Wanted: Dead or Alive.{Open!!!!!!!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:23 pm
"Oh? How should we Disguise ourselves this time?" she asked, smirking at her younger sister Her blue eyes seem to twinkle with mischievousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Andrew strolled through the alleys of the city. This was the place that the sisters had been last sighted. The very idea of a couple of foolish girls possessing the vampiric crystal made him sick to his stomach. They were messing around with powers that they couldn't possibly understand...  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:26 pm
"To fit in to this town? Dress boring and hide our hair. Pink and purple aren't really normal colors." Kiyana looked for a suitable person to steal clothing from.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:28 pm
[-cough- I edited it my picture ^^;;;;]

"Good point.." She muttered. She smiled as she yanked two hats and two black dresses as she plopped one of the hats on her sisters head, "There. Inconspicuous."  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:31 pm
(( sweatdrop sorry, me not being smart, but i still have purple hair f.y.i.))
"Nice, now we look like gothic, suicidle people. Thanks." She pulled the hood over her hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:32 pm
Andrew reviewed the facts in his mind. The girls were said to be masters of disguise, so descriptions would be rendered useless. He might be able to sense the dark energy of the crystal, though...  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:41 pm
Alena smirked as she dragged her sister off in a random inn. They changed as they looked beautiful. They're hair covered and only their eyes showing. Alena still had the crystal around her neck as the black dress showed it off.
"hmph. Not bad.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 pm
As Andrew was walking down the street, he felt a strange chill. He looked around, and saw a small Inn. The chill seemed to be radiating from it... He slipped into a nearby corridor and waited...  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 pm
"Gosh Alena, you shouldn't be showing it off if we're wanted for stealing it!" Kiyana came out wearing her black dress and her black cape and hat. "I still look suicidle." she grumped.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 pm
Blah, Zolra is far enough away from the vampries territories. Plus its not like anyone knows we stole it." Alena said smiling.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:02 pm
((Sorry Miss Cross, but I must go. Lets try to recruit some more people, kay?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:12 am
"Man it's hot here why did I have to wear a long sleeve shirt today."Luna complained as her senses suddenly caught the dark arua of the crystal."So it is here."She muttered with a smirk as she peered around to see where it came from.  

KageUmi

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces