Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Why did.....L....have...to....die......? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did L have to die?
  Hell Yes!!!!!!
  No *cries*......
  Yes *cries*........
View Results

emo_ish_vamp123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:41 pm
i hated that part the most!
Light is a a** hole! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:33 am
L is not dead. I wont admit it and I wont believe it.
It just has to be the worst prank ever. He is NOT dead. gonk  

saiyoucho

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:52 am
Koi `
Well, with the way things progressed, L had to die. L was not, unfortunately, the main character, Light was. Therefore, it's only fitting that the main character overcomes his arch nemesis, L. However, Light was also evil. So it's also fitting that he dies in the end or is at least eliminated from being able to use the Death Note and punished. (The former being more fitting, given the irony of it and his God complex.)

L's death proved that Light was a God, only for us to see how mortal he was in the end. I think it was a great ending seeing as how Near was L's true predecessor and was the one to overcome Light, despite his inferiority to L. And even more so that Light took the place OF L, it just added to the irony.

Alas, this manga was written brilliantly. There are no flaws in the arch of this story. And so, I say, L didn't HAVE to die, but it was a great story because he died.

When L died, I died a little inside.

Actually, that's my view as well. But for me, when L died, I died A LOT inside. I was crying my eyes out. That's really a rare event. Me crying. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:29 pm
I don't think that he HAD to die, but... as many have already stated before, it "helped" the progress of the story. Although his death was sad and, maybe, a little "shocking" (because we didn't want him to die.. because we wanted him to "beat" Raito... but then, it "simply" happened ._.), it was necessary for the story to proceed and L's heirs to appear and make it their turn of going against Raito.
But, still... I felt really sad when L started falling from his chair and then died. crying ...Poor L... sad (And stupid Raito! >.<)  

SakuDeath

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:36 pm
*sob poor L why?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:04 am
I wish L's death was a little more dramatic or something confused , he kinda just falls over , its still sad tho crying  

Sqeeee

x_Kajichan_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:09 am
Well Light gets it in the end dont'cha Light?....
Ehehehehehe
D<
Poor L.
I cried. And Screamed at the book while we were driving in the car. My mom looked at me funny....
Poor L. I still luff you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:10 am
Oh, and you might want to change your title to something about L and spoilers or you might give some computer goers a heart attack before they read up to the 7th book....  

x_Kajichan_x

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:18 am
x_Kajichan_x
Oh, and you might want to change your title to something about L and spoilers or you might give some computer goers a heart attack before they read up to the 7th book....

rofl
Anybody who's on the guild has either read that far or they're gonna find out anyway... nobody can scroll through the guild and not find it.
I try to PM some of the people who say they haven't finished the series (like, they're on book 5 or episode 20) and warn them, but so far they've all had their PMs blocked. xp
So spoilers upon them! [/sadism]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
x_Kajichan_x

rofl
Anybody who's on the guild has either read that far or they're gonna find out anyway... nobody can scroll through the guild and not find it.
I try to PM some of the people who say they haven't finished the series (like, they're on book 5 or episode 20) and warn them, but so far they've all had their PMs blocked. xp

XDD Oh the inhumanity!
Ok, nevermind.
I wouldv'e died. Gotten up to recheck what I'd read. And died again.
But I finished the series so I'm cool cool

x_Kajichan_x

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:43 am
x_Kajichan_x
SerenitytheWaterSprite
x_Kajichan_x

rofl

XDD Oh the inhumanity!
Ok, nevermind.
I wouldv'e died. Gotten up to recheck what I'd read. And died again.
But I finished the series so I'm cool cool

Me too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 am
but doesn't he come back to life some how.... thats what i heard so i don't know.............but L didn't have to died crying Light Should of Died scream  

Nina Hellsing

Mastodon is Metalcore

Floppy Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 am
where do we go?
the distance of our travels
confuse me...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ook at it religiously.

much like in Christian texts ( which i see alot of in death note O_o) Jesus died so we could live,

L dies so near could catch kira!!! blaugh

his death was not in vain! :3

then again. i thought it was funny how L died in SLO-MO in the anime.

i didn't think a heartattack constitutes slo mo

thiugh i wanted to rip my book u p when i read it in the manga T 3 T
It's okay.
Just hold my hand...
and i swear everything will be all right...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:59 am
Nina Hellsing
but doesn't he come back to life some how.... thats what i heard so i don't know.............but L didn't have to died crying Light Should of Died scream
where do we go?
the distance of our travels
confuse me...
no, L dies for good, but as for light dying...
*AHEM*
*sing song voice* don't lose hope for that, it just hight happ-pen.....
It's okay.
Just hold my hand...
and i swear everything will be all right...

Mastodon is Metalcore

Floppy Puppy

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:17 pm
Light Yagami is an asswipe. (Or should I say Kira?) Damn him and his crocodile sadness.

It was so sudden. I nearly choked on the koala biscuits I was eating. I couldn't even cry. Too sudden!  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff