath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:38 am
Absolutely! 83
L forever~! He definitly deserved his own manga. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:26 pm
That would be pretty interesting... I'd like a manga about L.  

Cataclysmic Horror

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:45 pm
yes it wud be awesome!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:59 pm
Jam-Kiske
Holy crap! You're right... why did I never notice that before? And it says the novel will be released in English in Februrary 2008... which is also when How to Read is going to be released here! O.o

"A novel adaption of the series has been written by Ishin Nishio, called Death Note: Another Note. It serves as a prequel to the manga series, with Mello narrating the story of L's first encounter with Naomi Misora during the Los Angeles "BB Serial Murder Case" mentioned in volume 2 of the manga. Beside Naomi's character, the novel focuses on how L works. Insight was given into Watari's orphanage and how the whole system of geniuses such as L, Mello and Near were put to work. Viz will be releasing the novel in English in February 2008." So says Wikipedia.

Nyahahahahaha xD I have that Novel (In Japanese) it's really kick-a** xD I liked Naomi's character (even if she was killed off -.-) so this was really fun for me ^_^ - And of course, we get to know more about L - why Both Mello and Nia (Near) were chosen as L's heirs and (small spoiler, highlight)who 'A' And 'B' were.(End spoiler)  

Keyhala

Liberal Browser

BlackRose_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:53 pm
Sweet. I knew there was a novel. But I didn't know it was coming out next year in English. That motivates me to save my money. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:20 pm
for sure he have to have is own book! i can live without him!  

nmfrter

Star-Crossed Guardian

29,225 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Headstrong Believer 50

Twisted and Bloody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:04 am
L should have his own manga I would red the whole series.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:06 pm
vamp_loupe
omg yes! you don't get much info on his past and that stuff anyways. plus, it would make a lot of people happy xD but seriously, there should be. like when he was at Wammy's Orphanage and...his life before he became a detective ;D

Comrade Ando

Sqeeee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:11 am
I cant wait til that comes out whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:52 am
Gabby Logic
I read a bit of fan translation for the novel that goes about the BB case and it was so cute....I would say something about it but I don't want to spoil anyones experiences. I'm glad to hear that they are comming out. biggrin

Also people in that novel have weird names acoording to fan translation (which is probably way off), expecially B. It's even weirder than the name I heard them give Matt.
    Yeah they are pretty weird. XD I don't think that it's the fan-translator's faults, though. I think I heard something about how the author didn't want a name that someone already has or something...

*snort* Backyard Bottomslash. XDDDD

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Vlair Nitefell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:24 pm
No.
One of the qualities of L that draw people to him is how mysterious he is.
Seeing as he was killed, the only possible spin off would have to be of his past. That would kill his main appeal.

L should stay where he his. Dead, and legendary.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:22 am
definitely!  

shee_p

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:38 pm
YES!!!!! and they should aslo make a manga version of the l.a.b.b. case! that would be awesome! instead of having to read it like normal stare i think the BB case would look great in manga form!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:29 pm
he should have his own but not like a 15 book thing .. something simple just one book like kakashi gaiden  

ShadowDarx

2DsGuitar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:13 pm
definately!n i agree with austen=p.but they should definatly show when L helped out that chick that Light killd who waz married to one of those 12 agents that died investigating d Kira case=p  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff