Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ancient Guardion angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you enter the human world?
  A Human Guy. And Angel.(my computer is being gey so I can't right the other one....)
View Results

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:31 am
Ayra couldn't help but follow Luna. "Luna!" She shouted. "You looking for your human??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:41 am
"Oh hello Ayra yes I am searching for them although I quite don't know who it is yet I was never told."Luna answered turning to greet her friend.  

KageUmi

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:42 am
Ayra quickly pulled in her wings and put her dark brown hair up into a ponytail. " I think I know who mine is but im not sure. If we go to school we might find them quickly." She suggested cracking her knucles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:47 am
"Alright that sounds good although I don't thikn I'll blend in."Luna replied glancing down at her green dress.  

KageUmi

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:51 am
Hikari sat in the courtyard, fairly empty even though it was a school day, only a few kids around, he played around with his necklace alittle. He looked up to see two other students aproaching him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:52 am
Ayra nodded. "Same with my blue one. " She said tugging on her dress."Lets go into that shop. I was given money. Maybe get something that will help us blend." She said taking Lunas wrist and leading her into the little shop.  

Vaginal Grape

Angelus Kyrios

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:59 am
He sighed and got up from the small table he had been sitting at. They came up to him. He was leaving when he bumped into one of the guys. He was one of the rich kids.

"hey bud, who the hell do you think you are?" the guy had turned to face Hikari.

"Who me?" He pointed to himself.

"Yes, you retard you bumped into me." He looked angry, they were both bigger then him.

"sorry, but i've got work to do see ya later." He turned to leave.

"hey man I wasn't finished."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:59 am
"Umm..Ok."Luna answered as she was dragged away to the shop.  

KageUmi

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:02 pm
Ayra looked out the window and saw a boy. He was gonna get his face punched in. "Master" she said softly and then ran out of the store and pulled the boy behind her. "Back off" she hissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:02 pm
((whywontheloveme, could you please write in a slightly more legible colour?))

--Raven was hanging from the treebranch by his legs sleeping. As always he would dream of having a family. Though a nice dream the figures were faceless, almost like puppets. Raven was unsure wether or not he liked these dreams--  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

KageUmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:08 pm
Seeing Ayra run off she sighed instead of following her she sat waiting for her to return. Looking around for her own master which she had not found yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:10 pm
"who the hell?" all three said at the same time.

One of the rich boys said,"ha need your girlfriend to protect you?"

Hikari moved Ayra out of the way,"sorry i'll be back in just a moment."

He went up to one of the rich boys who stared down at him. Hikari socked him in the stomach...Hard, he grasped his stomach, as his head came down Hikari kneed him in the face, he went down. The other came at him and punched at his face he ducked and upper cut him. He cracked his neck and came back and Hikari ducked punched him in the gut several times, he went down as well.

"now, who the hell are you?" He looked okay but he was breathing pretty hard.  

Angelus Kyrios

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:13 pm
((fine ))Ayra took Hikari's hand and ran with him into a dark ally. " Okay You have to stick with me. You shouldn't be fighting. You could get killed...I know this makes no sense now but it will later. And I need to live with you." She said letting go of his hand. She was gonna show him something. "Im your guardian angel." she said softly her wings opening from her back. They were a pure white and shinned a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:18 pm
"I've heard wierd s**t before, but this tops it all off. 'Guardian Angel' eh? those wings look real enough and i know im not drunk or stoned." He looked at her. "and im only in high school I still have to live with my parents I can't have you living with me."  

Angelus Kyrios

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:21 pm
Ayra looked around. She pulled her wings in slowly. "You are my master. You have to tell me where to live. Im going to go to school with you everyday. Im in all your classes already. " She said smiling at him tightening her ponytail." Im ayra by the way..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff